What's new

Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution, beginning of the end of damocrazy , join it

if 50,000 paid criminals , in shape of lawyers can bring the adminstration stop, then i can gurntee you , be ready to see what is going to happen this time?
That was not a joke. The whole country was standstill, Anybody I knew was willing to participate in long march. That was a true revolution, millions of people were literally on streets all across the country. The biggest revolution in the history of Pakistan after 1971. If the result was in contrary to the outcome, we would be like Egypt of 2011. Thank God, Musharraf was not Insane he did what was right at that time.

If Musharraf stands for Election today, he would gain more votes as compared to his low popularity back in 2007. When he resigned, he had already become a dummy President and it didn't suit his stature, so he had to resign.

Pakistan News Home -> Top -> News Details
Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution
17 April, 2014

KARACHI: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Chief, Dr Tahir ul Qadri has announced to kick off a full-fledged movement against the rulers from May 11.

He claimed that if another six months' period was given to the current Government, then it will be impossible to reform the state.

In a statement, Dr Tahir ul Qadri vowed to announce the strategy of revolution on May 11 and referred to the day as a beginning of a rising.

He said given the present situation of the state, revolution is the only option left, now negotiations with rulers will not be held at all and public takeover will take place. Qadri stated that if the rulers are given another six months', then it will be impossible to reform the state.

The PAT Chief slammed the Government for holding talks with militants on the basis of equality and hence disappointing the nation.
Sit down mullah

I think Tahir ul Qadri is going to have some fun again in the streets and then get silent. These are the political gimmicks, he wants to become a national leader and he has learned that he has to show his public power first. So he is finding reasons to protest every now and than.

He might be able to secure few seats in the national assembly but the upcoming "Young" party is still the PTI who is tipped to secure greater chunk of votes in the upcoming election.

That was not a joke. The whole country was standstill, Anybody I knew was willing to participate in long march. That was a true revolution, millions of people were literally on streets all across the country. The biggest revolution in the history of Pakistan after 1971. If the result was in contrary to the outcome, we would be like Egypt of 2011. Thank God, Musharraf was not Insane he did what was right at that time.

If Musharraf stands for Election today, he would gain more votes as compared to his low popularity back in 2007. When he resigned, he had already become a dummy President and it didn't suit his stature, so he had to resign.
then if he has to resign then, now then NOORA Z has to resign as well?

Sit down mullah
sure then take that mullha who may like to play a football match with the heads of your family members?
cause this govt , is supporting that mullha?
its really horrible , when ever a time comes to take out the damocrazy from pakistan , all the dam damocrazy lovers started crying?
but in fact, the damocrazy itself is hurting them, it caracking the nation, but all of our great over educated masses, sitting in thier huge drawing rooms, eating lavush dinners, are suporting that damocrazy just because, they are not paying the taxes, they are doing wfhatever they cant in any , civillized country of the world?
when anyone comes around & starts a counter crouption, counter damocrazy movment, they all stand united against him, for what?

Last edited:
sure then take that mullha who may like to play a football match with the heads of your family members?
cause this govt , is supporting that mullha?
its really horrible , when ever a time comes to take out the damocrazy from pakistan , all the dam damocrazy lovers started crying?
but in fact, the damocrazy itself is hurting them, it caracking the nation, but all of our great over educated masses, sitting in thier huge drawing rooms, eating lavush dinners, are suporting that damocrazy just because, they are not paying the taxes, they are doing wfhatever they cant in any , civillized country of the world?
when anyone comes around & starts a counter crouption, counter damocrazy movment, they all stand united against him, for what?
Still prefer democracy over some international mullah's regime

I think Tahir ul Qadri is going to have some fun again in the streets and then get silent. These are the political gimmicks, he wants to become a national leader and he has learned that he has to show his public power first. So he is finding reasons to protest every now and than.

He might be able to secure few seats in the national assembly but the upcoming "Young" party is still the PTI who is tipped to secure greater chunk of votes in the upcoming election.
PTI secured whatever but thier leader IMRAN still unable , to get the seat of the main OPPOSITION LEADER?
all these vote stories, could nothing bring to the table , for the common peoples of pakistan, instead foolish politicians have to share the dam damocrazy system which they crying for, 35 punctures?
at last bowing to NOORA KING, in hopes that after 5 years theuy may get thier trun?
sorry, pakistan & pakistanis cant wait for some foolish politician, s foolish dreams to come true , while he is offerening the offices to the terrorists who have killed 60,000 pakistanis ?
instead he was declaring the killed terorists as innocent tribal s?
sorry TUQ, is not going to launch this march because he wants to be PM of pakistan unlike foolish imran but he is just there to restore a real democracy in pakistan, in which non 8fnthe rulers can get back to power twice?

just go ask the sabzi walla,s families in RAWALPINDI bomb blasts, they will tell you that they want him hanged, cause his the one doing the dam negociations with the killers of their loved ones?
you cant paint everything in black, its been called nooracracy?

Cant say about rawalpindi but i can say with surety about sabzi wala in Lahore. Frankly i would love to see people uniting against noora and corruption but sadly i don't see it happening.

if its democracy?
but if its damocrazy ,with buyed mandate & fixed seats & relatives been minsters then sorry keep supporting it, & plz die for it?

Cant say about rawalpindi but i can say with surety about sabzi wala in Lahore. Frankly i would love to see people uniting against noora and corruption but sadly i don't see it happening.
it can happen, just watch, peoples change their views when they see a way?
right now, they hve been told that, even they have voted for PTI,PPP, or NOORA LEAGUE they have voted to those , who were in the parliment before 10 times with other party tags?

I prefer martial law over so called democrats, who do not allow others to exercise their democratic right!
Upcomming long March of Dr. Qadri would be a test of democracy.
IMO show of hands is true democracy rather than numbers of casted votes in elections organized by Asif Ali Zardari.

then if he has to resign then, now then NOORA Z has to resign as well?
The major difference between Musharraf and Nawaz Sharif is, Musharraf's backing was the army, he never got an opportunity to show his public support. Nawaz legally or illegally got an opportunity to show public support, right or wrong but he was elected Prime Minister by the public.

Musharraf on the other hand was never elected. There was a joke called referendum once upon a time, my bro went to vote... was stopped outside the polling station, given a box of biryani and urged to return as whomsoever was willing to vote was given a box of biryani and returned. Later we learned about 99% support or whatever. Nawaz on the other hand played a dirty politics and gained a public support.

PTI secured whatever but thier leader IMRAN still unable , to get the seat of the main OPPOSITION LEADER?
all these vote stories, could nothing bring to the table , for the common peoples of pakistan, instead foolish politicians have to share the dam damocrazy system which they crying for, 35 punctures?
at last bowing to NOORA KING, in hopes that after 5 years theuy may get thier trun?
sorry, pakistan & pakistanis cant wait for some foolish politician, s foolish dreams to come true , while he is offerening the offices to the terrorists who have killed 60,000 pakistanis ?
instead he was declaring the killed terorists as innocent tribal s?
sorry TUQ, is not going to launch this march because he wants to be PM of pakistan unlike foolish imran but he is just there to restore a real democracy in pakistan, in which non 8fnthe rulers can get back to power twice?
You don't grow trees in a matter of days. It takes time to strengthen roots. I was never under the impression that PTI had a chance to win the last general elections. I continued saying again n again. Yes I am very hopeful for the next elections only and if the elections were held on time. Despite being 1 year old, this government is still fairly new. They would have tons of excuses to get themselves re-elected.

PS: Lets not de-rail the thread and continue discussing the ambitions of Tahil ul Qadri

I think he is going to create some drama and then get silent once again

yes all of these tom. duck & harry,s who are looting the country, & giving the whole country to the terrorists, will bring this country to heavens ?
maney jee?

Hold it right there mate.

What do you think you're trying to spin here?
You think I'm at all happy with the state of affairs? Let me make it clear to you my views, I am certain that this is the worst chapter in our history, made far worse by back to back incompetent and corrupt governments.

I am not a follower of any party, no sir, no even PTI. I've drifted far away from them.

So don't go crying rivers on that account.

who ever you are, you are just another carpanter , trying to contruct same table, in a different design?

This design has worked for the rest of the world, why mustPakistanis insist on being backwards and being taught the hard way.

Let me be frank with you, people like you even though you mean well are our downfall and continual lack of long term progress. The solutions you propose will put Pakistan in a situation of chaos and then temporary progress and then chaos and so on.

Much like this:

Chaos theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes thats is , let everything running like that, some day this country would be given to some brother muslim state, on lease with all its assests, & you guys will be claphing hands while singing a damocrazy songs, for ghadari & noora badmash, & IMRAN FOOL,s ?

Let me say AGAIN. I am not for the current government or political parties, but the only way a country can stand on it's two feet are if it's people hold power and if the people are capable of taking care of their country.

Pakistanis are far from adequate in this regard, hence why we have such a poor show of political parties.

thats wht you think will make pakistan some where?

Eventually, the common man will become more educated, eventually he will learn, eventually he'll move away from the traditional ramble of crappy political parties.

The day that happens, Pakistan will never look back.

now listen to me, carefully im not here jst regestered to see pictures, i m here to defend my country?

So am I. Who the hell are you to say otherwise or imply otherwise?

you think, you are an angel sent by god, & everything you tells us is a verse?

Absolutely not. I hold opinions but they are only opinions.

now mark my words, this time TUQ will bring a longlasting impact, it s gurnteed!

Okay.

Let's have a little deal shall we?

Hear ye PDF!!!

This fellow has now challenged me to this. I say there will come a time where TuQ will regret his entering in to politics and won't ever achieve his goals. And this fellow has said otherwise.

Maybe a few years down the line when it's appropriate we'll dig this back up and see who was right.

if its democracy?
but if its damocrazy ,with buyed mandate & fixed seats & relatives been minsters then sorry keep supporting it, & plz die for it?
Where the hell was he during elections? is he gonna get the bullet proof ship container this time too?

But its the Pakistani themselves who keep electing same idiots. Why not elect someone one else?
I understand what you saying the main problem laying on normal peoples attitude and ignorance on genuine maters the nation facing now BUT if we know that a bunch of blind peoples heading on the way which end on deep hole we need to stop them coz they ain't seeing. We must need to take any single opportunity which could be change current set up which is not favoring the nation at all.
In the end Allah hi Jane kon Bashar hai!

Sorry but I do not support this 11 May revolution. Pakistan is too fragile to go into a revolution and as many people have mentioned it will cause ethnic division and create a even weaker defenceless Pakistan where neighbouring countries will take advantage of. We need patience a real revolution can take place when a common man becomes educated in Pakistan we are far from it. This will only cause anarchy

Back
Top Bottom