What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

OK great, thanks Joe.

@Arsalan :

1. Please change the thread title to "Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum"

2. Can you please copy and paste this into the first original post of this thread, I have wrapped it with "=====" header and footer:

============

Code of Conduct (As of 28th July 2020)

1. We will not abuse another member’s religion.
  2. We will not use unprintable language, referring to somebody’s post, to the person making the post, to the person’s views.
  3. We will not use abusive common labels for other Indian members such as
    1. Sanghi
    2. Bhakt
    3. Sickular
    4. Libtard
    5. Jihadi (for Muslims)
  4. We will not abuse women, the LGBT community or the mentally and physically handicapped.
  5. We will refrain from hostile remarks about people from different regions of India or from other countries.
  6. We will not quote from any publication or from electronic media without citing the source. We will give preference to published books, peer-reviewed articles or research papers from reputable think-tanks when originating a thread
  7. We will not question a member’s nationality without reasonable cause and without evidence greater than our personal suspicion.
In addition, it is suggested that members following the code avoid the following patterns of behaviour.
  1. We will not celebrate the death of another human being, even those who are killed by Indian security forces in the course of violent armed protests against the Indian state;
    1. It may be less abrasive to note the incident without adjectives or coloration of any kind.
  2. We will not celebrate any apparent success in war or armed conflict by India over any other, until the matter is concluded.
    1. On conclusion, we will try to use facts published by reliable print or electronic media.
    2. We will list unreliable sources from any reasonable point of view, and members will be requested not to cite these unreliable sources.
    3. We will respond to contrary claims by a simple statement of fact, and by mentioning that the matter is still in dispute.
  3. We will not report assumed superiority of Indian forces over others without evidence.
    1. The stronger the statement claiming superiority, the stronger ought to be the evidence and its sources.
  4. We will not respond to provocation by another member, Indian or other.
    1. The provocation will be reported to the Moderators using the report button immediately.
    2. In case of grave provocation, a common effort will be made to bring it to the immediate notice of the Moderators.
  5. We will not enter into arguments about the wars and armed conflicts between India and any other country without sufficient information on the subject, and will ask other Indian members for factual support wherever necessary.
Signatories (As of 28th July 2020):
  1. @Nilgiri
  2. @sms
  3. @The BrOkEn HeArT
  4. @jamahir
  5. @meghdut
  6. @KhanBaba2
  7. @Krptonite
  8. @The_Showstopper
  9. @jbgt90
  10. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  11. @xeuss
  12. @Dustom999
  13. @Syama Ayas
  14. @Joe Shearer
  15. @Shantanu_Left
============

Thank you Arsalan. Should be final request for some time here.
Will do. Can the signatories please confirm if this is ok and majority is up for these changes?
  1. @Nilgiri
  2. @sms
  3. @The BrOkEn HeArT
  4. @jamahir
  5. @meghdut
  6. @KhanBaba2
  7. @Krptonite
  8. @The_Showstopper
  9. @jbgt90
  10. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  11. @xeuss
  12. @Dustom999
  13. @Syama Ayas
  14. @Joe Shearer
  15. @Shantanu_Left
I am sorry @Nilgiri i have to ask them!

I would have Hilal Ahmed rather than Abhi none done lead a sortie into Pakistan. :rofl:

Inko dekh Mia bhai ki daring lagta hai...danger hai Rather bhai.

@xeuss @jamahir

Copying the post to this thread.

Bhai, I think you are generally violating the CoC under the heading :
In addition, it is suggested that members following the code avoid the following patterns of behaviour.
The CoC can be referenced again in this post.

Copying the post to this thread.

Bhai, I think you are generally violating the CoC under the heading :

The CoC can be referenced again in this post.

Abye aag laga tere CoC ko...

Nothing was violated. Try to respect the good spirit of this thread...a Muslim Indian officer was also the most trained and highly experienced (have you even read the complete story?).

This is a cause to celebrate, my man.

Abye aag laga tere CoC ko...

Nothing was violated. Try to respect the good spirit of this thread...a Muslim Indian officer was also the most trained and highly experienced (have you even read the complete story?).

This is a cause to celebrate, my man.

"Abhi none done" ?

Back
Top Bottom