What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

wish wish wish really hopefull this works out and these two countries can make peace with each other ... enough of death and destruction hope these two will work towards the betterment of their people

So you admit that you've been lying all along, good to know

whatever floats your boat.... but for your clarification, i hate lairs.

BTW, those kebab in north of Tehran, are my favorite in Tehran.
I gave the visiting card of the place, to one of foreign ambassador to Tehran.
See, i like the place, minus your hateful brains.

Dude, those marriage offices in every other street are quite funny though.

While, i fail to understand your mig-29 doing CAP at borders with Pakistan.

Last edited:
whatever floats your boat.... but for your clarification, i hate lairs.

BTW, those kebab in north of Tehran, are my favorite in Tehran.
I gave the visiting card of the place, to one of foreign ambassador to Tehran.
See, i like the place, minus your hateful brains.

Dude, those marriage offices in every other street are quite funny though.

While, i fail to understand your mig-29 doing CAP at borders with Pakistan.
قال روسول الله (ص) :النکاح سنی و من ...

Do u believe or not?

قال روسول الله (ص) :النکاح سنی و من ...

Do u believe or not?

I do believe... no worries with that but just have never seen such a scene in other Islamic countries.
I never mentioned it before, it was this clown... who always brings the worst out of you.

Problem of other islamic countries is that they don`t believe Prophet [PBUH]and ahle bayt hadiths.

Problem of other islamic countries is that they don`t believe Prophet [PBUH]and ahle bayt hadiths.

While, other Islamic countries do not agree with this Iranian perception.
In any case, you can ask your govt. to ask this clarification at official level and share the reply with Iranian public and Iran loyalists, world wide.

If that were to happen, it would be check mate for these khaleejis.

Just for the record, the Saudis aren't Gulf(ers) :lol:

The Americans are throwing them to the wolves, they've lost Iraq and Afghanistan completely, Syria didn't work out for them

What's so special about Iraq to be lost on our sides? I mean they are divided based on their sects. While some Iraqis claim that their country is a sovereign state, Iranians claim they control it.

Speaking of Afghanistan, I'm guess that I'm right to say that you don't fallow the news, the US, the Afghani regime, as well as other major actors have been holding talks with your ultimate nightmare, the Taliban. Should Iran go through what they had gone through in the past with the Taliban? Well, I guess we saw the best of Iran one a bunch of armed elements sneaked into their boarders, and killed 14 Iranian board guards, I just wonder, what will happen to Iran if the Taliban rose to power once more?

As for Syria, I guess Iran spent a fortune bailing Assad and Hezbollah out in all of this, and many Iranians died over there, I still don't understand how Syria " didn't work with them "

Iran and the West are starting to kiss and make up (their worst nightmare) and now Iran is acting like the bigger man (must be embarrassing for them).

A bigger man unable to feed its nation is a boggy man, minus man and boggy :lol:

Like always, a language filled with Persian ego, master race mentality, and supremacy. Let's see how the West is going to kiss you :lol:

You do realize that the Congress is preparing to impose new sanctions, right? And you do realize that the Saudis with their geo-political weight in France and the UK aren't exactly very friendly with you. Not to mention the AIPAC, and the Jewish voter influence.

In realty though, Iran is probably just trying to shut them up for some time so the American deal can go through. Knowing khaleejis, they might be dumb enough to fall into this trap.

The Saudis may work such thing out but only in your dreams :lol: I just wish you could understand what they say about you :lol:

If that were to happen, it would be check mate for these khaleejis.

The Americans are throwing them to the wolves, they've lost Iraq and Afghanistan completely, Syria didn't work out for them, Iran and the West are starting to kiss and make up (their worst nightmare) and now Iran is acting like the bigger man (must be embarrassing for them).

In realty though, Iran is probably just trying to shut them up for some time so the American deal can go through. Knowing khaleejis, they might be dumb enough to fall into this trap.

Back
Top Bottom