What's new

Pakistan Enhances Nuclear Arsenal - F#*k yeah !!!

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ess rundi ko kuab may sirf Pakistan nazar ata hai.

Palki.jpg

No News Anchor covers Pakistan more than this two-bit wh0re.
Evidence how Indians are (over) obsessed with Pakistan. Ask any Indian Member how many News Clips they can gather of Official TV Channels covering India or its Politics.

Yeah, we're gettin' nukes. More & more of 'em... & they aren't just for show.

@PradoTLC @Jango @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PanzerKiel @PWFI @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @Maarkhoor @Areesh

View attachment 954255
Evidence how Indians are (over) obsessed with Pakistan. Ask any Indian Member how many News Clips they can gather of Official TV Channels covering India or its Politics.

@PradoTLC @Jango @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PanzerKiel @PWFI @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @Maarkhoor @Areesh
Their entire media is obsessed with us. She is just the one who acts sophisticated.

We have no proof that Pakistan has any nuclear weapons

Pretty sure India believes the same and thus acts in a way like that (openly striking us)

Afgahnistan seem to be unimpressed too

And public who think military does get scared from mere a syfire thinks the same too

Historically how ayub Khan behaved when India was building nukes pretty much goes against this too

So who knows 🤔

We have no proof that Pakistan has any nuclear weapons

Pretty sure India believes the same and thus acts in a way like that (openly striking us)

Afgahnistan seem to be unimpressed too

And public who think military does get scared from mere a syfire thinks the same too

Historically how ayub Khan behaved when India was building nukes pretty much goes against this too

So who knows 🤔
I have issues with current military leadership but please you really need to grow up.

View attachment 954255

What an ugly Indian piece of sh*t. I swear if I’d look like an Indian, I’d would have encouraged more Turks invasions into my lands - oh wait…..

Maybe you think so because you only see what our media speak about you and not what yours speak about us.
So go post it then stuff from our media about you. I guarantee the exchange is like 20:1 Indians barking against us than the other way around. We have made peace in 1947, but you guys are still stuck on August 13, 1947. Remind me bindu, out of the two countries, which one put up a map of South Asia in their parliament? Dumbfuck

Last edited:
Their entire media is obsessed with us. She is just the one who acts sophisticated.
It is fact, whenever and wherever I intro my self a Pakistani to Indian ...next question about worsening condition of Pakistan...like they know more then me ..... lolll...

The amount of time and money needed to extract plutonium is a lot.
This is the biggest restriction in building warheads.
Uranium based are too heavy.
That's why india needs a 50 ton Agni to carry a single warhead to 5000 kilometers.

Pakistan has more advanced lighter design, with plutonium cores and uranium outer shells .

Pakistan also moved away from centrifuge and has been doing laser based enrichment for a few years now

she wants uranium in her a ss.
She’s spinning the usual Indian narrative for the global (particularly western) consumption. Indian media is banking on the short attention span and general youth of many of those watching the news on YouTube to rile them up.

No mention of India’s nukes and how many India posses, nor the existential threat to Pakistan which these nukes are made to counter.

Numbers alone will not deter like they use to. Hopefully Pakistan starts to field at least North Korean sized H-Bombs; 250 kt and better survivable (hypersonic glider and hypersonic cruise) missiles to retain the credibility of the minimum credible deterrent posture.

Enough warheads for counter force as well as a counter value strategy and some for a second strike capability need to be calculated, taking into account Indian and potential allied defenses, when determining how many warheads are needed. If the yield goes up, less warheads will be needed.

Also In a counter value strategy, besides the industrial infrastructure, if the cities are targeting, then “bracketing” the most affluent and most politically connected areas would achieve the goal of deterrence best. No point bothering the people of Dharavi and expending one of our systems on them for example. Also, disproportionately Gujarat should be on the top of the list for counter value strikes. They have created the most troublesome Indian leaders and RSS supporters.

P.s. the 14-27 number she mentions was mentioned on this forum a decade ago 8-) when observing the development of the Khushab reactors.

Last edited:
I have issues with current military leadership but please you really need to grow up.
I have grown to be a person who looks at facts and figures
I am data scientist and doctor

All facts and figures point out that Pakistan doesn't has any nuclear weapons simply because we are USA client state and USA doesn't want us to hold nukes

Now please respond with facts rather then "grow up"

Pakistan use to have some sort of independence but that has eroded since 2008 and completely dispeared since 2021

Maybe you think so because you only see what our media speak about you and not what yours speak about us.
Tell, you what...

Howz 'bout you go get me some evidence/proof of your claim & i'll do the same & we'll see who comes out on top..., Mav.

Go...

Back
Top Bottom