What's new

:: Exercise Indus Shield '23 ::

I do not believe ISI 'operates' the drones. Operations are done by PAF, the aircraft are also owned by PAF if I am not mistaken.

My information might be outdated though.

Anyways, this tells me that it's just oversight, or they'll wait until the next maintenance cycle maybe to paint them.
ISI had a wing loon 2 for surveillance.

1697910517329.png

vagwA5z - Imgur.gif

If Turkey did get the F35, would they get the same as Israel's? or will they get a knocked down version?
What about the missiles, will they get same as Israel? or would they do what they did with Egypt?
F-35 is like a Trojan horse purchased with a full price from your very own pocket! The American marketing genius, purchased with $300K+ from the top business schools, at a full display! For every single flight, without a verification code downloaded from a US server, you can't even switch on that fuckn' machine...

After an earlier international exercise, which involved both the F-22s and F7PGs, the Raptor pilot commented that the F-7 represented an out of box threat.
I saw a picture 2 F7pgs in formation with a raptor i wonder if the radar picks up anything useful.

Twining Ceremony of Pakistan Air Force No 29 "Aggressor" Squadron 🇵🇰 and No 132 "Daggers" Squadron of Turkish Air Force 🇹🇷 carried out during Exercise Indus Shield.

Both are elite units of respective air forces responsible for developing tactics and studying adversary tactics.

View attachment 964078
it's quite remarkable how different the two planes are

F-35 is like a Trojan horse purchased with a full price from your very own pocket! The American marketing genius, purchased with $300K+ from the top business schools, at a full display! For every single flight, without a verification code downloaded from a US server, you can't even switch on that fuckn' machine...

This is why the UK Capped the number of F-35s and is doing the Tempest GCAP programme. There is only the desire to buy the BARE minimum F-35s on the basis that UK/USA interests are aligned enough to make the jets "viable" as a deterrence.

Twining Ceremony of Pakistan Air Force No 29 "Aggressor" Squadron and No 132 "Daggers" Squadron of Turkish Air Force carried out during Exercise Indus Shield.

Both are elite units of respective air forces responsible for developing tactics and studying adversary tactics.
1697970906578.png

F-35 is like a Trojan horse purchased with a full price from your very own pocket! The American marketing genius, purchased with $300K+ from the top business schools, at a full display! For every single flight, without a verification code downloaded from a US server, you can't even switch on that fuckn' machine.

Turks will have something better soon.

1697981337618.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom