What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

you are a language ?

Great achievement there.

:cheers:
lol

Why are you angry this much? All I'm saying is that whether you attend an English school or bug off.

''Bug off'' isn't the right word in that sense.

Is that hard to absorb? your knowledge of English is restricted to insults and curses like your fellas.

Anyhow who am I talking to? probably an apricot has a higher IQ than you.< Rephrase.

An apricot has no intelligence quotient.

Anyone who insults has nothing more to say, it links directly to your brain size and poor level of education. < week sentence.

A-rab. < unknown word.

P.S. I thanked your post cause you're cute.

Oops, sounds like the opposite!

Last edited:
you are a language ?

great achievement there .....

:cheers:
LOL my cell has a good sense of humor, hahaha.

Now see as Arabian Legend quoted u, u did the same as u were angry at me for. Any ways. Lets leave it to that. Do enjoy the chelo kebbabs. Making me hungry too. bue.

A-zeri when there are Arabs around you need to know your place. Being called an Arab is an honor.

Besides Arsalan is not an Arab.

Lastly your English is so poor that if I corrected all of your spelling mistakes and grammatical errors I would have needed to be around 24/7 on this forum. So don't ever talk about grammar again to save yourself from further ridicule.

:lol:

all you did was bolding some parts of my sentences , see ! i can do it too ....

Oops my A** :lol:

let the readers decide .

Or maybe you failed to read what's between the lines. I corrected most of your grammatical and punctuation errors. You seriously need to work on you English.

Lol @ let the readers decide!

A-zeri when there are Arabs around you need to know your place. Being called an Arab is an honor.

Besides Arsalan is not an Arab.

Lastly your English is so poor that if I corrected all of your spelling mistakes and grammatical errors I would have needed to be around 24/7 on this forum. So don't ever talk about grammar again to save yourself from further ridicule.

:lol:
A-rab when there are Azaries around. you need to know your place. Being called an Azarie is an honor.

^^ this post sound familiar.:rofl:

Wilayet Al-faqih is not a shia Idea , it was made up by the Muslim Brotherhood then Iranian Islamists adopted it , all of this was written by Hassan Albanna 100 years ago .

The muslim brotherhood have the " Morshid " grand Imam who has the final say over everything and members have to follow his orders blindly .

They'll have similar demands. As a Pakistani, my wish is to see those demands from both states worked out on the table rather than in the battlefield.

The problem is in their deep hatred of Arabs , Islam is only a camouflage they use to influence some of the dumb Arab Shia .

I can see a peaceful Resolution with Israel closer than that with Iran and believe it or not Persians hate Arabs more than Jewish hatred towards Arabs .

The thing they cant take on All Arabs combined so they use sectarianism to divide the Arabs .

Israel does not pose a threat to the Gulf countries like Iran , we know how those Iranians think and feel but they simply use Taqqiya in politics a concept we all know .

Last edited:
LOL :D now that @Aslan is gone :lol: , maybe i need to answer some of BS comments here :

Most Iranians today are on diet because they cant afford to eat , perhaps if Mullas reducing their subsidizing of thugs around the world maybe then Iranians could start afford eating .

hey qatari , if u had an iq above 23 u could understand that my sentence was "sarcastic" , i was pointing to an special diet of A-rabs if u know what i mean ... ;)

anyhow dont forget that u became a regime not so while ago after the discovery of oil in the desert .

LOL :D now that @Aslan is gone :lol: , maybe i need to answer some of BS comments here :

hey qatari , if u had an iq above 23 u could understand that my sentence was "sarcastic" , i was pointing to an special diet of A-rabs if u know what i mean ... ;)

anyhow dont forget that u became a regime not so while ago after the discovery of oil in the desert .
Dude let me have my morning coffee in peace. U perrrrrr-sian. :P

This is actually the essence of it , UAE was formed in 1971 and were hosting EXP in 2020 after beating Russia , Brazil and Turkey .

By the way Dubai does not have any oil

This is actually the essence of it , UAE was formed in 1971 and were hosting EXP in 2020 after beating Russia , Brazil and Turkey .

By the way Dubai does not have any oil

LOL :D thats exactly because of oil pal :D lol

or else what other thing u and your a-rab fellas can produce ? lol :D i heard you just became independent in production of mineral water :D

:wave:

LOL :D thats exactly because of oil pal :D lol

or else what other thing u and your a-rab fellas can produce ? lol :D i heard you just became independent in production of mineral water :D

:wave:

As I told you Dubai does not have oil and we do produce a lot of things , you just a dump clown who should not be taken seriously .

By the way UAE Economy is larger than your beloved Iran and we have less oil reserves than Iran .

Back
Top Bottom