What's new

Tahir ul Qadri win again

I was always supporting Tahir-ul-Qadri because he was saying true. Our system is corrupt. But when I saw a huge number of supporters of Imran Khan, I forget about what TUQ was saying. I just vote Imran Khan in my NA-124. On 11th may, Imran Khan was on lead. But when I heard news in 14th may morning, I was shocked to see that PML-N wins by 10,000 votes.....
They just played some type of game.

National seats are determined based on the demographical distribution. Punjab has most seats because it houses the most population and thus most voters since everybody has one vote. I dont know why people ignore this basic ground reality.

merg the constituencey and give equal seats to all provinces to eleminate this ethnic divide and doubts.

I was always supporting Tahir-ul-Qadri because he was saying true. Our system is corrupt. But when I saw a huge number of supporters of Imran Khan, I forget about what TUQ was saying. I just vote Imran Khan in my NA-124. On 11th may, Imran Khan was on lead. But when I heard news in 14th may morning, I was shocked to see that PML-N wins by 10,000 votes.....
They just played some type of game.

He is a NUTJOB. he tried to sabotag the elections BUT ARMY Had kicked his @$$ and thank God we had elections.

Then he tried to interupt elections by calling for dharnas but people of Pakistan did not listen to this imposter and now the clown is trying to creat confusion.

The fact is rigging did take place but it has always been the case.

Nawaz Sharif got the majority as we have more NA seats in Punjab than any other province and because NS have spent more in Punjab hence got votes.

Now everybody should move on. Its the decision of the people.

merg the constituencey and give equal seats to all provinces to eleminate this ethnic divide and doubts.

He is a NUTJOB. he tried to sabotag the elections BUT ARMY Had kicked his @$$ and thank God we had elections.

Then he tried to interupt elections by calling for dharnas but people of Pakistan did not listen to this imposter and now the clown is trying to creat confusion.

The fact is rigging did take place but it has always been the case.

Nawaz Sharif got the majority as we have more NA seats in Punjab than any other province and because NS have spent more in Punjab hence got votes.

Now everybody should move on. Its the decision of the people.
That would be against the principal of equality. Recently senate composition follows the same rule where Punjab has one seat on 6 candidates whereas Baluchistan has more than one senate seats per candidate.

It's funny.

When 'these people' did not able to enforce their agenda on the rest of population of Pakistan through democratic means under leadership of Mr. Imran Khan,they are turning towards UNDEMOCRATIC forces.

No wonder now on Tahrir ul Qadri,ARMY or even Musharraf would get more sympathies and so more time in the News Discussion Studios.:pakistan:

nothing about TUQ was undemocratic. he was simply asking that ECP members be appointed as per the proper mechanism and then ECP be given more time to scrutinize the candidates as per the constitution and peoples representatives act. Giving one week's time for this job was like making a mockery of it. and we saw wat we all saw...

anyways.. im happy that this happened. people (including PTI) deserve this for not supporting TUQ's constitutional demand and for building conspiracy theories around him. now stop crying and let N-League rule...

He said implementation of 62,63 which is part of constitution . What's wrong with it ? . 62 and 63 is part of our constitution . If ECP fail to deliver and he point the finger then what's wrong with it.

Time has proved that #TuQwasRight.
I will be surprised, if still Change seekers not follow his advice.

Lushaz is a Qadri troll, soon the forum will be overrun with pictures and quotes of TuQ - mods have been warned :butcher:

He said implementation of 62,63 which is part of constitution . What's wrong with it ? . 62 and 63 is part of our constitution . If ECP fail to deliver and he point the finger then what's wrong with it.

Good question, TuQ is a complete joker. He took part in referendum and elections under Musharraf when both PPP and PMLN were made to stay away. An election without two biggest parties is a lame joke. Such a person has absolutely no right to lecture this nation on 'real' democracy. TuQ has no part to play in politics in Pakistan, he only has nuisance value which he is trying to cash.

Did you forget the whole topi drama in Islamabad? Occupying parliament and what not.

Good question, TuQ is a complete joker. He took part in referendum and elections under Musharraf when both PPP and PMLN were made to stay away. An election without two biggest parties is a lame joke. Such a person has absolutely no right to lecture this nation on 'real' democracy. TuQ has no part to play in politics in Pakistan, he only has nuisance value which he is trying to cash.

Did you forget the whole topi drama in Islamabad? Occupying parliament and what not.
Forget topi drama, come to point, what he said . ECP implement constitution correctly or not. Plus he didn't took part in election. So, we can't talk about his party based intention. PPP majority party gave a sign statement to implement 62 and 63.

was he wrong in saying that ECP members have not been appointed according to the set procedure?
and was he wrong in saying that ECP should be allowed more time for the proper implementation of article 62, 63?

It's funny.

When 'these people' did not able to enforce their agenda on the rest of population of Pakistan through democratic means under leadership of Mr. Imran Khan,they are turning towards UNDEMOCRATIC forces.

No wonder now on Tahrir ul Qadri,ARMY or even Musharraf would get more sympathies and so more time in the News Discussion Studios.:pakistan:

WTH are you yapping about. PTI is conducting peaceful protests all around the country with solid proof of rigging. If you don't know about current situation then stop talking about it. This one pic will explain every thing about what actually happened in these elections.
941286_599393406752503_902092995_n.jpg

Now JUI-F Fazloo refused to accept election today ....lolzz......and now PPP start singing same song again .. Qadri win again..

Tahir Ul Qadri Dancers

Astaghfirullah

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom