What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Yeah and thats why erdogan is angry about the coup in Egypt, the only reason why he didnt fail yet is that he didnt touch the secular system of Turkey.
He know very well what this would effect, he said he wants a presidial system so he can be the president but the latest polls showed that about 65% of population is against that system, thats why theres no referandum about this.

I know Erdogan is crazy guy , but still he is not radical like the backward islamist arab . The maximum Erdogan would go for is placing some taxes on liqour , even Erdogan himself does not want sharia law or his supporters , but they attempted to turn Turkey into a semi-secular state .

The Turkish nation are well educated with a strong sense of identity and culture . Both Turkish conservatives and Liberals will not swallow cult ideologies from abroad , including Erdogan himself , he is not interested in these ideologies, but he is fooling the stupid islamist arabs to become the dominant leader of middle east .

Anyway fall of Islamists in Egypt will make Erdo scrap his crazy dreams of becoming a regional leader and concentrate on Turkey only . Turkey is doing really well , while its neighbours sunk in civil wars , economic crises and sanctions the turkish economy is growing at a steady stable rate.

Syrians will realize the only way to end their suffering is by putting religion aside but thats sadly after paying a heavy price to learn this simple fact.

I understand that they are scared to the bones of China, but if I may ask, what is the general public opinion about them in mainland China?

There are sects of Taiwanese there, pan-blue and pan-green.

The pan-blue faction does think themselves as Chinese, but they are sour and holds a grudge against CPC, since this incompetent Chinese group had been kicked out by CPC since 1949. They are always trying to overthrow CPC by cooperating with US.

The pan-green faction is the separatist, and they are even dumber and simpleton.

BTW, both faction sucks, Taiwan will be one day united under the governance of CPC.

Even CPC is not perfect, but it is still better than any other possible forms of the Chinese government.

Is it why "unimpressed" China has ordered S-400's from Russia and is ready to wait for them until after 2017 ? I guess the term "not really impressed" has a different meaning and understanding for you.

36,000 km?!?!?! Where is that crazy number from? Are you serious? Do you really think anyone would believe this number? Maybe 36,000m - as in meters (36 km)? ;-)

DN-2 is designed the GEO satellites, of course it can reach that height.

Just read the article carefully.

The DN-2 is said to be capable of hitting targets in high-earth orbit between 12,000 and 22,236 miles above earth. Many military, intelligence, and commercial satellites orbit at that altitude.

China Conducts Test of New Anti-Satellite Missile | Washington Free Beacon

By these points, the clear winner is S-300, as its radar's range and range of its missiles are greater, than HQ-9. Patriot is clearly a loser, as it is not a strategic air-defense system.

You do not read the news here, and still compare systems.

Turkey has recently bought systems(ToT) to develop its own systems as Altay, Atak etc. now Turkey has picked up the chinese system which is mixture of Russian and American systems( at least Chinese members repeatedly point out this), because Turkey wants to have a start point for such systems. This is very logical, just look at China, They bought Russian systems to develop their own systems, and now they'll sell it to Turkey.

The ceiling of DN-2: 36000km

The ceiling of S400-40N6: 185km

They are not the same, if DN-2 is a Aegis destroyer, then S400-40N6 is a corvette, but a very good corvette.

However, if China can build a very advanced Aegis destroyer, then why it has to buy a good corvette from Russia? China can build a corvette as good as Russia's, since it is much easier to build than a large complex destroyer.

It's same as saying saying that B-2 is better than F-16 because it has much more range.

As i said before they serve different purposes and work on different principles. If you want to say you have a superior ABM (not an anti-satellite missile which works on kinetic impact) than S-400 than you have to show as a similar product.

Is it why "unimpressed" China has ordered S-400's from Russia and is ready to wait for them until after 2017 ? I guess the term "not really impressed" has a different meaning and understanding for you.

Russia has promoted their S400 and Su-35 to us since many years ago, but we turned it down as usual.

The Russian media, as usual, is desperately creating those false rumors as China is interested in their weapons.

In fact China has never expressed any interest on S400 and Su-35.

It's same as saying saying that B-2 is better than F-16 because it has much more range.

As i said before they serve different purposes and work on different principles. If you want to say you have a superior ABM (not an anti-satellite missile which works on kinetic impact) than S-400 than you have to show as a similar product.

DN-2 is for both ASAT and ABM, China has conducted the midcourse interception since 2010.

And another 2 tests in this year, which are all successful.

When it comes to the ABM, China is on par with USA, almost a league ahead of Russia.

I'm guessing that I'm right to say that you were referring to the advocacy of religious groups with a given society, right? Well, this is how should things work when you live in a country that its population practice The Lord knows how many faiths. :lol:
This goes only for countries where there are many different religious groups/sects.

I know Erdogan is crazy guy , but still he is not radical like the backward islamist arab . The maximum Erdogan would go for is placing some taxes on liqour , even Erdogan himself does not want sharia law or his supporters , but they attempted to turn Turkey into a semi-secular state .

The Turkish nation are well educated with a strong sense of identity and culture . Both Turkish conservatives and Liberals will not swallow cult ideologies from abroad , including Erdogan himself , he is not interested in these ideologies, but he is fooling the stupid islamist arabs to become the dominant leader of middle east .

Anyway fall of Islamists in Egypt will make Erdo scrap his crazy dreams of becoming a regional leader and concentrate on Turkey only . Turkey is doing really well , while its neighbours sunk in civil wars , economic crises and sanctions the turkish economy is growing at a steady stable rate.

Syrians will realize the only way to end their suffering is by putting religion aside but thats sadly after paying a heavy price to learn this simple fact.

I personally dont like erdogan anymore (i supported him until last year), but i have no problem with him as PM, hoever first he should learn how to speak in public and second he should give up his dream of a leadership in ME.

He still didnt bring any religious law and he also promoted secularism in Egypt when MB was voted but he got a little bit crazy because of his archievements in last decade.
Anyway the last events like gezi and egypt slowed him down from his euphoria.

Oh i can see that we are talking about the same,:lol: however i like it how you think, its rational and logical.

So much of your stealing and talking about inferior Chinese missile and cheap price tag. Sorry to burst your bubble. HQ-9 is chosen becos both Patriot and S-300 are crap.

********.com - Turkey decides to buy 4B USD worth of Chinese HQ-9 missile systems

I am not sure what all this supposed to mean, but you haven't presented any proof or facts. Instead, you presented some blog, called ********, with some video, and short write-up in poor English, meaning it was written by a Chinese national (Sina). It does not reference anything, and in fact, it makes serious mistakes, such as referencing S-400 which was not even offered for the tender. And of course there were no live tests of all 4 systems in Turkey - that's a lie that the Chinese blog author (Sina) makes.

The HQ-9 or FD-2000 (the actual export version, which are always worse than the version for the country itself) is an unproven technology that is inferior to the Russian S-300VM whose predecessor (S-300PT) it is a copy of.

The Turkish selection of HQ-9 at this point - which is not final - is to rile Russians, Europeans and Americans into making a better offer, to deepen relations with China, and also due to corruption - China uses corruption at the very highest level, offering "bonuses" to every decision maker in Turkey for selecting its system.

So try much harder next time, and please learn to use solid logic and facts when you try to debate anyone. You can get away with your pseudo "arguments" somewhere in a tea house in China, but on this forum your falsifications and mistakes will be called out.

DN-2 is for both ASAT and ABM, China has conducted the midcourse interception since 2010.

And another 2 tests in this year, which are all successful.

When it comes to the ABM, China is on par with USA, almost a league ahead of Russia.

Source please.

Russia has promoted their S400 and Su-35 to us since many years ago, but we turned it down as usual.

The Russian media, as usual, is desperately creating those false rumors as China is interested in their weapons.

In fact China has never expressed any interest on S400 and Su-35.

Of course, you and other Chinese forum members know better than:

1) Russian state agency RIA: Russia Looking at China S-400 Deliveries in 2017 | World | RIA Novosti

2) Chinese news: Russia sells China S-400 surface-to-air missiles | China Daily Mail

Note this: "Kanwa’s article believes that China wants to get Russian technology to improve its Hongqi-9 surface-to-air missiles, which has only a range of 125 kilometres. In order to lengthen its range, it needs a new generation of engine, and improvement of its filling technology. The 380 kilometre range of the S-400..."

You guys are desperate for S-400 to be able, for the first time, to completely cover the airspace over Taiwan. You also want to reverse-engineer the S-400 so that you can offer HQ-20 or whatever you will designate it. Russia won't care after 2017 anyways, because it will start producing S-500. ;-)

I personally dont like erdogan anymore (i supported him until last year), but i have no problem with him as PM, hoever first he should learn how to speak in public and second he should give up his dream of a leadership in ME.

He still didnt bring any religious law and he also promoted secularism in Egypt when MB was voted but he got a little bit crazy because of his archievements in last decade.
Anyway the last events like gezi and egypt slowed him down from his euphoria.

Oh i can see that we are talking about the same,:lol: however i like it how you think, its rational and logical.

bro we all want this quite stable life without any censorship , basically its all written in Ataturk books , its just we have to read it well to get the answers for our current day problems that were answered by him 100 years ago .

The Turkish selection of HQ-9 at this point - which is not final - is to rile Russians, Europeans and Americans into making a better offer, to deepen relations with China, and also due to corruption - China uses corruption at the very highest level, offering "bonuses" to every decision maker in Turkey for selecting its system.

Okay, things will go sour after this point.

We repeatedly told you that the decision for selection HQ-9 based on ToT. ToT means Technology of transfer which other contenders failed to offer.

It is not hard to understand right ?

A blog for source....... okaay :what:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom