What's new

Thats how Indian got busted everywhere in the world once they move from their "Supa Powa shit"

She is not creating ideas. This program is called dragons den. They are investors and she asked for £70000 for a board game. The concept is complete as far as she is concerned .
Then she states she is a Stanford graduate a prestigious business school. She has no idea of the numbers and was waffling.
I bet she lied re stanford. I bet she graduated from an Indian University when men climb through windows handing cheat sheets

they’re business tycoons n investors... Modi-tati-chaps believes everyone is lundian lol

Conduct reflects upbringing, you are just showing how you were raised. ... :tup:

Indians typically have only one thing, when they got busted in today’s world, first started arguing without any research or stats, when u guys reliized that u r running out of arguments, immediately start sharing 1971 war pic or, as usual run away as I have mentione earlier “coward shits”. You guys dun have anything in ur defence lol just take an example of my post “ur stats in real” lol typical bakhat chap..
I know who they are...I used to watch the show
I am not telling u this, i am narrating my remarks with Indians... jinko pat wata kuch nahi huta kay kia program hey and all but always ready to defend and argue without doing any research

Indians typically have only one thing, when they got busted they will start sharing 1971 war pic or, as usual run away as I have mentione earlier “coward shits”. You guys dun have anything in ur defence lol just take an example of my post “ur stats in real” lol typical bakhat chap..

I am not telling u this, i am narrating my remarks with Indians... jinko pat wata kuch nahi huta kay kia program hey and all but always ready to defend and argue without doing any research
Did I say anything wrong? you yourself are claiming you are making defamatory post against India, aren't you?

Did I say anything wrong? you yourself are claiming you are making defamatory post against India, aren't you?

i didn’t defame your country in real, you guys habitually defame my country everywhere. I just shared the realistic stats of your country and all are from independent source just to expose your nation’s hypocrisy. Take it as a advice instead of “defamatory post”.

“I didn’t say anything directly to you like you didn’t say anything directly to me”

they’re business tycoons n investors... Modi-tati-chaps believes everyone is lundian lol
See just as I told you,
Conduct reflects upbringing, you would get a pat on your back from members like @waz for such rhetoric, but the least to be expected is to maintain civility. If one is not even to do that, then that just reflects how you were brought up.
right?

See just as I told you,
Conduct reflects upbringing, you would get a pat on your back from members like @waz for such rhetoric, but the least to be expected is to maintain civility. If one is not even to do that, then that just reflects how you were brought up.
right?

i don’t buy your remarks. Every single member from your country doing this at every single platform including PDF, where is your so-called “lecture of decency” to them?

i didn’t defame your country in real, you guys habitually defame my country everywhere. I just shared the realistic stats of your country and all are from independent source just to expose your nation’s hypocrisy. Take it as a advice instead of “defamatory post”.
hah, I represent my own narrative, not India's or Indians.
As far as statistics are concerned, If India is the worst in all metrics, great for you guys. go ahead and celebrate. but at least have the civility not to use abusive language here.

I can understand the moderators here are now lobotomized, but semblance of civility will not be too much to expect I suppose.

i don’t buy your non-sense. Every single member from your country doing this at every single platform, where is your “lecture of decency” to them?
Conduct reflects upbringing, applies to all not just to Pakistanis. Show me one post of mine with any of such abusive language, and this will be my last post here on this forum.

Indians typically have only one thing, when they got busted in today’s world, first started arguing without any research or stats, when u guys reliized that u r running out of arguments, immediately start sharing 1971 war pic or, as usual run away as I have mentione earlier “coward shits”. You guys dun have anything in ur defence lol just take an example of my post “ur stats in real” lol typical bakhat chap..

I know you are.

Conduct reflects upbringing, applies to all not just to Pakistanis. Show me one post of mine with any of such abusive language, and this will be my last post here on this forum.
i dun care whether you stay here or not. As you know very well that I directly hit your nation not you “alone” specifically exactly the way your countrymen’s doing everywhere so whats the fuss about?

Again as I said ealier, “I didn’t say anything directly to you as you didn’t say anything directly to me” (very specific).

actually, I am hitting those “Indians” who are doing this “Not all Indians” if you see... so why you taking my comments personally?

See just as I told you,
right?

Stop tagging me Modi lover. The man who has no moral ground is calling me out.

i don’t buy your remarks. Every single member from your country doing this at every single platform including PDF, where is your so-called “lecture of decency” to them?

Bro you’re talking to the most delusional hypocrite ever . He is an ardent supporter of Modi, laughs at Kashmiris asking for their rights and so on. His garb of the respectable gent has dropped many times on here.

Back
Top Bottom