What's new

Tahir ul Qadri refers May 11 as beginning of revolution, beginning of the end of damocrazy , join it

1. 60000 Pakistanis have been killed. Kill them who is responsible. Revolution at this time will bring chaos nothing else.
2. No it wasn't chaos. If you have lost your nerve then its a different thing.
3. What else is remaining . Everything Pakistan. Those who created this land sacrificed 10 lacs at that time but they never said whatelse is remaining. If we lost 60000 to save it , not a bad deal.
4. Traitors bashing ISI or Army. If you and me can think this people who are working for ISI must know it as well. They are handling them very nicely. Do you think army can not take over now?. They will do it when there will be no other choice. This is what our enemies want. They already told you 2 or 3 months ago that there will be a military take over in pakistan this year. Do you think they are Gods who know everything?. no they are not. They want people of pakistan on street either good or bad way. For that they are using their paid pakistani media, hamid mir case is one example. They attacked isi because they knew it there will be a mad reaction and where it hurts more. Then army would have no other choice except take over. Then same paid media who created this mess will accuse army more. Some of their funded NGOs will be on streets with those thousand of agents who entered this country at ppp times. Then there will be choas. That's the only way they can get control on your nuclear system. This TQ revolution will add fuel nothing else. Ok let's suppose you have brought revolution now what who will rule?. Revolution against these corrupt politicians is a good thing but its not the right time. Army is already stretched too much. Indian border, afghan border , in thar , in Afghanistan, in kashmir, balochistan , karachi, then in floods, you name it and you want them to rule as well. Its my personal opinion not to support any revolution now. I can think this much. Rest Allah Knows Best.
sorry, may be with even more murderers of 160,000 pakistanis you ill find a more better deal.?this govt is holding negociations with terrorists, & which is already has resulted in terrorists joining our NA?
& setted up a great example, that if you can kill, in huge numbers pakistan govt is trady to bow down to any of the future killers squads?
its your choice, that you come out & fight like a LION , to the most conspiratad, & croutped system of destruction called damocrazy,which is bassed fake elections?
or cover you face, in side your bed, in the hopes that in the morning everything would be alright?
or be hearing the news on TV, that because of our grave situation our , dear hovt has decided to give up all its nuclear assests to a brotherly country & announce the reduction of its armed forces, to boost the economy?
thats the plan, is which was closly followed by NOORA LEAGUE.
whatever you think, that by sitting behind,the walls of your home is your choice, but rest of pakistan isnt ready to giveup on its militry , its nuclear assests , negociTions with terrorists, & the fakly elected NOORA GOVT.

Last edited:
I have seen tahir padri very closely in the UK/USA/Canada

He is a crook, who is trying to fool Pakistanis for personal gain.

Nawaz Sharif is 1000 times better than him, IMO

then go to NOORA TAX CHOR, & keep cleaning his dirty chaadidies?
very good nawaz please finish pakarmy.?

Tahir jhangvi might appear to be a patriot on the outside, but his sole purpose is to use the current crisis in Pakistan, to make a religious gain.

His agenda is to reform Islam in Pakistan. He is hijacking the current crises in Pakistan for this purpose. This is very noticeable, if we check his activities in North America, Europe, and Pakistan in the religious sphere, and listen to his religious speeches.

Tahir Jhangvi was kicked out of the school in Multan by Shah Ahmad Saeed Kazimi rahmatullah alaih, who warned the people of Pakistan to be wary of this imposter. He called Tahir jhangvi a dajjal. As such, he did not complete his religious education in Dars e Nizami there. He was declared an imposter and expelled.

then go to NOORA TAX CHOR, & keep cleaning his dirty chaadidies?
very good nawaz please finish pakarmy.?

i don't support ganja paindu with one hand in pocket all the time.

Tahir jhangvi might appear to be a patriot on the outside, but his sole purpose is to use the current crisis in Pakistan, to make a religious gain.

His agenda is to reform Islam in Pakistan. He is hijacking the current crises in Pakistan for this purpose. This is very noticeable, if we check his activities in North America, Europe, and Pakistan in the religious sphere, and listen to his religious speeches.

Tahir Jhangvi was kicked out of the school in Multan by Shah Ahmad Saeed Kazimi rahmatullah alaih, who warned the people of Pakistan to be wary of this imposter. He called Tahir jhangvi a dajjal. As such, he did not complete his religious education in Dars e Nizami there. He was declared an imposter and expelled.

i don't support ganja paindu with one hand in pocket all the time.
i dont care who ever TuQ was & is, all i care is he is the only one talking truth, & trying to bring a positive change in pakistan?
if he or even you think , that by using this messy situation some one can bring a new system of peace & progress to pakistan then you are very wellcome!
if something else, i am sorry this nation will reject it, with no surprize?
yet TuQ is not a tora bora mullha, who is murdering innocent pakistanis, & making videos of football bieng played with thier heads?
& our great govt bowing to the, these toea bora mullhas?
most of the time its paid media prapoganda, from rulling croupt elites to isolate , any one asking any reforms in the system of doom, which is the only way they can rule over the population?
frist thing is frist, get rid of NOORA KING?
lets be on it?

sorry, may be with even more murderers of 160,000 pakistanis you ill find a more better deal.?this govt is holding negociations with terrorists, & which is already has resulted in terrorists joining our NA?
& setted up a great example, that if you can kill, in huge numbers pakistan govt is trady to bow down to any of the future killers squads?
its your choice, that you come out & fight like a LION , to the most conspiratad, & croutped system of destruction called damocrazy,which is bassed fake elections?
or cover you face, in side your bed, in the hopes that in the morning everything would be alright?
or be hearing the news on TV, that because of our grave situation our , dear hovt has decided to give up all its nuclear assests to a brotherly country & announce the reduction of its armed forces, to boost the economy?
thats the plan, is which was closly followed by NOORA LEAGUE.
whatever you think, that by sitting behind,the walls of your home is your choice, but rest of pakistan isnt ready to giveup on its militry , its nuclear assests , negociTions with terrorists, & the fakly elected NOORA GOVT.
Hahaha Ok Lion. Kabhi insan bhi ban jao. Whole Pakistan that is a good Political joke. Good luck buddy with whole Pakistan. TQ Revolution is on its way to pakistan from Canaday.

Hahaha Ok Lion. Kabhi insan bhi ban jao. Whole Pakistan that is a good Political joke. Good luck buddy with whole Pakistan. TQ Revolution is on its way to pakistan from Canaday.

images

fill haal tu iss sher seu bachana hai quoom ko, haan pakiatain ko joke hi tu bana dalala hai inn kutoon key bachoon ney?
zara iss sher sey bacha lien tu phir CANADA bhi jaien gey?

images

fill haal tu iss sher seu bachana hai quoom ko, haan pakiatain ko joke hi tu bana dalala hai inn kutoon key bachoon ney?
zara iss sher sey bacha lien tu phir CANADA bhi jaien gey?
See you on the other side of revolution. Good luck comrade.

What have you seen?

Back
Top Bottom