انا لا تتبع الاخبار السيئة سیدی

lol-memes-taringa-121171.jpg

Seriously man, What language was that….LOL

@al-Hasani

:lol:
lol-memes-taringa-121171.jpg

Seriously man, What language was that….LOL

@al-Hasani

I told you. I never miss haha. I could give you more information about this individual but it is not worth it.

And the Farsi troll thought he was an Arab and became happy as a child that got a candy haha.

Raise the issue with the moderators too that he could not write Arabic either. Can be seen as evidence.

Last edited:
@Arabian guys I did not use this user name and it is my 4th message.2 weeks ago when i made this username i entered information very rapidly and later when saw i chosed countries wrong i did not used this user and made another.I did not khnow that I can change them.anyway I banned for one week and will be back.

Last edited:
@Arabian Legend

Seriously I know that you are a non-Arab troll based in Kuwait for a while that trolled this section with 2 different users earlier this month. I have all this stored since I raised the issue via private messages with Zakii so I can even mention your 2 other usernames here until you were permanently banned.

You don't think that we Arabs can detect that? No Arab, among the 500 million Arabs inside and outside the Arab world, would speak like you did in some of your 6 posts to date or your pathetic trolling with your past 2 users earlier last month.

You don't need to try to make grammatical errors on purpose to appear genuine.

Don't you have better things to do in your real life? Come on. You can't be that stupid. At least you found a way here. Use your skills in a better way. Just an advice. Life is short.

@Arabian Legend

Seriously I know that you are a non-Arab troll based in Kuwait for a while that trolled this section with 3 different users earlier this month.

You don't think that we Arabs can detect that?

Don't you have better things to do in your real life?

Is he living in Kuwait? I don't think so. So he is an iranian huh. Nice being ashamed of his own country otherwise would have put the real flags on.

Is he living in Kuwait? I don't think so. So he is an iranian huh. Nice being ashamed of his own country otherwise would have put the real flags on.

Apparently he was according to Zakii but I know who he is. Not going to say more. Not in private of course LOL. I don't think he deserves further humiliation so I will just tell you that he is not an Arab nor an Iranian. I only have decided to do it this way because he admitted that he was not an Arab and that the trolling he might do/is doing would not be in our name. In his last user he used an Afghan flag. So you do the math 7abibi.

If he had not done that I would have exposed him. Would have no choice since we can't have trolls and false flaggers who are trolling in our name. We already have a horde of users of a certain country who often try to falsify our ancient Semitic and Arab history and you know I target them with sources openly and will do it whenever needed. Or people who write nonsense about KSA without stepping on its land or knowing anything. Just a forum I know and I should not give a crap about trolls but since I am here why not counter them then? At least I know there will be individuals reading this forum that would say "hey that dude is in fact right".

Last edited:
Apparently he was according to Zakii but I know who he is. Not going to say more. Not in private of course LOL. I don't think he deserves further humiliation so I will just tell you that he is not an Arab nor an Iranian. I only have decided to do it this way because he admitted that he was not an Arab and that the trolling he might do/is doing would not be in our name. In his last user he used an Afghan flag. So you do the math 7abibi.

If he had not done that I would have exposed him.

Kk mate, gotcha. ;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Arabian Legend

Seriously I know that you are a non-Arab troll based in Kuwait for a while that trolled this section with 2 different users earlier this month. I have all this stored since I raised the issue via private messages with Zakii so I can even mention your 2 other usernames here until you were permanently banned.

You don't think that we Arabs can detect that? No Arab, among the 500 million Arabs inside and outside the Arab world, would speak like you did in some of your 6 posts to date or your pathetic trolling with your past 2 users earlier last month.

Don't you have better things to do in your real life? Come on. You can't be that stupid. At least you found a way here. Use your skills in a better way. Just an advice. Life is short.
Just don`t khnow why they don`t ban U saying qazan qazan.I have found here for 2 weeks and will be back.Some people like u have made here childish! really sorry

Oh, stop the theatrics mate. You are forcing me to pull the trigger. Just take my advice and do yourself a favor.

Remember the grammar we talked about? You don't need to do it anymore.

Some people.:omghaha:

Anyway I have an assignment to make and need to make some food.

@BLACKEAGLE check this thread out. Just so you know what we are dealing with. From post 55 and onwards. Exposed already by me.

Last edited:
In past Saudi King has offered Iran co-operation, but it ended with genocide of Syrian non Shia Muslims.
Bahrain unrest, and violent gatherings in Qatif.
Forget about all of this nonsense, I wanna hear more about your visit to Iran.

Tell me about this fantasy visit, I'd like to hear more about it.

Forget about all of this nonsense, I wanna hear more about your visit to Iran.

Tell me about this fantasy visit, I'd like to hear more about it.

Do you want to hear about my future visit!, or my past visit?

I can not change country maybe becuase of using tablet now and told to u I didn`t ever use this user exept one hour later to now becuase using arab countries for my user!

Back
Top Bottom