What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

Regional peace and stability cannot be ignored. As long as animosity between the two sides is rife, no real issues can be solved as both states will have more of the same again. More proxy wars, and more dead Muslims. Its time, this madness is put to graveyard.

Iran and Saudi issues are not of a critical nature and they can be solved with robust diplomacy. Longer lasting peace is going to give dividends to all nations in the region.

Go tell the mullahs. Not to us.

Last edited:
Lastly Iran can have a constructive influence to solve political problems, mainly regional, like any other country but their negative meddling and influence in those 5 Arab countries I mentioned are very damaging and quite frankly a very clear act of hostility.

So until they stop doing that there will be no more than a few public handshakes, during 1-2 state visits and false promises but after that we will work against each other again mainly because we are forced to do so by the Mullah entity.

I advice you to take a look at the relations AFTER 1979 and before. Every sane person and intelligent one can do the math.
Yes, Iran was never a favorite in the giant and ancient Arab world from Morocco in the West near the Atlantic Ocean to Oman in the East near the Arabian Sea. BUT what we witness today, mainly since 1979 and recently due to the Syrian conflict is not something I remember.

Anyway the Arab world never needed them. Nor have we needed them since 1979. We are constantly prospering despite being located in the middle of several areas of conflict and unrest in the middle of the Middle East.

If they stop doing all what I mentioned and truly want healthy and common cooperation in investments, economy etc. then they are welcome as any other country. But if they don't then I regard them as a enemy state just like I regard Israel that.

The leaders of the Arab world know all what I mentioned there and their plans so we are prepared in case of anything happening. We know them and their mentalities.

Solitude never solves anything. If Iranians are outreaching towards the Saudis, they must reciprocate. The sooner this madness ends the better.

Ok ! But before:

Bubblegum Crisis :

"And more than anything, They ceases to deal definitely our business in ‘Worldwide Arabe Sunni’ since thousands of years.

Of course, never, they (Mullahs) will do. It is main part of their DNA. The expansion of Shiite world by ‘all the means’."

"This is your Shia doctrine. Your true nature. The ‘matrix of your faith’."

Ok ! But before:

Bubblegum Crisis :

"And more than anything, They ceases to deal definitely our business in ‘Worldwide Arabe Sunni’ since thousands of years.

Of course, never, they (Mullahs) will do. It is main part of their DNA. The expansion of Shiite world by ‘all the means’."

"This is your Shia doctrine. Your true nature. The ‘matrix of your faith’."

I highly doubt that Iranian policies are foremost motivated by religious derivations. Like all states they are motivated by self interest. This trash talk of Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Irani, Arab and so on is meant for public consumption. I doubt with all conviction, that any state in our region draws its policies based on their religious inclinations rather than self interest.

Iran is a great power in middle east and world,KSA guys please do not bother Iran.Good relationship of muslim countries may improve the whole region. :tup: :tup:

@Zakii

I believe that our old friend is back if you remember what I am referring to when you see a Kuwaiti flag.

Please take a look at my private message. I am pretty sure that this is the same troll that is NOT an Arab or from Kuwait or Qatar.

Iran is a great power in middle east and world,KSA guys please do not bother Iran.Good relationship of muslim countries may improve the whole region. :tup: :tup:

welcome to the forum . :bunny: :welcome:

seems like your arab brothers are not so happy with your arrival. :partay:

Welcome to PDF.

اخبارك حبيبي ما قلتلي من وين من دار جابر

I highly doubt that Iranian policies are foremost motivated by religious derivations. Like all states they are motivated by self interest. This trash talk of Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Irani, Arab and so on is meant for public consumption. I doubt with all conviction, that any state in our region draws its policies based on their religious inclinations rather than self interest.

No ! :no:

For ‘Iran Persia’, it has always been thus. The dream, deeply rooted, of renaissance of the Persian empire dead, one day.

Revenge of history through an invented religion - with its own myths - to preserve the ‘Persian identity’, different Sunni Arabs.

@Arabian Legend

He is not an Arab, LOL. He is a troll. The one that had the former Emir of Qatar as an avatar. He made 3 users in a row after they were deleted and he was banned permanently. He trolled at the beginning of November. I talked with Zakii about this at that time and he could not understand Arabic. He is some non-Arab troll working in Kuwait as a cleaner or something.

Write to him in Arabic and he will not understand you.

:omghaha:

Already notified Zakii here and in private so we will see. Probably just using a proxy but I am 99,9% sure that it is the same troll.

Look at his posts here. He is also deliberately making grammatical mistakes to appear dumb.

Believe me I have discovered double users and trolls in the dozens of this forum.

@Arabian Legend

He is not an Arab, LOL. He is a troll. The one that had the former Emir of Qatar as an avatar. He trolled at the beginning of November. I talk with Zakii about this at that time and he could not understand Arabic. He is some non-Arab troll working in Kuwait as a cleaner or something.

Write to him in Arabic and he will not understand you.

:omghaha:

Already notified Zakii here and in private so we will see. Probably just using a proxy but I am 99,9% sure that it is the same troll.

Lol yes I can smell false flagger indeed, actually I wrote to him/her in Arabic on purpose. Lets see if he/she will get back to me or not.

Google will fail him if he tries. LoL. some deep arabic.

Lol yes I can smell false flagger indeed, actually I wrote to him/her in Arabic on purpose. Lets see if he/she will get back to me or not.

It is a he and I think I know who it is.

He just saw our posts a few minutes ago and left without a answer.

He probably has someone who can help him with basic Arabic since he is based in Kuwait.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom