What's new

:: Exercise Indus Shield '23 ::

I was wondering the exact same thing.

USAF drones have a USAF roundel and flag on them. CIA drones do not.

Turkish Air force drones have only the flag.

Is this a deliberate policy not to have any ID markings, or is it just laziness or oversight?
ISI has Wing Loongs, its weird, shahpar etc have pakistani fin flash, turkish are bare

ISI has Wing Loongs, its weird, shahpar etc have pakistani fin flash, turkish are bare

I do not believe ISI 'operates' the drones. Operations are done by PAF, the aircraft are also owned by PAF if I am not mistaken.

My information might be outdated though.

Anyways, this tells me that it's just oversight, or they'll wait until the next maintenance cycle maybe to paint them.

I do not believe ISI 'operates' the drones. Operations are done by PAF, the aircraft are also owned by PAF if I am not mistaken.

My information might be outdated though.

Anyways, this tells me that it's just oversight, or they'll wait until the next maintenance cycle maybe to paint them.
not as in literally operate but rather earmarked for isi ops i think

i think it was intentional to be fair, i just cant come up with anything logical to explain the move lol

not as in literally operate but rather earmarked for isi ops i think

Oh yes agree on that.

A while ago (well many years ago), there were a few Army aviation helis also specifically earmarked for ISI/MI ops. Don't know what's the situation now though.

i think it was intentional to be fair, i just cant come up with anything logical to explain the move lol

Could be the case.

Lovely pic

That F-7 PG😂
After an earlier international exercise, which involved both the F-22s and F7PGs, the Raptor pilot commented that the F-7 represented an out of box threat.
What a picture
I use to think that for it's size , the J-10 is big for a single engine but next to other jets it does appear compact.

Screenshot_20231020_113801_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom