What's new

Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution, beginning of the end of damocrazy , join it

But its the Pakistani themselves who keep electing same idiots. Why not elect someone one else?

If only it were that simple.

Pakistanis as a people like to learn their lessons the hard way. They don't like to change much, they don't want to live in the current state of affairs, but sacrifices to change those state of affairs are beyond their need. They will cry and weep and pray for someone to come down from the skies and wave their magic wand to fix everything.

Just take a look, people elect in the same fools again and again, those very same people can be found a few months or years down the line crying abut the state of affairs. Now just wait and watch, the people's party will make a comeback in the next election, such is the stupidity of Pakistanis.

If only it were that simple.

Pakistanis as a people like to learn their lessons the hard way. They don't like to change much, they don't want to live in the current state of affairs, but sacrifices to change those state of affairs are beyond their need. They will cry and weep and pray for someone to come down from the skies and wave their magic wand to fix everything.

Just take a look, people elect in the same fools again and again, those very same people can be found a few months or years down the line crying abut the state of affairs. Now just wait and watch, the people's party will make a comeback in the next election, such is the stupidity of Pakistanis.

So how will Army do any better? Our Army comes from the same people too. We Pakistanis are corrupt ourselves and expect our politicians to be Angels.

Nation is too divided to stand united. In fact i wll go this far as to say that people prefer corruption and will again bring this tola of thugs over any educated sincere guy!period.

There is only the educated working class who wants to get rid of this corruption, neither a sabzi wala nor top business man wants Nawaz to go.

So how will Army do any better? Our Army comes from the same people too. We Pakistanis are corrupt ourselves and expect our politicians to be Angels.

The army is much better, HOWEVER... if the army steps in now or at any time in the future, it will be bad for us in the long run.

The only foolproof long term solution is democracy, if they keep electing idiots, if only idiots get popular, wait... let the nation suffer the idiots and those that vote for them. Eventually they will learn how to use their vote, how to use people power and how to govern themselves, that is true freedom.

If not 5, not 15, maybe 30 years down the line someone will be thankful for the fact that the people of Pakistan hung in there and stuck with democracy.

The army is much better, HOWEVER... if the army steps in now or at any time in the future, it will be bad for us in the long run.

The only foolproof long term solution is democracy, if they keep electing idiots, if only idiots get popular, wait... let the nation suffer the idiots and those that vote for them. Eventually they will learn how to use their vote, how to use people power and how to govern themselves, that is true freedom.

If not 5, not 15, maybe 30 years down the line someone will be thankful for the fact that the people of Pakistan hung in there and stuck with democracy.

Army maybe slightly better because they bring stability and strong leadership which the political parties currently lack. Few months ago i would have supported a military coup in Pakistan but the fact is military dictatorships whether good or bad hinders the development of democratic institutions.

I agree let Pakistanis keep electing corrupt and incompetent politicians sooner or later they will self reflect. I hope competent and younger leadership rises through the ranks of current parties and hopefully new parties emerge too.

Pakistan!!
a land of revolution killer
no its NOORALAND ?

But its the Pakistani themselves who keep electing same idiots. Why not elect someone one else?
its wasnt was pakistanis who were voting, its the tiny part of the nation most of the were opportunists, & the ones who were geting some benefit from croupt poilitical mafia any how?
elections were fake, votes & voters bieng buyed, then mostly cheated ballot boxes, if still , we accept it as democracy, 100 years to come, same peoples will be in power wiether country would be there or not?

Army maybe slightly better because they bring stability and strong leadership which the political parties currently lack. Few months ago i would have supported a military coup in Pakistan but the fact is military dictatorships whether good or bad hinders the development of democratic institutions.

I agree let Pakistanis keep electing corrupt and incompetent politicians sooner or later they will self reflect. I hope competent and younger leadership rises through the ranks of current parties and hopefully new parties emerge too.

which political party, oppened the free dam media, even been in the govt 2 times each?
PPP OR PMLn?
so your logic about dictator ship is just bassed on the prapoganda distributed by the political mafia & vested intersts?
if there would be no short time progress, then how could be a longer time of damocrazy give us the progress?

Last edited:
TuQ should never have entered politics, it will prove to be a mistake if it hasn't done so already.
sure entering in the politics is only is the right of croupts like zardari his followers & noora chor & his family & friends, thanks god , he didnt sent any verse on them?

Nation is too divided to stand united. In fact i wll go this far as to say that people prefer corruption and will again bring this tola of thugs over any educated sincere guy!period.

There is only the educated working class who wants to get rid of this corruption, neither a sabzi wala nor top business man wants Nawaz to go.
just go ask the sabzi walla,s families in RAWALPINDI bomb blasts, they will tell you that they want him hanged, cause his the one doing the dam negociations with the killers of their loved ones?
you cant paint everything in black, its been called nooracracy?

which political party, oppened the free dam media, even been in the govt 2 times each?
PPP OR PMLn?
so your logic about dictator ship is just bassed on the prapoganda distributed by the political mafia & vested intersts?
if there would be no short time progress, then how could be a longer time of damocrazy give us the progress?

I love my army but lets be honest bro, when military takes over, Brigadiers are sent to manage things like airports, WAPDA etc. I say the Army should help to strengthen the democratic institutions, it will make army more popular again in Pakistan.

sure entering in the politics is only is the right of croupts like zardari his followers & noora chor & his family & friends, thanks god , he didnt sent any verse on them?

Don't twist my words. That may work on someone who can't answer you, but try a little harder matey.

Mark my words you will all see that he himself will come to regret entering politics. Whether he makes that known or not.
Pakistan needs good leadership now more than ever, but TuQ won't be bringing it, and this country will suffer some more before democracy starts to work.

No idea how is it going to be successful.

A single largest party in the country cannot be thrown away by the support of few thousand or few hundred thousand at max.

We are a nation of 200 million people. Even if 1 million people come to the street.. Remaining 199 are not supporting any revolt. We are not Egypt, Libya or Syria. We have move beyond this revolution and are progressing towards better democracy in the future.

Big No to any revolt even though I am not in favour of existing governments in both Punjab and Sindh.

PS: I think if Tahir ul Qadri can gather 100,000 people.. PML-N can gather 100,000 in each city of Punjab. It's not a big deal for them. Even if such a revolt was meant to be successful, Any party such as PTI, PML-N or PPP has the potential to bring far more number of people on streets against the revolt of potential revolt.

Don't twist my words. That may work on someone who can't answer you, but try a little harder matey.

Mark my words you will all see that he himself will come to regret entering politics. Whether he makes that known or not.
Pakistan needs good leadership now more than ever, but TuQ won't be bringing it, and this country will suffer some more before democracy starts to work.
yes all of these tom. duck & harry,s who are looting the country, & giving the whole country to the terrorists, will bring this country to heavens ?
maney jee?
who ever you are, you are just another carpanter , trying to contruct same table, in a different design?
yes thats is , let everything running like that, some day this country would be given to some brother muslim state, on lease with all its assests, & you guys will be claphing hands while singing a damocrazy songs, for ghadari & noora badmash, & IMRAN FOOL,s ?
thats wht you think will make pakistan some where?
now listen to me, carefully im not here jst regestered to see pictures, i m here to defend my country?
you think, you are an angel sent by god, & everything you tells us is a verse?
now mark my words, this time TUQ will bring a longlasting impact, it s gurnteed!

I love my army but lets be honest bro, when military takes over, Brigadiers are sent to manage things like airports, WAPDA etc. I say the Army should help to strengthen the democratic institutions, it will make army more popular again in Pakistan.
sorry, what you are trying us to do, is to support the negociations of the killers of the 60,000 innnocent pakistanis, then whatever noora king gives them?
maybe a licence to kill all ahmidis?
then what?
its damocrazy, its not democracy?
you want to follow it then plz go ahead im not trying to stoping you, but when it become killers to you then dont jst get UN refugee cards?
no one is safe in that damocrazy, nothing has done in that damocrazy for the common men? so why we support that stupid system?
i guss, yoy dont like , brigadiers goingnto wapda, bringing dicipline to that institution?
stopping crouption from that institution?
just check the record of every single dam institution , whete ever army been sent to look after, it was wotking better then your damocrazy rule , just check li? the steell mills, PIA , RAILWAYS all were working well in militry rule what happened now ?why because brigadiers are not thier , & fake degre holder matric fail wazir eating tht institution?
for that you are happy, you can see that, but youncant see a brigadier trying hard to clear the institution he sent to? wow ?

No idea how is it going to be successful.

A single largest party in the country cannot be thrown away by the support of few thousand or few hundred thousand at max.

We are a nation of 200 million people. Even if 1 million people come to the street.. Remaining 199 are not supporting any revolt. We are not Egypt, Libya or Syria. We have move beyond this revolution and are progressing towards better democracy in the future.

Big No to any revolt even though I am not in favour of existing governments in both Punjab and Sindh.

PS: I think if Tahir ul Qadri can gather 100,000 people.. PML-N can gather 100,000 in each city of Punjab. It's not a big deal for them. Even if such a revolt was meant to be successful, Any party such as PTI, PML-N or PPP has the potential to bring far more number of people on streets against the revolt of potential revolt.
if 50,000 paid criminals , in shape of lawyers can bring the adminstration stop, then i can gurntee you , be ready to see what is going to happen this time?

Ahmadis are invisible. First bhutto made things bad for us then the dictator Zia made things even worse for Ahmadis.
so you are vry happy now? enjoy your meat shop in sawabi next year ? lolzz
& plz stamp it, damocrazy zindabad?lolzz

so you are vry happy now? enjoy your meat shop in sawabi next year ? lolzz
& plz stamp it, damocrazy zindabad?lolzz

It doesn't matter which government comes in Pakistan it doesn't change the conditions of any minorities. Ahmadis don't even vote in Pakistan anyway so why should any politician even care?

Back
Top Bottom