What's new

Tehran In 'Major Outreach' To Riyadh

Who want relations with these Saudis they should go and follow wali al amr abu mutees

No ! :no:

For ‘Iran Persia’, it has always been thus. The dream, deeply rooted, of renaissance of the Persian empire dead, one day.

Revenge of history through an invented religion - with its own myths - to preserve the ‘Persian identity’, different Sunni Arabs.

Thats a pipedream and even they know it.

Problem of other islamic countries is that they don`t believe Prophet [PBUH]and ahle bayt hadiths.
You know why you shouldnt hold ur farts, because the gases move to your brain, and then u become delusional. So then we are blessed with brain farts as quoted.

You know why you shouldnt hold ur farts, because the gases move to your brain, and then u become delusional. So then we are blessed with brain farts as quoted.

SENIOR member ,

actually the volume of gas produced by human (if u are a one) depends on the food u eat and how much u eat .

iranians dont eat too much and have a good diet (if u know what i mean ;)) :lol:

anyhow , post reported . i really dont understand why trolling is allowed here in pdf

Hope this works as cooperation if not friendship between the two would bring so much more stability to the wider region, but who am i Kidding.

Like Israel

They never arm the palestinians when they can send Al Qaeda everywhere

SENIOR member ,

actually the volume of gas produced by human (if u are a one) depends on the food u eat and how much u eat .

iranians dont eat too much and have a good diet (if u know what i mean ;)) :lol:

anyhow , post reported . i really dont understand why trolling is allowed here in pdf
So we selectively define trolling is that it. Secondly if trolls were banned in bulk, then most of u iranians wouldn't even be here. U know what i mean.

U know what i mean.

"ذذهسذهیددزتدتدثصذزذهسدخیدزحنئسحهر 9/11 یبلیبلر "

thats what i understood from your comment above .

Last edited:
"ذذهسذهیددزتدتدثصذزذهسدخیدزحنئسحهر 9/11 ر "

thats what i understood from your comment above .
Shit is all I saw written on the wall. Man up and say it like a man or what ever u r.

Shit is all I saw written on the wall. Man up and say it like a man or what ever u r.

lol

why are u angry this much ? all i'm saying is that whether attend an eng school or bug off ....

is that hard to absorb ? your knowledge from eng is restricted to insults and curses like your fellas .

anyhow who am i talking to ? probably an apricot has a higher IQ than u .

anyone who insults has nothing more to say , it links directly to your brain size and poor level of education ......

A-rab

p.s i thanked your post cause youre cute

lol

why are u angry this much ? all i'm saying is that whether attend an eng school or bug off ....

is that hard to absorb ? your knowledge from eng is restricted to insults and curses like your fellas .

anyhow who am i talking to ? probably an apricot has a higher IQ than u .

anyone who insults has nothing more to say , it links directly to your brain size and poor level of education ......

A-rab

p.s i thanked your post cause youre cute
U called me an Arab ad if I am suppose to be offended by it.

The rest of it well, I don't like people talking to me I'm a language that I don't have a grasp of. And for my iq and linguistic skills thanks. See I am angry no more.

Back
Top Bottom