What's new

Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution, beginning of the end of damocrazy , join it

A design works only when it is followed in true letter in spirit. Acha Acha hap hap and ganda ganda thu thu cannot make this system work. A democracy with dynasties is never a success, those who say India and BD are success they are wrong. In both these countries common man is suffering. Only elite class is enjoying. People live in slums, travel in transports like pack of sardines. This is what you call democracy? Public health facilities are full of filth this what you call democracy. If you want to follow western way of governance, adopt it full or look for alternatives. Democracy with current mindset of politicians and ineffective electoral system will not lead to any goodies. As it is said garbage in garbage out or in the words of Hasan Nisar "Qeemay ki machine may khanzeer ka gosht dalnay par qeema bhi khanzeer ka hi milay ga"

Right. Again, what you're saying is fine, there are a million and one things wrong with the way the system runs in Pakistan.
But ask yourself why is that? Please remember that like all topics, cause and effect needs to be considered? Why hasn't it worked for Pakistan? Are we some inferior race of human beings who can't adopt an advanced form of civilization? No.
It's because democracy is no magic fix, it guarantees you nothing until you guarantee it something. you're asking, why does this tree not bare me any fruit? The answer is simple, every time the tree had been planted, you uprooted it in your impatience before even the slightest show of progress.

Democracy has worked for India, they are a million times more politically stable than us, they are seen as the responsible state in SA and have been seen as that a lot because of their past of democracy where as ours saw fake democracies and dictatorships, one after the other, coups, executions etc.

Common man will never become more educated. This specie is still fighting the war for survival. Just out on streets and see what our education system is giving, only law defying citizen. Poverty will keep bringing these goons into power for one plate of biryani.

He will. He will either do it before it's time, but since this is Pakistan, he will be made to suffer unimaginably and eventually will forced in to learning how to get things done.

This is democracy, where the people themselves, if they don't give a toss, the system has no hope. The moment they start caring and know what needs to be done, even through trial and error, they will change their ways.

Granted the current parties use all sorts of ploys and lies to run their campaign, granted the electoral system is weak and corrupt. Granted, fine. But this is the only long term solution.

Now after all that, I ask you, if not this, what other magical fix to our political landscape do you hold?
Unless you've got some idea greater than democracy....

Right. Again, what you're saying is fine, there are a million and one things wrong with the way the system runs in Pakistan.
But ask yourself why is that? Please remember that like all topics, cause and effect needs to be considered? Why hasn't it worked for Pakistan? Are we some inferior race of human beings who can't adopt an advanced form of civilization? No.
It's because democracy is no magic fix, it guarantees you nothing until you guarantee it something. you're asking, why does this tree not bare me any fruit? The answer is simple, every time the tree had been planted, you uprooted it in your impatience before even the slightest show of progress.

Democracy has worked for India, they are a million times more politically stable than us, they are seen as the responsible state in SA and have been seen as that a lot because of their past of democracy where as ours saw fake democracies and dictatorships, one after the other, coups, executions etc.

He will. He will either do it before it's time, but since this is Pakistan, he will be made to suffer unimaginably and eventually will forced in to learning how to get things done.

This is democracy, where the people themselves, if they don't give a toss, the system has no hope. The moment they start caring and know what needs to be done, even through trial and error, they will change their ways.

Granted the current parties use all sorts of ploys and lies to run their campaign, granted the electoral system is weak and corrupt. Granted, fine. But this is the only long term solution.

Now after all that, I ask you, if not this, what other magical fix to our political landscape do you hold?
great logic, damocrazy has worked for india so we must folow it?
CHINA hasnt followed damocrazy but still miles ahead of india even from the mother of damocrazy , which is running on a unwritten constitution, imean UK?
so why dont we follow CHINA , with no damocrazy at all?
you know your logic , is just as fake as , damocrazy is fake in uk, with aunwritten constitution?

As long as foundation is hollow nothing will work. When foundation is set right, then the process will deliver. With weak foundation building will always be feeble. People from within the system cannot set it right because they all are compromised and are in system by averting the basic fiber. System will only give you 18th amendment where one is allowed to be PM or President unlimited time. In all matured democracies it is two tenures. Lets accept the fact that we want to have mangoes from an orange tree.

chalo revolution Aa gaya! what will happen post revolution?

Revolution is very easy to pronounce but very difficult to live. It can have two effects
1. Things get alright
2. country goes to war lords.

In both cases product is a good supply of body bags or should I say road full of stinking corpses.

Revolution is very easy to pronounce but very difficult to live. It can have two effects
1. Things get alright
2. country goes to war lords.

In both cases product is a good supply of body bags or should I say road full of stinking corpses.

true! revolution alwys sound romatic ... its the post revolution period which stinks most of the time!

great logic, damocrazy has worked for india so we must folow it?
CHINA hasnt followed damocrazy but still miles ahead of india even from the mother of damocrazy , which is running on a unwritten constitution, imean UK?
so why dont we follow CHINA , with no damocrazy at all?
you know your logic , is just as fake as , damocrazy is fake in uk, with aunwritten constitution?

As long as foundation is hollow nothing will work. When foundation is set right, then the process will deliver. With weak foundation building will always be feeble. People from within the system cannot set it right because they all are compromised and are in system by averting the basic fiber. System will only give you 18th amendment where one is allowed to be PM or President unlimited time. In all matured democracies it is two tenures. Lets accept the fact that we want to have mangoes from an orange tree.

You two just keep hammering the same damn points. We get it, we all get it, democracy doesn't seem to have worked. But how the hell can you judge it so soon? it's the first taste you've ever had, first ever transition and the second government has only just kicked off.

And as I said before.

Instead of rambling on about the same points, please propose a different system. If not democracy then what else do you desire?

A revolution among the uneducated :lol:
Unbeliavable

I still have no idea what kind of revolution this is supposed to be, what's the bloody plan and point?

In fact, any use of the word 'revolution' should be taken seriously, Pakistan is already politically unstable, we don't need another group with small pockets of support claiming to hold a nationwide revolution.

Any sort of revolution first of all requires man power. And also vision, the vision also needs to be relayed to the public too.
This so called revolution didn't have as much support as people claimed. Everyone from the common man to political analysts/journalists had no idea the vision and plan. And I'm certain that the result of sitting around waiting for something to happen and then coming out a few days later and claiming victory, was all very weird.

If it is successful it needs the above fulfilled. And then we can hope and pray that somehow a revolution of sorts doesn't harm the country by shattering what's left of our stability.

Instead of rambling on about the same points, please propose a different system. If not democracy then what else do you desire?
Set the system right from outside by reforming electoral system and then ensure that candidates who contest election are taken through sieve of 62 & 63. disallow dual nationals to have any stake in the affairs of government. Rather end this permission to hold dual nationality. One cannot be loyal to two countries. Then monitor this cleaned democratic system for a long period of time. Only then democrazy will change its "z" to "c" .

Any sort of revolution first of all requires man power. And also vision, the vision also needs to be relayed to the public too.
This so called revolution didn't have as much support as people claimed. Everyone from the common man to political analysts/journalists had no idea the vision and plan. And I'm certain that the result of sitting around waiting for something to happen and then coming out a few days later and claiming victory, was all very weird.
Though far fetch that you never know this becomes the starting point of what i just mentioned.

You two just keep hammering the same damn points. We get it, we all get it, democracy doesn't seem to have worked. But how the hell can you judge it so soon? it's the first taste you've ever had, first ever transition and the second government has only just kicked off.

And as I said before.

I still have no idea what kind of revolution this is supposed to be, what's the bloody plan and point?

In fact, any use of the word 'revolution' should be taken seriously, Pakistan is already politically unstable, we don't need another group with small pockets of support claiming to hold a nationwide revolution.

If it is successful it needs the above fulfilled. And then we can hope and pray that somehow a revolution of sorts doesn't harm the country by shattering what's left of our stability.
sure by your dam standerds & through vested intersts, we should be silent at least 500 more years to hve a damocrazy working?
i mean isnt thats enough that everyone knnws that if thier wouldnt be, PMLn , then there would be PPP for the next 50 years , if we keep silent?
i mean it seems, FOOLISH KHAN is speaking inside you, even that his sunami been puctured but still, gringo is thinking he is the king?
sorry friend , peoples of pakistan wants, a change which can change thier lives, but not just change of faces in islamabad?
& they are not ready to wait 500 years, as a model damocrazy?
better you should go live in democratic INDIA instead?

Look ur acting with emotions we all know how bad the goverments have been but there's no way a revolution will take place, mark my words. You need strong leaders and a educated mass for a revolution to occur I'm sorry but I rather wait 5000 years for the right time to revolt rather than risk total chaos and anarchy in a country that's in such a fragile state that we might risk losing provinces due to ethnic divisions we need to be united, a revolution will only break us apart

so mean while let the politicians rob and sell this nation until its no more.
Keep supporting democracy maybe one day Pakistan may become Afghanistan.

so mean while let the politicians rob and sell this nation until its no more.
Keep supporting democracy maybe one day Pakistan may become Afghanistan.
How stupid do you have to fucking be to not understand that a "revolution" at this stage is going to cause ethnic division and anarchy do you fucking idiots understand this? Apparently it's so hard to get it through ur thick skull. Stop talking about a fake revolution, it's gona fail cuz I know many ppl with the same views as me and we will not allow this revolution and we will fight to keep this democracy rule law and order. I hate the dumb corrupt goverment too but you wanna fight? Do you know most rural areas voted for Nawaz ? How I know this? My father was stationed in rural Punjab areas and he told me how if not most people voted for pmnl, what fucking revolution are you going to have kid?

On a lighter side he was not born then :) @batmannow how old were you then :)

Then what is the solution? is it still democrazy?
Sir is it possible for a engineer to perform a open heart surgery?, No. Why after every decade we want to inject a Marshal-law injection, we have to properly diagnose the disease.

Solution- give trust and confidence to elected parties and let them do their job there are millions and millions of voter who voted for this system may be some of them will be stupid and ignorant but not all and sir we have to accept and respect the thinking of the majority of the peoples and its the only way for success of this country otherwise ping pong chalta rahey ga. Our problem is that we have our own likes and dislikes,but not for Pakistan and the peoples lives in this country.

Thanks

Sir is it possible for a engineer to perform a open heart surgery?, No. Why after every decade we want to inject a Marshal-law injection, we have to properly diagnose the disease.
Very right .. then how can you trust your country with uneducated and jali degree people. How can you trust MNS who was a nincompoop as far as Aba Ji was concerned, to give vision. How can you trust criminals to install justice. How can you trust with a meter reader as leader of opposition in sindh. How can you trust an certified insane as president of Pakistan ( AZ).

Back
Top Bottom