What's new

PTI, PAT, PML-Q leaders may form alliance

Whatever it takes to rest the Nehari-Shareef & likes in pieces...
By hooks or by crooks, we have to save Pakistan from Dajjal's believers: PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP & all such hell-bound robbers. Qadri is a rubbish & phony as a religious scholar, but as a politician I am willing to accept him (but not as a scholar of religion).
I would be glad if ISI secretly or openly create a government under people like Imran Khan & Asad Omar etc.
Pakistan is the goal. Nooras & sorts should be eliminated through all possible means, covert\overt, legal illegal, seedhee onglee\teirhee onglee......

THEY MUST GO
TO SAVE PAKISTAN
sorry if you are gussing that army should bring the pot , to PTI?
it would ,be for all not fpor just a single party.?

Geo news apnay indian media kay yaaron say Imran Khan par attack karwa raha hay

Iss jesay ganday media group ka time ab qareeb hay kar lay PMLN aur Jawad S Khawaja kosish in ko bachanay ki

dont worry, neither they could change anything before, nor they will do now...

I cant believe IK actually placed PTI in equal to those good for nothing thagu. Dont know who is guiding him but imran khan needs tto get his head out of his a$$ to avoid any further damage.

Wow.....I see something close to a harassment there.

Not harassment actually but after a sleepless night due to load shedding when you get to hear about all the METRO's and MOTORWAYS it kind of sucks!
i have a lot of people around me here in Faisalabad who seems happy with road side lights running all night and million of Rs being invested in these waste projects forgetting the poverty and common man's problem. I find it hard to put a lap top above basic education for everyone in my priority so it usually get tough. :)

Not harassment actually but after a sleepless night due to load shedding when you get to hear about all the METRO's and MOTORWAYS it kind of sucks!
i have a lot of people around me here in Faisalabad who seems happy with road side lights running all night and million of Rs being invested in these waste projects forgetting the poverty and common man's problem.
Please enlighten us all about the "problems of common man" I have been hearing it for long time.
I find it hard to put a lap top above basic education for everyone in my priority so it usually get tough. :)
Okey this is the answer to this long made argument....Shows who's investing and who's only making claims.
10348692_10204331068583844_2501391122792967603_o.jpg

10285717_10204331068303837_5970423245765274501_o.jpg

This is IJI of 2014. Iman refuse to be a part of this, which is good. Let the system work and it will remove the culprit, whoever may be (NS or IK), eventually. I just want my beloved Pakistan to Flourish.

1102242342-2.gif

@Leader @Jazzbot @hasnain0099 @Tameem
What you say guys ? ? ?

Last edited:
This is IJI of 2014. Iman refuse to be a part of this, which is good. Let the system work and it will remove the culprit, whoever may be (NS or IK), eventually. I just want my beloved Pakistan to Flourish.

What you say guys ? ? ?

These were all rumors as we said it before hand.. PTI will continue to fight for electoral reforms, but will never derail democracy like nawaz/IJI, because PTI was not created by military establishment.

1102242342-2.gif

What you say guys ? ? ?

Its a slap for all people who were created false propaganda against PTI on this. PTI isn't gonna do anything against democracy.

Lo ji phir hazir hay ek U-Turn main bhee U-Turn
1102244606-1.gif

Chal bhyee @Jazzbot Stance to anti democracy bananay ka time agya hay... :P

Last edited:
Please enlighten us all about the "problems of common man" I have been hearing it for long time.

Okey this is the answer to this long made argument....Shows who's investing and who's only making claims.
10348692_10204331068583844_2501391122792967603_o.jpg

10285717_10204331068303837_5970423245765274501_o.jpg

Do you have a percentage comparison of the investments and funds that go into Punjab, KPK and Baluchistan? I think it will be fair only then to mark Baluchistan in Red if they have been given equal amount of opportunities, wont it be?

Regarding the problem of common man, congratulations that you have been only hearing about these for a long time rather then facing these. Should i present some news clippings or statistics of Health situation, education, security, employment, poverty, inflation or you have HEARD about these as well?

Dear brother, this is not an argument for the sake of argument, but still. i do not feel the benefit of a student having a laptop in hand but absolutely no chances of job after his her education due to the ongoing crisis the industry is facing. Nor do i feel that putting millions of rupees street lights, be it solar or whatever on streets when even the people are facing 16 hours of load shedding!

Last edited:
1102244606-1.gif

Chal bhyee @Jazzbot Stance to anti democracy bananay ka time agya hay... :P

Read it again: "Jamhooriyat ko kaim rakhne ki zamanat deni hogi". Second line for you. PTI isn't any democracy ;)

C:\Users\Arsalan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Chal bhyee @Jazzbot Stance to anti democracy bananay ka time agya hay...
C:\Users\Arsalan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

The news my friend have been debunked already and there was nothing like that alliance happening. So this shows that even the propaganda teams of the noora league are as incompetent as the whole bunch!

That said, even if there was, is this really the biggest problem that we are facing? i mean, how ever corrupt they may be, if they both want election reforms and are just demanding rigging free elections going forward what is the harm if they both want same good think? by this logic, no bad guy should ever be allowed to do anything good?

Not supporting IK or PTI but just asking what is the problem is forming a rigging free election system? the elections in India went on for days and i didn't saw a political party announcing them self and DECLARED winners on media? should this be allowed? or is PTI the first party in Pakistan that is crying about rigging? the only image of politics from my childhood are the crying faces of Nawaz Sharif and Benazir after different elections with tears in eyes crying about rigging, this is nothing new and if someone is now saying that this should be put to an end, i guess PMLN should be the first one to support them.

Back
Top Bottom