What's new

Real India Stats (2020)

Look what I dig about India - Damning Stats of India 2020. Anyone can cross-check. Look what Modi has done in real.

1. India has shutdown highest number of Internet anywhere in the world (468 times) since 2012 and 83 Times in 2020 alone just to curb voice against the Indian Government - Times of India and BBC
  2. India (the largest so-called democracy) is now slipped to 53rd position on the global Democratic Index (2020) - Economist Intelligence Unit EIU
  3. India (the largest so-called democracy) is now at 142nd in Global Press Freedom (2020) - RSF Reporters without Borders, Times of India, Economic Times
  4. India ranked 94th out of 107 at Global Hunger Index (2020) - Global Hunger Index GHI
  5. India ranks 145th on Global Healthcare access (2020) - Times of India, Lancet study, Economic Times, HT
  6. India is at 8th number in Global terrorism index (2020) - Global Terrorism Index / Statista
  7. India has got the highest number of aid from the United States as compared to any other country - USAID
  8. India is the 4th biggest arms importer in the world (2020) and on the 2nd number between (2015 - 2019) - Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) and Times of India
  9. India has world’s one of the worst sanitation problems. One in 10 deaths in India because of poor sanitation (2019) - World Bank.
  10. India has the highest percentage of poverty in the world - World Bank
  11. 60% of the Indians below the poverty line - World Bank
  12. Half of India’s children suffer from malnutrition (2019) - World’s Children report UNICEF
  13. India is the 12th worst country for the newborn (2019) - UNICEF
  14. India has the highest number of Stillbirths in the world (2020) - DNAIndia
  15. India has the third-highest number of fatalities in the world because of the worst Healthcare system (2020)
  16. 6 of the world’s 10 most polluted cities are in India (2020) - World Economic Forum
  17. IMF validates India's GDP Worst among G-20 countries (2020) - IMF
  18. India has highest bribery rate in Asia (2020) - TOI, Economic Times, Hindustan Times
  19. Indian Govt and its intelligence runs the world's largest network of fake websites, fake news, and propaganda campaigns against Pakistan for the last 15 years - busted by Disinfolab Europe
  20. India is the most dangerous country for women - CNN, BBC (Thomson Reuters Foundation)
  21. Indian media is spreading jingoistic sentiments and fake news (2019) - Foreign Policy (FP)

For the last 2 years, Indian Media 24/7 busy reporting Pakistan's related news just to keep their illiterate gullible public busy in neighboring country issues meanwhile their own country has gone worst in everything. The level of the obsession of the majority of Indians, their media, and the government about Pakistan is unbelievable. On the other hand, you can hardly see any coverage or discussion about whats is happening in India on the Pakistani media or their newspapers.

@airomerix @Hodor @HawkEye27 @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Thank you for mentioning me in the list.

These stats are neither surprising nor questionable.

India was part of the project of New World Order (NWO) - which started about 45 years ago (with the fall of PANAM flight over the Scottish town of Lockerbie).
The NWO was to convert the world from a multi-polar system (UNO) to a uni-polar system,
On the surface, USA was to take the world seat as the single super power controlling the world.
Underneath the surface, the capitalist America was to be in control of the state of America - and we know who controls the capitalism.

Different countries in the world were envisaged to be given roles in different geographical areas of the world, with a vision to control that geographical area.

For this, India was pitched against China.......and this was a HUGE HUGE mistake.
Counter measure to NWO have been taken and China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and some others are coming to the fore.

US now has a considerably weakened economy.
The DXY is dropping every month.
COVID has done massive damage to US and EU.
So far US surviving by printing $$$
But for how long?

I see the NWO project coming to an end within next 5 to 6 years.

My worry is, what next ?

My nightmare is 3rd World War.

Last edited:
Informative work and perspective. Thanks for tagging me.

Whatever their stats are, the fact is they made lot of money. How ?
Now western countries need india to fight against China so in this situation even hitler would have chosen so I’m not surprised by the geopolitical trend.
And if you have a look at western societies, they are all going less and less democratically.
Remember when most western companies shifted their production in China several decades ago. Was China democratic then ?

How they made lots of money. It is easy.

1- For decades they had controlled economy before they open it up 2/3 decades ago.
During that period, they relied on home grown products, despite they being very poor, or in the case of automobiles, buses, trucks etc, produced on old British discarded production lines.
So their domestic infrastructure for production developed , and they had few large industrial units/producers.

2- When they open up their economy and started to have comparatively less restrictions, lots of foreign companies wanted to invest in India. But Indians cleverly insisted on "Indigenius" thus you see. Reliance etc. manufacturing foreign brands with Indian names.

3- That made few families very rich, i.e. Ambanis's etc.

4- In India it is very easy to get rich, once you have a sellable commodity you can get rich very quickly. For example even if you have a very basic product selling for Ind Rs 10. You have a potential to make billions in sales. Basically it is numbers game due to their population size.

5- Some families get very rich, i.e. skewed distribution of wealth. So huge money is there, but in very few hands. That is one single most factor which gives rise to the problems faced by India which is in the starting post.

Thank you for mentioning me in the list.

These stats are neither surprising nor questionable.

India was part of the project of New World Order (NWO) - which started about 45 years ago (with the fall of PANAM flight over the Scottish town of Lockerbie).
The NWO was to convert the world from a multi-polar system (UNO) to a uni-polar system,
On the surface, USA was to take the world seat as the single super power controlling the world.
Underneath the surface, the capitalist America was to be in control of the state of America - and we know who controls the capitalism.

Different countries in the world were envisaged to be given roles in different geographical areas of the world, with a vision to control that geographical area.

For this, India was pitched against China.......and this was a HUGE HUGE mistake.
Counter measure to NWO have been taken and China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and some others are coming to the fore.

US now has a considerably weakened economy.
The DXY is dropping every month.
COVID has done massive damage to US and EU.
So far US surviving by printing $$$
But for how long?

I see the NWO project coming to an end within next 5 to 6 years.

My worry is, what next ?

My nightmare is 3rd World War.

Fact : US Dollar had been a FIAT currency for decades now. US can get away with printing dollars and paying it bills/imports etc. Because it doesn't have to hold any reserves after Nixon's ditched the Gold Standard on 15 August 1971.

If other countries gradually move away from US Dollars as "trade currency" of the World. US would collapse rapidly, more quicker than any of us can imagine.

Majority of world trade is conducted in US Dollars. 60% of Foreign Reserves by other countries are held in US Dollars.

There are $37 trillion in circulation, including currency notes and money deposited in current and saving accounts.

There are $1.2 quadrillion in circulation in the form of investment and derivatives etc.

To top that is the "Military Complex" which supports the "FIAT" US dollars. The small fishes like Saddam and Gaddafi were taken care of because they were stupid enough to move away from Dollars and were advocating the alternative.

But when China and Russia would do it, that would be the time, Dollar would collapse.

The "Military Complex" would then be in motion and we would definitely have "WW III", make no mistake about it.

Fact : US Dollar had been a FIAT currency for decades now. US can get away with printing dollars and paying it bills/imports etc. Because it doesn't have to hold any reserves after Nixon's ditched the Gold Standard on 15 August 1971.

If other countries gradually move away from US Dollars as "trade currency" of the World. US would collapse rapidly, more quicker than any of us can imagine.

Majority of world trade is conducted in US Dollars. 60% of Foreign Reserves by other countries are held in US Dollars.

There are $37 trillion in circulation, including currency notes and money deposited in current and saving accounts.

There are $1.2 quadrillion in circulation in the form of investment and derivatives etc.

To top that is the "Military Complex" which supports the "FIAT" US dollars. The small fishes like Saddam and Gaddafi were taken care of because they were stupid enough to move away from Dollars and were advocating the alternative.

But when China and Russia would do it, that would be the time, Dollar would collapse.

The "Military Complex" would then be in motion and we would definitely have "WW III", make no mistake about it.

I agree - very true indeed.

Recently, I have reached exactly the same conclusion.

I think, we all know that there will be a WW-III. There is no doubt.
Often I have asked myself the question; what will be the trigger?
And! I think, I have found the answer.

The trigger will be when US gets the sniff that it is about to lose the economic control of the world.
There is no way that US will accept that some other currency controls the world.

This will not be acceptable, whatever may come.

Back
Top Bottom