What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

2017 - "Russia and Turkey are discussing to produce fifth-generation jet fighters together" (CEO of Russia's Rostec state corporation Sergey Chemezov)

2018 - "Though it might be a ‘serious’ decision, I am convinced that the two countries are capable of implementing such a project(5th gen jet)" ( Victor Kladov International Cooperation and Regional Policy Department director at Rostec )

Turkey can find a new partner in aviation. These are not major troubles if you look from jeopolitical balances. But we will see how can USA find a new partner from the Central Asia to the Balkans.

2017 - "Russia and Turkey are discussing to produce fifth-generation jet fighters together" (CEO of Russia's Rostec state corporation Sergey Chemezov)

2018 - "Though it might be a ‘serious’ decision, I am convinced that the two countries are capable of implementing such a project(5th gen jet)" ( Victor Kladov International Cooperation and Regional Policy Department director at Rostec )

Turkey can find a new partner in aviation. These are not major troubles if you look from jeopolitical balances. But we will see how can USA find a new partner from the Central Asia to the Balkans.

Russia has two face as always. I mean even we left nato tomorrow and propose them to develop a fighter jet first thing they gonna say is "go **** yourself".Russia is not reliable partner.

Russia has two face as always. I mean even we left nato tomorrow and propose them to develop a fighter jet first thing they gonna say is "go **** yourself".Russia is not reliable partner.

Not to mention they can't even make a 5th gen fighter themselves. Su-57 is 4.5 gen, doesn't have proper stealth. Even India rejected it and India doesn't exactly have high standards when it comes to, well, anything.

That's RU strategy... Bring Chaos and Hope to get something out of it...

That's why They dont sell SU-35 to İran. Russia and Iran look like partners indeed RF hasn't sold any SU-35 to Iran. İranians several times have declared their interest.

My words, TR can't nor should relay on anybody, not NATO nor Russia as they all always look to their own interest which is also fine. So TR has to stay with NATO as NATO isn't only US, to cooperate with them in all R&D fields but also cooperatr with RU if/where possible BUT at the end only relay on it self and own developments. Go Türkiye!

Nothing this guy says should be taken serious, remember its the guy that said that foreign countries are trying to kill Erdogan with telekenesis.

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5654.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom