What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Pls what is status of TFX project .no news since longer time.

Pls what is status of TFX project .no news since longer time.
If You read this topic, You will see recent developments like the purchase of licenses for PLM, CAE solutions, and purchase Supercomputer, And As well as the beginning of construction for new TAI buildings which most of the TFX design and analysis will be done.

If You read this topic, You will see recent developments like the purchase of licenses for PLM, CAE solutions, and purchase Supercomputer, And As well as the beginning of construction for new TAI buildings which most of the TFX design and analysis will be done.
Thanks for the information

According to Ukrainian news :
China can produce up to 40 fifth-generation fighters a year . Also Pakistan is considered to be potential client.

Chinese fighter FC-31 Gyrfalcon

The prototype FC-31 has improved performance.

In China, tested the second prototype fighter of the fifth generation FC-31 Gyrfalcon (Krechet), reports the newspaper China Daily.

According to the source of the publication, the test flight was held in Shenyang, the capital of the Chinese province of Liaoning.

Previously, the fighter was known as Jian-31 (J-31). The tests of his first prototype were held in the same province in autumn 2011.

The FC-31 prototype has improved stealth characteristics for radar systems, advanced electronic equipment and design, and a greater maximum payload, the newspaper notes.

The maximum take-off weight of the fighter is 28 tons, the flight radius is 1250 km, the maximum speed is 1.8 Mach (more than 2 thousand km / h). It will be able to carry up to 8 tons of weapons - 12 missiles. The cost of the aircraft is about 70 million dollars.

As Korrespondent.net reported

Last edited:
According to Ukrainian news :
China can produce up to 40 fifth-generation fighters a year . Also Pakistan is considered to be potential client.

Chinese fighter FC-31 Gyrfalcon

The prototype FC-31 has improved performance.

In China, tested the second prototype fighter of the fifth generation FC-31 Gyrfalcon (Krechet), reports the newspaper China Daily.

According to the source of the publication, the test flight was held in Shenyang, the capital of the Chinese province of Liaoning.

Previously, the fighter was known as Jian-31 (J-31). The tests of his first prototype were held in the same province in autumn 2011.

The FC-31 prototype has improved stealth characteristics for radar systems, advanced electronic equipment and design, and a greater maximum payload, the newspaper notes.

The maximum take-off weight of the fighter is 28 tons, the flight radius is 1250 km, the maximum speed is 1.8 Mach (more than 2 thousand km / h). He will be able to carry up to 8 tons of weapons - 12 missiles. The cost of the aircraft is about 70 million dollars.

As Korrespondent.net reported, in
What's this news has to do with TAI TFX

İts as same as the question "What would an Arab be doing in Turkish section?
Why are you special snowflakes so easily offended by everything? The guy asked a really simple and harmless question, which happens to be very valid.
Besides, you dont have to provide proof that you have Turkish dna in your blood to be allowed in this forum, anyone that wants to learn about defence industry can check out anything on this forum.

And dont make me start about the irony in this whole thing. You dig up some irrelevant news about Chinese/Pakistani fighters and post it in Tfx forum without even explaining why and criticize a Pakistani for wandering in a section on a website called Pakistan defence forum.

Last edited:
Besides, you dont have to provide proof that you have Turkish dna in your blood to be allowed in this forum, anyone that wants to learn about defence industry can check out anything on this forum.

I wish you could understand how it was important news for TFX . It was as important as an Arap interesting in Turkish project.

Lack of perspective.

[QUOTE="TheMightyBender, post: 10748988, member: 181443"forum without even explaining why and criticize a Pakistani for wandering in a section on a website called Pakistan defence forum.[/QUOTE]
Explaining what? How important to be informed about rival project of TFX? Making assumptions how many fighter we should expect from TAI or What a pity that Turkey is loosing potential client or jointventure partner "Pakistan" for TFX.
I shouldn't have anticipate from dear menbers understand without explaining.

Moreover I don't have to explain you anything .

I wish you could understand how it was important news for TFX . It was as important as an Arap interesting in Turkish project.

Lack of perspective.

forum without even explaining why and criticize a Pakistani for wandering in a section on a website called Pakistan defence forum.
Explaining what? How important to be informed about rival project of TFX? Making assumptions how many fighter we should expect from TAI or What a pity that Turkey is loosing potential client or jointventure partner "Pakistan" for TFX.
I shouldn't have anticipate from dear menbers understand without explaining.

Moreover I don't have to explain you anything .

It means more than single client and project for the Turk defence industry. Given the recent crisis and policies in the country and prospective markets/regions, Such news deserve to be closely observed in related threads.

Keep it up please.

It means more than single client and project for the Turk defence industry. Given the recent crisis and policies in the country and prospective markets/regions, Such news deserve to be closely observed in related threads.

Keep it up please.

We could learn a lot of things from other projects in order to increase our perspective.
For example hefty giant China can produce just 40 stealth fighters per year. As Turks we shouldn't anticipate more numbers from TAI if they produced.

Whole picture

onzL3Pc.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom