What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

Talking is useless. What am I going to prove when you are calling hundreds of thousands of people who came in to streets as 'terrorists'?

This is where I stopped because u are nothing but a liar. Where did I use the word terrorist, and or imply it. So no point talking to a habitual liar. Bue

Go back to your Kazakh Steppe.

Nobody is murdering anybody in Bahrain besides terrorists.

Iranian meedling was crushed in Bahrain and there is nothing you can do other than cry and make laughable comparisons to Syria.

Besides Bahrain will become a part of KSA in the future.

:omghaha:

post reported ottoman .

although you are a shame for ottomans !!!

some turk members complained :lol:

Some individuals intellectual abilities seem to be limited so let me refresh their memory once again:

Nothing more to add really.

@BLACKEAGLE, @Arabian Legend , @JUBA , @Yzd Khalifa etc.

You know what the majusi terrorists say about all the Sunnis there. When they come to power all the Mujanisin will be identified with one missing eye.

these terrorists are being killed by vahabi counter terrorism forces :lol:

kaffash20130823044828893.jpg

Never ! Not before final stop of support Assad and his Alawites (Minority in Syria) on the ‘Sunni Syria’. The stop of support Hezboshitan in Lebanon.

And more than anything, They ceases to deal definitely our business in ‘Worldwide Arabe Sunni’ since thousands of years.

How about you pull out all of those Salafi bearded terrorists from Syria and Lebanon, stop suicide bombings in Iraq, stop oppressing people in Bahrain?

Of course, never, they (Mullahs) will do. It is main part of their DNA. The expansion of Shiite world by ‘all the means’.

I sincerely hope that two of you don't get to sit on that diplomatic table.

Diplomacy is needed in stringent relations, in cordial relations little diplomacy is needed. The issues that exist between the two states can be solved through evolving diplomatic processes.

As a Pakistani, i'd like to see the both states work together, do business, get along and quit the crap talk, so we can catch up with the rest of the world.

I sincerely hope that two of you don't get to sit on that diplomatic table.

Diplomacy is needed in stringent relations, in cordial relations little diplomacy is needed. The issues that exist between the two states can be solved through evolving diplomatic processes.

As a Pakistani, i'd like to see the both states work together, do business, get along and quit the crap talk, so we can catch up with the rest of the world.

Only if they stop their negative meddling in the Arab world in countries such as Lebanon, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen and worst of all Syria where they are supporting a tyrant and child-murderer, bro. They should know their rightful place. In most of those countries their influence has been successfully countered but such behavior is by no means beneficiary. They have inferiority complexes and traumas from the Arab Muslim conquest of their country nearly 1500 years ago that has had an everlasting influence on so many fields that the atheist nationalists (even the Shia Twelvers among them) want to meddle in the Arab world and cause damage. Just read some of their posts.

They meddle in every Arab topic that do not concern them and where they are not welcomed while we Arabs quite frankly do not care about them. You don't see Arab users writing in their section, trolling etc. although we could easily have a field day.

You see in this thread the problem. They think they have a right to meddle in our backyard and in our internal affairs while nobody has asked them for anything.

Only if they stop their negative meddling in the Arab world in countries such as Lebanon, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen and worst of all Syria where they are supporting a tyrant and child-murderer. They should know their rightful place. In most of those countries their influence has been successfully countered by such behavior is by no means beneficiary. They have inferiority complexes and traumas from the Arab Muslim conquest of their country that has had an everlasting influence on so many fields that the "nationalists" among them want to meddle in the Arab world and cause damage. Just read some of their posts.

They meddle in every Arab topic that do not concern them and where they are not welcomed while we Arabs quite frankly do not care about them. You don't see Arab users writing in their section, trolling etc. although we could easily have a field day.

You see in this thread the problem. They think they have a right to meddle in our backyard.

They'll have similar demands. As a Pakistani, my wish is to see those demands from both states worked out on the table rather than in the battlefield.

Being an Arab country or not, has nothing to do with relation of the countries, that's the approach of Hitler and racists. Syria is a part of our security and strategic interests, and we will do whatever is necassary. The same way Saudis supported and armed Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan, is Afghanistan an Arab country?
And about the Bahrain, yeah you are right, you may fool a few naive people, but not the world

From the slaps you got earlier its obvious that you're now don't know where to head right or left. LoL. Very week argument indeed. Saudi Arabia as well as the rest of the world supported Taliban against the Russians not against its own people. Big Lol at the contrast. What happened to you? LoL.:haha:

Have Saudi Arabia ever talked of supporting separatists in country X or Y, No. On the other hand Khomnine is doing it in Lebanon, Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq. Arming terrorists militia in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen. What is this all about?

What a bunch of nonsense!

I can write many articles like this but still where is the proof? Even the writers of those articles didn't provide any proofs. Is there any pics, videos etc showing GCC forces knocking down Bahrain uprising, No. Only in your head. Now go dig in Google as much as can get some true evidence supporting your claims or else zip it up.

None of the links you posted above has anything to do with Iran trying to convert Sunnis to Shias right now.
Can we claim the same about Saudis trying to enforce their ideology in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon? Of course we can.

Funny! really funny and failed again at the same time.LOL. Those countries you mentioned are already Sunnis. How can we convert Sunni to Sunisim?:woot::rofl:

Although arguing is useless to me, but I didn't want you to 'think' that you have won in any argument/debate.

Again, you got smacked down big time that you left speechless. Don't come to me with week arguments next time unless you can keep up with it.

They'll have similar demands. As a Pakistani, my wish is to see those demands from both states worked out on the table rather than in the battlefield.

Similar demands? I don't see any Arab country meddling in their internal affairs. Maybe you can put some light on this? ANd if they do it is minimal and a response to their meddling since 1979. How can we have good relations with a regime that officially and actively helps kill the Muslims and Arabs of Syria and others? Or meddle in Yemen supporting a terrorist cult called Houthi's? Or uses parts of Southern Lebanon as their colony (HizbAlShaitan)?

Anyway their pathetic "resistance" was already shown to be a hoax when they shook hands with the Western powers. Maybe they can help them stop being a pariah state but I very much doubt it as long as they operate with their so-called "Supreme Leader" and "Grand Ayatollah" or what they call him. I wonder if they are still shouting death to USA and Israel each Friday now after the talks.:lol:

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Government: Governance of the Jurist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.al-islam.org/message-tha...het’s-authority-imam-ali-and-successive-imams

General Principles of Imam Khomeini's Political Thought | General Principles of Imam Khumaynis Political Thought | Al-Islam.org by the Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project

They are using Shia Islam as a cloak to try to gain influence in the region. Nothing more. All neutral analysts know this. Even the Palestinians are waking up.

We are talking about the same people who aided the savage non-Muslim Mongols destroy the Arab Abbasid Caliphate (Golden Age of Islam) in 1258.

The same country and its rulers who in a brutal way just a few centuries ago forcibly converted their population from largely Sunni to Shia Islam by importing Arab Shia Mullah's and by doing massacres. Not only inside Iran but also outside of it, in Iraq mainly. Until they were defeated.

Last edited:
Oh ! But we do not absolutely need them ‘to advance’ (Arabs). ^^

Regional peace and stability cannot be ignored. As long as animosity between the two sides is rife, no real issues can be solved as both states will have more of the same again. More proxy wars, and more dead Muslims. Its time, this madness is put to graveyard.

Iran and Saudi issues are not of a critical nature and they can be solved with robust diplomacy. Longer lasting peace is going to give dividends to all nations in the region.

Back
Top Bottom