What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

The whole world also knows that how u guys are instigating them to cause havoc in the country. The Saudis did send in the forces, but why did they go there. There is always a flip side to the coin. Just because u dont like it dont mean that it dont exist.
Level of hypocrisy here is amazing. So in Bahrain, where a 25% minority rule the majority, any protests are instigated by Iran, but in Syria, where Saudi Arabia is clearly sending arms to worst extremist terrorists ever existed in ME history, a 'genuine' revolution is going on?really?

How is Iran 'instigating' protests in Bahrain? Why don't you bring some proof for it? Of course not including the regime propaganda sources in which every single Shia in the country is an Iranian agent.
Can't we say the very exact same about Syria? With the difference that Saudis are arming and funding them in Syria, but Iran has not sent one single gun or 1$ of money to protesters in Bahrain.

Bahrain is a GCC member state and located a few kilometers from the Gulf coastline of KSA. Bahrain is historically a part of the ancient Dilmun civilization that was native to the coastal regions of the Eastern Province of KSA and parts of modern day Kuwait.
The Dilmun civilization was a trading partner of Sumer and the Indus Valley Civilization and is about 5000 years old.

Lastly every GCC member state has a obligation to aid another if there is unrest or problems. Since Bahrain is the smallest GCC state by far and is connected with a bridge to Saudi Arabia it was only natural that we intervened and restored order from the terrorists that were attacking policemen, expats (Pakistanis included) etc. Even killing some people.

Iran has nothing to do with this and should mind their own business. They don't have any influence either. Once again internal Arab or GCC matters is not your damn business. Apparently very hard to understand.

LOL, the only reason why you don't send arms to Bahrain as you do to Syria is because you simply can't.

Besides the Sunnis of Bahrain make up 40% of the population.

Last edited:
Level of hypocrisy here is amazing. So in Bahrain, where a 25% minority rule the majority, any protests are instigated by Iran, but in Syria, where Saudi Arabia is clearly sending arms to worst extremist terrorists ever existed in ME history, a 'genuine' revolution is going on?really?

How is Iran 'instigating' protests in Bahrain? Why don't you bring some proof for it? Of course not including the regime propaganda sources in which every single Shia in the country is an Iranian agent.
Can't we say the very exact same about Syria? With the difference that Saudis are arming and funding them in Syria, but Iran has not sent one single gun or 1$ of money to protesters in Bahrain.
U want to talk then talk no need to throw in names. It all depends on how u look at it. Ur point of view vs mine. Before I say anything else. Have u ever been to Bahrain, what is ur source of information.
And yes I have been to Bahrain, my family lives there part of it. I have friends and Family that are part of the security apparatus. And no matter what they have to say in Public, our provate conversations are not based on pr drills, but actual facts. Just because u want to believe that iran is a angel, remember this even the devil has wings.

How manytimes have u seen the security apparatus in Bahrain doing what ur shabiha and shia militias did to Syrians before it turned violent. Do u know how many kids who were working as police in Bahrain, are in jail. Because they hit back or shot back at the protesters in self defense. The police there is not even allowed to use deadly force. Unless in severe circumstances. And even then they get in trouble.

U want to talk then talk no need to throw in names. It all depends on how u look at it. Ur point of view vs mine. Before I say anything else. Have u ever been to Bahrain, what is ur source of information.
And yes I have been to Bahrain, my family lives there part of it. I have friends and Family that are part of the security apparatus. And no matter what they have to say in Public, our provate conversations are not based on pr drills, but actual facts. Just because u want to believe that iran is a angel, remember this even the devil has wings.

How manytimes have u seen the security apparatus in Bahrain doing what ur shabiha and shia militias did to Syrians before it turned violent. Do u know how many kids who were working as police in Bahrain, are in jail. Because they hit back or shot back at the protesters in self defense. The police there is not even allowed to use deadly force. Unless in severe circumstances. And even then they get in trouble.

Talking is useless. What am I going to prove when you are calling hundreds of thousands of people who came in to streets as 'terrorists'?

Let's take a look at number of casualties in both sides, and the you will understand who the terrorists are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahraini_uprising_(2011–present)
93 civilians killed in Bahrain since 2011 while only 5 security forces have been killed.
Nearly 3,000 people have been injured,2929 arrested, 1866 tortured, more than 500 exiled and 534 students expelled. Of course they are all terrorists, funded by Iran, trying to overthrow a family from minority who has been ruling for more than 200 years.

You can deny all of it, I don't care, but you can't talk like this and complain about Iran's involvement in Syria, while KSA has been funding rebels in Syria and at the same time, oppressing protesters in Bahrain.

I'm done here.

So, KSA didn't send forces to Bahrain to oppress the protesters? Do I really need to be sure of that? The whole world knows it.

Here again with the stupidity.

First, I dare you or anyone else to bring one proof of evidence that the GCC forces have engaged in any activities by any shape or form in Bahrain-uprising. Just one proof or you will be label a lier. They GCC forces objective in Bahrain was to secure vital and governmental sectors/ facilities and so on like oil refineries, air ports and financial institutions.

Second, What has Iran got to do with this? What do you have in the Arab world that you are so keen to shove yourself in? why do you impose yourself on us? I don't understand! What happens within the GCC are internal affairs of the GCC not you Mullah and what happen within the arab world are matters of the Arab League. I don't get what position do you occupy that justify you interference in Arab world issues.

Good luck with all those ridiculous conspiracy theories they are feeding you with. So that's the tactic they use to distract their own people? That an 'evil Shia force' wants to convert them all to Shias? Not surprising though.

These aren't conspiracy theories rather a well know facts that the mullah want to spread self lashing and tomb crawling in the arab world. You guys don't know even your history in the arab world from Morocco to Bahrain. Why do you think Iran has fragile relations in the arab world from the east gate to the west. Have you ever wonders?

Last edited:
LOL. All the arguments that you use in connection to Bahrain are 1000 times worse in Syria but you still support a Child-Murderer and tyrant that as recently as yesterday was deemed a war criminal in the UN by a commission.

Bashar al-Assad implicated in Syria war crimes, says UN | World news | The Guardian

93 casualties in Bahrain in the last 3 years. LOL. Way to make an comparison. In Syria more die each day. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

So much for that. And the Nusayris are even a much, much smaller minority inside Syria where close to 80% of the population are Syrian Sunni Arabs.

Lastly Bahrain is a much bigger democracy than Iran. Just look at all international statistics.

And the Sunnis make up 40% of the population once again. So it is nearly even.

But it all goes down to this simple fact. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's of Iran have no business meddling in internal Arab affairs. It is very simple. But you seem unable to understand this. KSA has very much so since Bahrain is a fellow Arab, Muslim, neighbor and GCC member state while Syria is a fellow Arab and Muslim country as well and nearly a neighbor.

End of discussion.

What a refreshing change from Ahmadinejad's regime to Rouhani's? If these countries can manage to settle their difference to whatever little extent they can, would be a real positive for the region as whole!

again , the saudiz are actively and puking-ly posting racist comments .

repulsive smell they have !!!

Here again with the stupidity.

First, I dare you or anyone else to bring one proof of evidence that the GCC forces have engaged in any activities by any shape or form in Bahrain-uprising. Just one proof or you will be label a lier. They GCC forces objective in Bahrain was to secure vital and governmental sectors/ facilities and so on like oil refineries, air ports and financial institutions.

Second, What has Iran got to do with this? What do you have in the Arab world that you are so keen to shove yourself in? why do you impose yourself on us? I don't understand! What happens within the GCC are internal affairs of the GCC not you Mullah and what happen within the arab world are matters of the Arab League. I don't get what position do you occupy that justify you interference in Arab world issues.

These aren't conspiracy theories rather a well know facts that the mullah want to spread self lashing and tomb crawling in the arab world. You guys don't know even your history in the arab world from Morocco to Bahrain. Why do you think Iran has fragile relations in the arab world from the east gate to the west. Have you ever wonders?
Being an Arab country or not, has nothing to do with relation of the countries, that's the approach of Hitler and racists. Syria is a part of our security and strategic interests, and we will do whatever is necassary. The same way Saudis supported and armed Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan, is Afghanistan an Arab country?
And about the Bahrain, yeah you are right, you may fool a few naive people, but not the world.

Saudi Troops Enter Bahrain to Help Put Down Unrest

Saudi troops sent to crush Bahrain protests 'had British training'
Saudi Arabian troops enter Bahrain as regime asks for help to quell uprising

None of the links you posted above has anything to do with Iran trying to convert Sunnis to Shias right now.
Can we claim the same about Saudis trying to enforce their ideology in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon? Of course we can.

Yeah keep away from arguing next time. LOL.
Although arguing is useless to me, but I didn't want you to 'think' that you have won in any argument/debate.

Some individuals intellectual abilities seem to be limited so let me refresh their memory once again:

Bahrain is a GCC member state and located a few kilometers from the Gulf coastline of KSA. Bahrain is historically a part of the ancient Dilmun civilization that was native to the coastal regions of the Eastern Province of KSA and parts of modern day Kuwait.
The Dilmun civilization was a trading partner of Sumer and the Indus Valley Civilization and is about 5000 years old.

Lastly every GCC member state has a obligation to aid another if there is unrest or problems. Since Bahrain is the smallest GCC state by far and is connected with a bridge to Saudi Arabia it was only natural that we intervened and restored order from the terrorists that were attacking policemen, expats (Pakistanis included) etc. Even killing some people.

Iran has nothing to do with this and should mind their own business. They don't have any influence either. Once again internal Arab or GCC matters is not your damn business. Apparently very hard to understand.

LOL, the only reason why you don't send arms to Bahrain as you do to Syria is because you simply can't.

Besides the Sunnis of Bahrain make up 40% of the population.

LOL. All the arguments that you use in connection to Bahrain are 1000 times worse in Syria but you still support a Child-Murderer and tyrant that as recently as yesterday was deemed a war criminal in the UN by a commission.

Bashar al-Assad implicated in Syria war crimes, says UN | World news | The Guardian

93 casualties in Bahrain in the last 3 years. LOL. Way to make an comparison. In Syria more die each day. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

So much for that. And the Nusayris are even a much, much smaller minority inside Syria where close to 80% of the population are Syrian Sunni Arabs.

Lastly Bahrain is a much bigger democracy than Iran. Just look at all international statistics.

And the Sunnis make up 40% of the population once again. So it is nearly even.

But it all goes down to this simple fact. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's of Iran have no business meddling in internal Arab affairs. It is very simple. But you seem unable to understand this. KSA has very much so since Bahrain is a fellow Arab, Muslim, neighbor and GCC member state while Syria is a fellow Arab and Muslim country as well and nearly a neighbor.

End of discussion.

Nothing more to add really.

@BLACKEAGLE, @Arabian Legend , @JUBA , @Yzd Khalifa etc.

I am sure Iran pledges better ties with neighbors in the P5+1 Negotiations...lets see how Saudis respond. For iran to be taken seriously they have to do away with khomeni facism.

bahrain has a 40 % sunni population and also is a PGCC member == > they dont have the right to rebel against their oppressing occupying regime .

and iran cannot be worried about the people of bahrain who are being mass murdered .

a-rab logic .

GOOD TO KNOW :lol:

Back
Top Bottom