What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Just curious. Did China sign a new contract in 2010 for these 15 batteries or they were delivered for the contract signed years ago?

It might be signed many years ago, even the last bach of the Sovremenny DDG was delivered in 2006.

It is not even a decade away, but now the Sovremenny DDGs have been ranked below than the Type 054A frigates.

Mate, i don't know for the decision makers. But for us (public), we can't even compare Chinese systems with their counterparts as very little information is available. I mean even if you have a superior system you can't prove to anyone here for the reason of "lack of data". I think your country have to develop a more efficient marketing if you guys really have the systems on-par with its counterparts.

The Turkish military officials might know it now, but how the Turkish military will evaluate HQ-9 by themselves when it is under the deployment.

This deal won't go through. Sanction already imposed on China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp. Turkey has only option of new pack of Patriot battery.

The Turkish military officials might know it now, but how the Turkish military will evaluate HQ-9 by themselves when it is under the deployment.

What i meant is; China doesn't publicize it's products technical data to public, but they have gave the technical data for evaluation, to Turkish military officials, right ?

This deal won't go through. Sanction already imposed on China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corp. Turkey has only option of new pack of Patriot battery.

Sure, whatever you say. :coffee:

Read your source well.

CPMIEC and its affiliates were banned in 2006 from doing business in the U.S. for allegedly selling missile technology to Iran, according to the U.S. State Department. A unit of the state-owned company “made nearly 300 illegal shipments to U.S. firms since a ban was imposed on CPMIEC and its affiliates,”

A US sanction doesn't tie us. It's only for the US firms. You are confusing US sanction with UN sanction..which is impossible to impose on China since they are in the UN security council.

Mate, i don't know for the decision makers. But for us (public), we can't even compare Chinese systems with their counterparts as very little information is available. I mean even if you have a superior system you can't prove to anyone here for the reason of "lack of data". I think your country have to develop a more efficient marketing if you guys really have the systems on-par with its counterparts.

How would you know that that one system is better than another just by looking at technical specifications?

Yes, it is useful to look at indicators like maximum range of detection and number of simultaneous engaged targets, but there is no way you can get actual information on how resistant it is to jamming or the true actual probability of kill once a target is engaged.

How would you know that that one system is better than another just by looking at technical specifications?

Yes, it is useful to look at indicators like maximum range of detection and number of simultaneous engaged targets, but there is no way you can get actual information on how resistant it is to jamming or the true actual probability of kill once a target is engaged.

Yeap, you are true as the patriots failed to engage low-speed cruise missiles in Iraq war. I'm not saying that we can decide which one is superior but it will give us some basic data to compare them.

On note, only the patriots are battle proven.

It might be signed many years ago, even the last bach of the Sovremenny DDG was delivered in 2006.

It is not even a decade away, but now the Sovremenny DDGs have been ranked below than the Type 054A frigates.

Well, I'd like to hear from gr8vision. I'm sure he can read Russian and find us a reliable source that can answer my question. I just like to triple verify info, that's all.

Yeap, since i'am not a decision maker, you shouldn't cross out the possibility of "Chinese forced SSM to take that decision by telekinesis". This would be more logical.

Sounds like Erdoğans advisor.

Now our SAM technology is world class. I think it's better than US and Russian technology.

We still have to keep in low-profile, otherwise a lot of posters gonna jump out and keep spreading their hatred and jealousy towards China.

Just look at the previous posts, i just mentioned that China is among the two top anti-BM nations, even many posters found this statement to be unacceptable.

The anti-China prejudice never ends even today. However, we thank Turkey for evaluating our weapon system with an impartial point of view, hope more nations in the future could follow their footprint.

We still have to keep in low-profile, otherwise a lot of posters gonna jump out and keep spreading their hatred and jealousy towards China.

Just look at the previous posts, i just mentioned that China is among the two top anti-BM nations, even many posters found this statement to be unacceptable.

The anti-China prejudice never ends even today. However, we thank Turkey for evaluating our weapon system with an impartial point of view, hope more nations in the future could follow their footprint.

Precisely, some American are so ignorant and think HQ-9 is a poor copy of S-300. They didnt even bother to goggle the spec of HQ-9 that it never uses Russia FLAP guidance system like S-300. How can it be a copy of S-300???

In fact, it uses HT-233 FCR that proivdes 360 degree coverage that is even more superior than Patriot MPQ-53 which lacks 360degree coverage.

ignore the haters, now China won a tender with a reputable country that has high standards like Turkey , this will allow china to even win more tenders with other countries.

Overall the west are not reliable , even if they have better quality equipment but they end up selling low graded weapons to the third world countries with many restrictions that limit these countries ability to maintain and run such equipment.

Back
Top Bottom