What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Ahh finally an Arab bro understands us, thank you.:yay:

Our doctrine is: all Religions are something personal and have nothing to do with politics.

Turkey's secularism entails people to adhere to whatever faith they may find themselves to be comfortable with. In other word, Religion doesn't shadow the way how the Turkish society functions.

@Beast I dont know that HQ9 is better than S300,but it is BS to insist that HQ9 is better than S400.Ask any military expert here.
Dont be ignorant and arogant.Even western military analist say that S400 is probably best Air Defence system in the world.!

And if Russia offer S400 to any world country except US,every country will accept them wide eyed.

S400 is a good missile defence system, however compare to this, it is still a toy.

That's why China is not really impressed by S400 even it is a very good one.

Dong Neng-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey's secularism entails people to adhere to whatever faith they may find themselves to be comfortable with. In other word, Religion doesn't shadow the way how the Turkish society functions.
Only such a society can go forward,someone claiming the opposite should prove it with genuine examples.

Well then,we should get the Dong Neng to.

Well, this is China's top secret, we can't sell them right now.

We have conducted a successful test in the month May of this year.

2ynqnpi.jpg

US already got shocked by this secret weapon, thus we can't let them know the secret of our new technology.

China Conducts Test of New Anti-Satellite Missile | Washington Free Beacon

Ahh finally an Arab bro understands us, thank you.:yay:

Our doctrine is: all Religions are something personal and have nothing to do with politics.

Finally? We Arabs were the first in the Muslim world to use the word secular. Since we had an ancient Christian (one of the the first Christian people were us Arabs and Semites (obviously) and to this day we have Christian Arab communities.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no original word for secular/secularism in either Turkish or Farsi. If there are they came from other languages (Arabic for example).

Only such a society can go forward,someone claiming the opposite should prove it with genuine examples.

I'm guessing that I'm right to say that you were referring to the advocacy of religious groups with a given society, right? Well, this is how should things work when you live in a country that its population practice The Lord knows how many faiths. :lol:

Finally? We Arabs were the first in the Muslim world to use the word secular. Since we had an ancient Christian (one of the the first Christian people were us Arabs and Semites (obviously) and to this day we have Christian Arab communities.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no original word for secular/secularism in either Turkish or Farsi. If there are they came from other languages (Arabic for example).

Your maybe right but you also have to admit that most arabs doesnt understand why a muslim country defines itself as secular, however the current events on the other hand shows that minds are changing these days in ME.

There are more arabs in PDF supporting or at least who are fine with secularism in politic than i thought, you, @Yzd Khalifa and @mahatir for instance

Atleast thats what i saw so far.

In April 2013, Taiwan's National Security Bureau head reported to the National Assembly that the DF-41 was still in development, and not yet deployed

How could these Taiwanese have found out that this is yet-under-development?

Your maybe right but you also have to admit that most arabs doesnt understand why a muslim country defines itself as secular, however the current events on the other hand shows that minds are changing these days in ME.

There are more arabs in PDF supporting or at least who are fine with secularism in politic than i thought, you, @Yzd Khalifa and @mahatir for instance

I don't support anything for what someone would take for granted. Turkey's secular is the only answer to the happiness of its people, if this would make people happy, and prosperous, then why not supporting it? Sure, Turkey is Turkey, it can define itself as a Muslim country regardless of its secularism.

political islam failed in solving people problems , look at Egypt a 85% Sunni state people there moved out against the MB and the same goes for other countries .

As we have witnessed past 3 years , religions when mixed with politics leads to civil war and turmoil like whats happening now in Syria and Iraq.

I don't support anything for what someone would take for granted. Turkey's secular is the only answer to the happiness of its people, if this would make people happy, and prosperous, then why not supporting it? Sure, Turkey is Turkey, it can define itself as a Muslim country regardless of its secularism.

Well i think secularism could be a solution for many conflicts in ME, maybe not for countrys like KSA with a homogeneous population and religion, but for countrys like Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom