What's new

Tejas for UAE ?

Hybrid MMR or indo-israeli PULSE DOPPLER radar JV, with israeli processor and electronics but with indigenous front end, since on early days we lacked semiconductor foundry
As you says on your this post that its JV, you do know what a meaning of JOINT VENTURE @ni8mare o_Oo_Oo_O Technology comes from Israel, and remains JV with Israel, whether how many indigenous contents you put in your hybrid MMR

, you put the Indian name on it, that's the main point by me @ni8mare
What you mean by 'will be '? UTTAM existed even before 2052 chosen for jaguar......which are being procured from isreal

And btw for how long you are going to keep on lying

This is UTTAM AESA
upload_2018-10-26_0-32-33-png.507580

This is 2052
showphoto.cfm

You see this below thats UTTAM AESA being integrated to TEJAS LSP 6 and NOT E/L 2052
how ever you people keep yourself in denial will help in sleeping though

dxvsasd-jpg.507578
you have a comprehension problem @ni8mare o_Oo_O, i mean its not a copy of EL/M-2052 but they (Israel) gives a Tech of EL/M-2052 to you, so you can build your own AESA from this tech, that is not quoted byme, but lots of Indian senior/professional members telling to us here on PDF @ni8mare
Radar: Front end indian, back end israeli
MFD: Indian, by samtel (Just like my commode design is western however indian firms make them )
HMD: Israel is the ONLY on that make best HMD, even you friend china failed to do so

1-Its called JOINT VENTURE, not whole this project build by India @ni8mare :p::p::P;):enjoy:
2-And this called UNDER LICENSE manufacturing and not design and develop by India @ni8mare :p::p::P;):enjoy:
3-TRUE @ni8mare :-)

Do034ADU0AAjdAa.jpg

oh my GOD...………………… what A PICTURE this is

NO WONDER UAE where visting HAL

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A HOME GROWN INDIAN FIGHTER

Changing the goal post again, who is talking about Hybrid MMR or indo-israeli JV PULSE DOPPLER radar

This is what you have said

Here it's you, who is leveling the indigenous AESA as israeli

Here you are questioning the capability of india in designing and fabricating indigenous AESA radar

After getting realising your mistake, you are changing the indigenous AESA argument to PD radar and that too without any source or evidence. We can have this argument all day/night but will not change the fact we CAN MAKE ANY KIND OF AESA now

Hybrid MMR or indo-israeli PULSE DOPPLER radar JV, with israeli processor and electronics but with indigenous front end, since on early days we lacked semiconductor foundry

What you mean by 'will be '? UTTAM existed even before 2052 chosen for jaguar......which are being procured from isreal

And btw for how long you are going to keep on lying

This is UTTAM AESA
View attachment 507580
This is 2052
showphoto.cfm

You see this below thats UTTAM AESA being integrated to TEJAS LSP 6 and NOT E/L 2052
how ever you people keep yourself in denial will help in sleeping though

View attachment 507578

Radar: Front end indian, back end israeli
MFD: Indian, by samtel (Just like my commode design is western however indian firms make them )
HMD: Israel is the ONLY on that make best HMD, even you friend china failed to do so

You have serious comprehension issues. Let me summarize the entire discussion pointwise. Following is what I actually meant, vs what your tunnel vision and bigoted mind is telling you:

1. You don't have a history of making an airborne radar of any kind.
2. Given this, making an airborne AESA radar is beyond your capability.
3. An airborne AESA radar is much more than mere T/R modules.
4. We know from valid sources that an Indian/Israeli collaboration has taken place on pulse modulated airborne radars.
5. It stands to reason that the algorithmic knowledge from the pulse modulated radar will be incorporated into the AESA radar.
6. Given previous collaboration, we MUST suspect more behind the scenes Israeli involvement. In order to disprove this, you must now show research papers on the topic of detection, targeting, tracking using multiple AESA modules in all weather conditions against land, air, and sea targets.

One has to ask the question: where did you learn how to create a testbed aircraft? Who taught you how to gather data? If you believe that you will put a bunch of land radar guys on the task and they will get the job done, well you are wrong. You have no clue how R&D takes place for these systems.

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. I am looking at Tejas from the UAE point of view. Why would UAE be interested in it? Are Indian technologies so mature and so cutting edge that a financial giant like UAE would leave the entire world's offerings and choose Indian technology? No! Which is why I feel that if they go for Tejas, it would be the potential of relabelled Israeli tech. Otherwise, they have much better options available.

Not going to happen for another 15 years, even IF the deal happens. First the Indian requirements need to be filled. A second line in place itself will not be able to satisfy any more orders.

The F-16 or Gripen will add more value to the UAE. Anyways, I doubt the GoI will sell to anybody in the middle east. You need to have the power projection capability behind the scenes to be able to supply to the Middle east with so many twists and turns in alliances there.

If UAE wanted a small fighter jet, they go for Gripen E which has AESA. Tejas has Israeli radar and American engine. UAE won't buy anything from Israel or has Israeli component.

Back
Top Bottom