What's new

Stick to English please!

I can only hope and request that the advice being given in this thread to "Stick to English please" is communicated better (with warnings? maybe?) so that compliance is improved:

you are unnecessarily quoting other members-
to me it looks a little unethical-

unless you are assigned- Let the Mods do their job-

Cheers-

7.5% from USA and Canada, and no country in the Middle East in the top 10:

Defence.pk Site Info

padef traffic by ArgusPanoptes007, on Flickr

(I hope that my English was easy to comprehend for all.)

We have more indian visitors than actually Pakistanis :woot:

We don't share our site statistics with anyone. These stats are just a guess based upon the type of content we are discussing here and the most likely people according to that site that would want to come here. If you drill down you'll see that they can even tell you what everyone's age is and who has gone to college or not. It's all guess work.

But with that pointed out, we are an international forum and I support the initiative to communicate in English a lot more (If Mandarin became the universally understood language, I'd support that, if Punjabi, then that, same for Urdu). The people who have some grand delusions that we are anything but an international forum with Pakistan as its primary subject matter are dead wrong. We want there to be Pakistan based discussions primarily, the good, the bad, the ugly but all Pakistan.

With this vision in mind we are slowly introducing more and more international mods and you have seen nothing yet as to what all is in the works behind the scenes.

Get on with the program or get left behind.

Anybody found posting in languages other than English in non-Members Club threads would be warned, and repeated violations may be lead to an infraction.

Engleeeeiishhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

and ppl with poor command who cant express eloquently?

Reminder to members who dont understand why they are getting infracted

Infractions are awarded with reasons right????
This is a serious international defence forum where the language of interaction is English. This is not a desi-only chat box or facebook. If after initial 0 point warnings a member is hell bent on posting in desi language with smilies etc, he will be infracted

This is a serious international defence forum where the language of interaction is English. This is not a desi-only chat box or facebook. If after initial 0 point warnings a member is hell bent on posting in desi language with smilies etc, he will be infracted

You did not understand my point.... I was asking if the posters are provided information on why the infraction is been handed over.... Not why they are infracted on the topic ...... By the way I agree that regional languages should not be used other than in members club......

yes, we have an option of custom violation where we write not in english

Back
Top Bottom