What's new

Tejas for UAE ?

With brahmos integrated with Tejas, it will become deadly fighter, tejas will have a customised version of ELTA 2052 AESA radar , plus Brahmos is part of the customisation.
One Brahmos can be carried by Tejas still be left with 1000kg payload capacity available for Air to Air weapons. It is possible UAE buy few of those, because mix of Israel, French, India, Russia technology it adds excellent punch for light class fighter and UAE would like to buy with TOT.
Israel can't allow its Tech to share its tech for UAE and Brahmos weigh 3500+ kg and that's the maximum payload of Tejas @Peaceful Civilian

IF, UAE goes for any lightweight aircraft, it would be looking for local manufacturing/ToT. It makes sense given their financial prowess. The only reason they might go for Tejas is to get their hands on Israeli technology that has been 'washed' and relabelled as Indian. If things go in this direction, we may see Israeli air defence and air to air missiles in UAE inventory in the future.

Other that that, I don't see why a financial giant such as UAE would be interested in Tejas. The argument about avoiding American components is flawed because Kaveri is nowhere near completion, French help notwithstanding.
but but tejas is indigenous totally home made samosa why you sayin that uae wants to get hands on israeli tech there's no hand of israeli's in it

Israel can't allow its Tech to share its tech for UAE and Brahmos weigh 3500+ kg and that's the maximum payload of Tejas @Peaceful Civilian
No Brahmos has 2500 kg weight. While Tejas External stores is 3500kg ,Tejas Length: 13.2 ,Brahmos Length: 8.4 & Diameter is 0.6m

Israel and India is already working on many projects . Customise Elta2052 is just one of them . India is also partner in brahmos with Russia, codes are not issue.

So one brahmos per Teja? It's quite a "deadly" and "cost effective" combination.
It’s just light class fighter, but with 8 hardpoints, and mix of Israel, French, Russia, India technology, it is deadly in light class catagory and I forget U.S.A powerful engine. I am talking about best fighters in light class category.

It’s just light class fighter, but with 8 hardpoints, and mix of Israel, French, Russia, India technology, it is deadly in light class catagory and I forget U.S.A powerful engine. I am talking about best fighters in light class category.
3500 kgs payload.. so 8 hardpoints are of no use.. sorry could understand the deadly combination..

Instead, Brahmos can be bought separately.. but even then India will have to take permission from Russia..

So the plane will have to go through Israeli permission, and missile will have to go through Russian permission.. even then, they will only put one missile as a time on Tejas..

3500 kgs payload.. so 8 hardpoints are of no use.. sorry could understand the deadly combination..

Instead, Brahmos can be bought separately.. but even then India will have to take permission from Russia..

So the plane will have to go through Israeli permission, and missile will have to go through Russian permission.. even then, they will only put one missile as a time on Tejas..
Let assume some Chinese hypersonic missile as our, and integrating one hypersonic missile , once fired and is unstoppable for any defence shield , Is this totally worth integrating for one light class fighter. Isn’t this? It’s just matter of tracking using Elta 2052 aesa radar, fire and forget this deadly brahmos which can’t be stopped .

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. I am looking at Tejas from the UAE point of view. Why would UAE be interested in it? Are Indian technologies so mature and so cutting edge that a financial giant like UAE would leave the entire world's offerings and choose Indian technology? No! Which is why I feel that if they go for Tejas, it would be the potential of relabelled Israeli tech. Otherwise, they have much better options available.

And if you want to bring JF into the discussion, look up the term systems integrator. The Thunder is a Pakistani conceptualization, tailored to meet the needs of PAF, and fields both Chinese and Western subsystems, as well as some locally produced systems. But I advise we keep the discussion limited to the possibility of UAE's procurement of Tejas.
I don't think UAE is interested in Tejas for Israeli tech bcoz there isn't any substantial Israeli stuff if the radar is completely replaced and the weapons package can always be customized, so no focus on the Derby A2A as well. I'm sure Astra would be the primary weapon on the LCA.

Every country needs a relatively cheap fighter to support their frontline fighters which is why they may be interested in it apart from the usual strategic purposes.

Instead, Brahmos can be bought separately.. but even then India will have to take permission from Russia
Recently, Brahmos has been fitted with an indigenous seeker taking the indigenous content to 76% and once the booster is also completely integrated, the indigenous content would go up to 85%. I don't think permission is required from Russia. Even if needed, Russia is all about dollars and we're happy to pay em in cash

I don't think UAE is interested in Tejas for Israeli tech bcoz there isn't any substantial Israeli stuff if the radar is completely replaced and the weapons package can always be customized, so no focus on the Derby A2A as well. I'm sure Astra would be the primary weapon on the LCA.

Every country needs a relatively cheap fighter to support their frontline fighters which is why they may be interested in it apart from the usual strategic purposes.

An indigenous AESA radar is not trivial. How much Israeli tech is hidden behind the Indian label? That's my question.

Let assume some Chinese hypersonic missile as our, and integrating one hypersonic missile , once fired and is unstoppable for any defence shield , Is this totally worth integrating for one light class fighter. Isn’t this?
Again you are not focusing..

If missile is that important, they will get it and integrate it with other fighters.. UAE has world class fighters.. But it is still not possible due to??? Russian permission requirement. And Russia is involved in Syria.. And Russia has deployed its S-400 in Syria.. and Russia is a close ally of Iran.. And And And..

And if plane is that important, then it comes with Israeli restrictions attached.. And Israel is not recognized by UAE.. And Israel is still hated by the general population of UAE.. and Israeli secret agencies have conducted some bizarre operations in UAE on fake passports.. AND AND AND..

And the plane can only carry 3500 kgs.. and missile is itself 3500 kgs.. and the plane itself is not relied upon by IAF.. and and and..

Recently, Brahmos has been fitted with an indigenous seeker taking the indigenous content to 76% and once the booster is also completely integrated, the indigenous content would go up to 85%. I don't think permission is required from Russia. Even if needed, Russia is all about dollars and we're happy to pay em in cash
Lol.. it's more than that..

Not even trying to discuss the indigenous content in Tejas..

Russia is fighting KSA/ UAE allied forces in Syria.. and Russia is close ally of Iran..

and there is substantial Israeli tech used in the plane..

An indigenous AESA radar is not trivial. How much Israeli tech is hidden behind the Indian label? That's my question.
I'm sure you're aware of CAG in India which is responsible for conducting audits on high budgeted government projects and they don't bend to any pressure. They're the ones responsible for stating the indigenous content of our defense systems based on which you guys mock us in certain aspects. If something isn't indigenous, they aren't afraid or ashamed to call it a non-indigenous component

Let assume some Chinese hypersonic missile as our, and integrating one hypersonic missile , once fired and is unstoppable for any defence shield , Is this totally worth integrating for one light class fighter. Isn’t this? It’s just matter of tracking using Elta 2052 aesa radar, fire and forget this deadly brahmos which can’t be stopped .
You couldn't get it right Israel and Russia won't allow India to sell it to any their sensitive military tech to be examine by USA (Brahmos), and Pakistan (EL/M 2052) @Peaceful Civilian

Yes It is possible for 2052 Elta AESA. You are right
and also Darby BVR etc etc @Peaceful Civilian

Back
Top Bottom