What's new

Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution, beginning of the end of damocrazy , join it

But then why do we spend more on defense than education and health put together?
You should see break up of defence budget. Please refer to Mubashir Lucman's program Khara Sach done on the same topic. I am sure there is some margin to reduce it down. But why does this GANGES stop dolling out money on laptops, solar panels, BISP and Qarz e Hasna and spend that money on education. Why doesnot he reverses life time maraat to parliamentarians and spend it on education. Why does not he reduce people on his personal security and provide security to schools. It is a never ending list.

You should see break up of defence budget. Please refer to Mubashir Lucman's program Khara Sach done on the same topic. I am sure there is some margin to reduce it down. But why does this GANGES stop dolling out money on laptops, solar panels, BISP and Qarz e Hasna and spend that money on education. Why doesnot he reverses life time maraat to parliamentarians and spend it on education. Why does not he reduce people on his personal security and provide security to schools. It is a never ending list.

It is a sad fact that EVERY government in Pakistan's history, civil and military, have never given education its due importance. The abyss of ignorance is now so deep, climbing out of it in the 21st century would be an almost impossible task.

If the nation were educated, useless demagogues like TuQ would have no role at all.

It is a sad fact that EVERY government in Pakistan's history, civil and military, have never given education its due importance. The abyss of ignorance is now so deep, climbing out of it in the 21st century would be an almost impossible task.

If the nation were educated, useless demagogues like TuQ would have no role at all.
My friend nothing is impossible, if will there is a will there is always a way. Provided you have right leader in place, what we have today are no more than managers. It takes a lot to be a leader.

My friend nothing is impossible, if will there is a will there is always a way. Provided you have right leader in place, what we have today are no more than managers. It takes a lot to be a leader.

I can agree with what you have said here.

Very right .. then how can you trust your country with uneducated and jali degree people. How can you trust MNS who was a nincompoop as far as Aba Ji was concerned, to give vision. How can you trust criminals to install justice. How can you trust with a meter reader as leader of opposition in sindh. How can you trust an certified insane as president of Pakistan ( AZ).

Sir you r absolutely right but as a nation its our collective fault and the will of god - "jesi awam wasay hukmaran". Yes many of them are criminals, looters and 'Jaali' degree holders but only because of our weaknesses, if we didn't change our thinking then no matter what system comes they will be the part of that system and again yeh 'cheeda' wo 'Ganja' yeh 'Taliban Khan' .......... this n that.
In short there is absolutely no doubt about the loyalty, love & ability of the army but they r not made for such job, their job is more honorable than our politicians, and they r performing it very well.

Sir you r absolutely right but as a nation its our collective fault and the will of god - "jesi awam wasay hukmaran". Yes many of them are criminals, looters and 'Jaali' degree holders but only because of our weaknesses, if we didn't change our thinking then no matter what system comes they will be the part of that system and again yeh 'cheeda' wo 'Ganja' yeh 'Taliban Khan' .......... this n that.
In short there is absolutely no doubt about the loyalty, love & ability of the army but they r not made for such job, their job is more honorable than our politicians, and they r performing it very well.
my friend, what little i know of armed forces, believe me they are better administrators, managers and above all leaders. they are groomed to lead. They are educated in all the subjects. I remember when i did my MBA, terms in marketing were same as military. frontal attack, canaling, retrenchment, etc etc. In MBA leadership is just a paragraph or two. Their leadership has a separate book.

I, in no way mean that they should rule the country, but I would certainly say that they are better then the crowd which we presently have. I will certainly stand by them when they are abused and maligned. I will surely talk of them against those who are bent upon breaking this country.

Just look what these political parties have to offer us as future prime minister a passive homosexual foreign national who cannot speak urdu fluently. who has not seen poverty and talks about rights of poor. Prince of Lahore who is grabbing from all ends; visiting Sasta bazar on a bl..dy helicopter.

These diesel molvis who are rolling stones always on the side of power. Verbal tsunamis, who take a U turn every now and then.

What I speak today is what I have seen for half a century. Tell me who led from the front when it came to earthquake, who faced the hardships of flood relief operation. These Hamid Mirs and types made money in those disasters also. Have we forgotten the scandals of NGOs and anchor persons during these disaster? They are only paper tigers, only group which has a majority which puts service before self is AF. Exceptions are always there, but mostly patriot. On the other side we see majority vice versa.

Yes you are right armed forces are not supposed to run the country, but once at least once, they should set the system right; because it is the only institution which is strong and much better then others. Not allow themselves to be carried away in the tide of power. Sometimes I hate Gen Mush for that. He had the chance, he should have done it and cleansed this country of corrupt people. Even later, at least he should not have done the NRO.

How stupid do you have to fucking be to not understand that a "revolution" at this stage is going to cause ethnic division and anarchy do you fucking idiots understand this? Apparently it's so hard to get it through ur thick skull. Stop talking about a fake revolution, it's gona fail cuz I know many ppl with the same views as me and we will not allow this revolution and we will fight to keep this democracy rule law and order. I hate the dumb corrupt goverment too but you wanna fight? Do you know most rural areas voted for Nawaz ? How I know this? My father was stationed in rural Punjab areas and he told me how if not most people voted for pmnl, what fucking revolution are you going to have kid?

Well first of all. this is not your house so leave your profanity where it belongs.
what gave you an impression that i support qadri's sso called revolution?
Once you have accomplished these two goals then consider yourself a genius.

Well first of all. this is not your house so leave your profanity where it belongs.
salam , nice to see you buster!

salam , nice to see you buster!

nice to see you too.

btw ap ko MUBAREK HOOOO MUBAREK HOOOO!!! Zardari and Nawaz are ruling Pakistan. Please stop qadri from another revolution because next time altaf will join the team too.

I wont mind my language actually i'm just stating the obvious you're a complete moron and i'm glad ur not leading the country. Idiots like you is what is destroying Pakistan. Whoops I guess im not a genius now :(

Follow Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri@twitter

An attack on the State Institutions is not a matter of coincidence but is in fact a settled agreement #Pakistan#FakeDemocracy
12:49am - 23 Apr 14
No FIR has been lodged against the attack on Hamid Mir. How will the judicial commission investigate the issue? #Pakistan#FakeDemocracy

The govt’s agenda is deliberately damaging the integrity of the armed forces. #Pakistan #FakeDemocracy
12:33am - 23 Apr 14

A conspiracy is afoot to weaken the State institutions by wrongly accusing them for unfortunate incidents which have occurred. #Pakistan
9:35pm - 20 Apr 14

Ban Geo its cool, i support it too but no revolution/Anarchy. That is what our enemies want. People on the road. After that who will run the gov TQ?. You kidding right?.

Ban Geo its cool, i support it too but no revolution/Anarchy. That is what our enemies want. People on the road. After that who will run the gov TQ?. You kidding right?.
60,000 innocent pakistanis bieng murdered by terrorists, what was that?

sweet sailings?

wasnt that was chaos?
what else is remaining?
enemies allready have installed a system of doom & a traitor govt which kerp its mouth shut while pakarmy & ISI bieng bashed 24/7?
if this traitorship bieng not stopped now in the hopes of bieng stupidly damocratic, the thats the end of state any way, next what fedrl govt calling for help from india to save pakistan from pakarmy & ISI?
ohh thats called damocrazy+ nooracrazy?

“A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentle, so temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another.”

The real question is which class will replace the current one..? And is there any such class ready to shoulder the burden..?

60,000 innocent pakistanis bieng murdered by terrorists, what was that?

sweet sailings?

wasnt that was chaos?
what else is remaining?
enemies allready have installed a system of doom & a traitor govt which kerp its mouth shut while pakarmy & ISI bieng bashed 24/7?
if this traitorship bieng not stopped now in the hopes of bieng stupidly damocratic, the thats the end of state any way, next what fedrl govt calling for help from india to save pakistan from pakarmy & ISI?
ohh thats called damocrazy+ nooracrazy?
1. 60000 Pakistanis have been killed. Kill them who is responsible. Revolution at this time will bring chaos nothing else.
2. No it wasn't chaos. If you have lost your nerve then its a different thing.
3. What else is remaining . Everything Pakistan. Those who created this land sacrificed 10 lacs at that time but they never said whatelse is remaining. If we lost 60000 to save it , not a bad deal.
4. Traitors bashing ISI or Army. If you and me can think this people who are working for ISI must know it as well. They are handling them very nicely. Do you think army can not take over now?. They will do it when there will be no other choice. This is what our enemies want. They already told you 2 or 3 months ago that there will be a military take over in pakistan this year. Do you think they are Gods who know everything?. no they are not. They want people of pakistan on street either good or bad way. For that they are using their paid pakistani media, hamid mir case is one example. They attacked isi because they knew it there will be a mad reaction and where it hurts more. Then army would have no other choice except take over. Then same paid media who created this mess will accuse army more. Some of their funded NGOs will be on streets with those thousand of agents who entered this country at ppp times. Then there will be choas. That's the only way they can get control on your nuclear system. This TQ revolution will add fuel nothing else. Ok let's suppose you have brought revolution now what who will rule?. Revolution against these corrupt politicians is a good thing but its not the right time. Army is already stretched too much. Indian border, afghan border , in thar , in Afghanistan, in kashmir, balochistan , karachi, then in floods, you name it and you want them to rule as well. Its my personal opinion not to support any revolution now. I can think this much. Rest Allah Knows Best.

Back
Top Bottom