What's new

Thats how Indian got busted everywhere in the world once they move from their "Supa Powa shit"

Bro you’re talking to the delusional hypocrite ever . He is an ardent supporter of Modi, laughs at Kashmiris asking for their rights and so on. His grab of the respectable gent has dropped many times on here.
Chacha, Grab nahi garb....

Damn what was she thinking, her presentation was terrible, she was too busy talking about how great Bollywood and India is, but didn't talk about the business, until one of the investors asked her, Indians need to understand, nobody gives a toss how great Bollywood or India is.

I’m younger than you, and it’s autocorrect that did that on my phone. Look at the post again dada.
It's funny, just saying - conduct reflects upbringing makes a bunch of you squirm... wonder why?

I read each and every comment so far, and this is one of the most satisfying threads in PDF in recent times for me. Really gives out a lot of idea about the society trying to complete with us, and quality of these comments really assured me that we are untouchable by them so far...

Moreover the most fascinating thing for me is the fact that all those making fun here exactly know their own "aukad" in the world, which is imposed on them by all that maters every day.. So please enjoy, as these little happiness may help you to forget your Aukad for a while..

It's funny, just saying - conduct reflects upbringing makes a bunch of you squirm... wonder why?

Upbringing you say, when a genocidal maniac is your man, when you giggle like an excited child at the plight of oppressed people.
I wouldn’t compare that to a few jokes dear boy, as you haven’t got a leg to stand on.
Don’t worry I won’t mention upbringing, as I wouldn’t wish to insult your folks. Something you are currently doing on here. But that’s a trait of your kind, and that’s all online as well (safety reasons).

Last edited:
At least Basanti here is trying her luck in some kindergarten business venture , you should have seen it when these simple Sunils were given the opportunity to hoist the Commonwealth Games back in 2008 i think....the whole sporting event was turned into a Bollywood Circus with every Prem, Preety Patil giving audition.

People in west are in general quite ignorant of what goes around in the other parts of the world. News to Pakistanis I guess, explains the sorry condition the country is in today.

I am more amused how a Pakistani wants to shoot at India using some firangi's shoulders, I mean just look at yourself ffs!

I read each and every comment so far, and this is one of the most satisfying threads in PDF in recent times for me. Really gives out a lot of idea about the society trying to complete with us, and quality of these comments really assured me that we are untouchable by them so far...

Moreover the most fascinating thing for me is the fact that all those making fun here exactly know their own "aukad" in the world, which is imposed on them by all that maters every day.. So please enjoy, as these little happiness may help you to forget your Aukad for a while..

The one from this......... :lol::

Upbringing you say, when a genocidal maniac is your man, when you giggle like an excited child at the plight of oppressed people.

Feel free to post any such post of mine. If you have any misgivings given the level of comprehension you have shown in the past exchanges, I will more than happy to alleviate any such misapprehensions. But if this just a way of your traditional weaseling out , then carry on. :))

I wouldn’t compare that to a few jokes dear boy, as you haven’t got a leg to stand in.
I am quite adept to take on trolls and terror sympathizers here alike, bring on what you like.

Don’t worry I won’t mention upbringing, as I wouldn’t wish to insult your folks. Something you are currently doing on here. But that’s a trait of your kind, and that’s all online as well (safety reasons).
aww, that's cute, we've got an internet tough guy....

Just look at this cringe $hit, what's it trying to be? Indian culture, mixed with a poor copy of the goings-on in parties in the West?

"Oh come on yaar let's get this party started"

the old indian movies are pure gold. i just watched Mughal-e-Azam again last night. full of originality, songs are outstanding, lyrics have poetic urdu. whereas now whenever i come across a Bollywood trailer its just trash, trying to copy cultures that arent their own. i think last of the newer Bollywood movie i watched was 3 Idiots, and i watched that when it came out (2009).
I mean just look at yourself ffs!

or maybe look at yourself. an indian on a pakistani website. you are either obsessed or the indian websites similar to this were trash. now that is pathetic.

Feel free to post any such post of mine. If you have any misgivings given the level of comprehension you have shown in the past exchanges, I will more than happy to alleviate any such misapprehensions. But if this just a way of your traditional weaseling out , then carry on. :))

I am quite adept to take on trolls and terror sympathizers here alike, bring on what you like.

aww, that's cute, we've got an internet tough guy....

Save the semantics, something you do when you’re caught in a tight spot.
weaselling out? Thank you for comparing to a creature that can take down prey many times its size. I’m not going anywhere, so you want me to bring it, no worries. You were the that tagged me in here first.
I’m also no internet tough guy you little Sanghi cowardly creature. Like I told you before plenty have met me on here.
You continue to a be trolling voice in the wilderness.

Last edited:

Worst ever pitch. See the reactions of the investors. No one gives a damn about Bollywood shits and celebs including Indians in the world quite frankly. They're investors and more interested in ROIs. This is just a show and I literally have no bad or good feelings for this lady however, this clip clearly represents the mindset of Indians in today's world. They believe that the world knows every shit about India because their media, their education system, their leaders always pined this shit in every Indian mind 24/7 that they're very important for the world tho no one gives a **** about them.

This girl literally raped by these investors, not because of her business model but because of the way she explained her "India India thingy". Typical Indian mindset, we are Indians, we did this (khali bajnay wala drum), our celebs our bolllywood bla bla. The fact of the matter is when any Indian moves abroad, he/she always surprised by the reaction of the people living in western countries. West damn care about third world shit hole esp a country that is highly dependent on them for its own defense needs ..

@airomerix @Hodor @HawkEye27 @araz@Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777@Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch@Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD@Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz@Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh@ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster@Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER@Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon@FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule@Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140@HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD@Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm@Liquidmetal @loanranger@masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1@Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft@mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian@notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter@PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi@Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz@Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker@The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy@Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7@Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex@Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan@ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon@Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: 'unfortunately I lost my nerve and I had a GREAT pitch' - that is so frigging typical of the Indians on PDF as well ... lying scum the lot!

Stanford is churning out some incompetent Indians!

Back
Top Bottom