What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not talking to you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its not about toeing the line. Its about sending a message that whether you joined yesterday or five years ago. Have 20 or 2000 posts.. you are NOT a holy cow based on that criteria. Its your post quality that determines your respect and how you are treated.

Insulting posts would be tolerated ????

Your own post is your falling. The fact that poor posts for you are only in the gossip section and not other places, meaning that you would rather get away with pithy comments on serious discussions such as "Racist Turks" or otherwise just because you managed to rake up similar posts along the way.
Moreover, in your efforts to prove your self defeating argument.. you chose members who were excellent contributors before they started their gossip circle. As for the Activity of the long standing ranked members, they still choose to contribute and efforts like the ones taken in Jr TT is ensure that stagnation does not occur. However, quality and not quantity was also a precedent for that group.

So in all three arguments you presented, the only common thing was your own interests after your behaviour cost you your reputation. However, despite that and your so called declaration in your signature that you do not post here anymore; you are here complaining of not being taken as a holy-cow just on the fact that you and many others have been around here for long and post regularly(regardless of whether it is constructive or destructive) should be given more leverage then members who contribute something intelligent in 8 out of 10 of their posts. Even when there is leverage given to old hands on certain counts when they arent being total delinquents.

So NO, I do not regret our policies of ensuring that quality posts continue to exist and the rest regardless of their brand loyalty in resorting to trash talk every other thread are dealt on equal terms. The results of the so called loyalist policies you propose are out there on the www to see.

Ok..lets agree with your argument that post count doesnt matter (and i am in no mood to talk abou Turks).
So the moderation team fails spectacularly in deleting or restricting trash talk in ''non gossip'' sections. Bcause that is the only way post counts of members can increase,despite talking garbage outside members club.
So thanks for your admission,try to fix it.

Members who write complex and illegible acronyms abundantly such as C4I and many such are considered quality posts,i know that.....and yes,also posing as some ''insider'' with some national secrets at hand,is also criteria for quality member.
Members who act as catalysts and actually populate the forum by taking part in discussions .
Big examples are spring onion and Imran khan.(The guy who added 10,000+ military pictures to a ''military forum'')

I know yours and your team's grudge against me wont let you listen to even my legitimate suggestions,as your and specially this Aero guy's vendetta against me and some others is not based on lack of quality...its just personal and thats fine.

Anyway it was worth a try......trying to talk logically to the wall called ''team PDF".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Insulting posts would be tolerated ????

One has to tolerate it by Mods.

You may report Mod Abuse at GHQ. If members fail to use that facility then it is their fault. After all, if you dont at least try to cry foul then not even on sympathetic voice will be heard. Mods are Human, not machines.

Ok..lets agree with your argument that post count doesnt matter (and i am in no mood to talk abou Turks).
So the moderation team fails spectacularly in deleting or restricting trash talk in ''non gossip'' sections. Bcause that is the only way post counts of members can increase,despite talking teash outside members club.
So thanks for your admission,try to fix it.

Members who write complex and illegible acronyms abundantly such as C4I and many such are considered quality posts,i know that.....and yes,alsi posing as some ''insider'' with some national secrets at hand,is also criteria for quality member.
Members who act as catalysts and actually populate the forum by taking part in discussions .
Big examples are spring onion and Imran khan.

I know yours and your team's grudge against me wont let you listen to even my legitimate suggestions,as your and specially nis Aero guy's vendetta against me and some others is not based on lack of quality...its just personal and thats fine.

Anyway it was worth a try......trying to talk logically to the wall called ''team PDF".

Other than your first line which I agree is a failure on our part to effectively spread our efforts.
The rest is all talk of someone who is grabbing at feathers to try and make a crow.

There is no substitute for information or knowledge. It is better to populate the forum with two posts on how Nawaz Sharif's government is mistaken in its policy of reducing petrol subsidies using certain economics or even a simple statement that " It would be prohibitive for someone like me to pay that much" rather than making 20 posts of "Ganja Yindoo Agent".

You may fall back on accusations of personal grudges but at this stage your posts reflect you taking that stand and not otherwise.

@Oscar

Mods are partial... but yes there are few good mods among you....

All people aren't good in googling things to prove their points if you take it as low quality post it would be okay with them. And i know what a person (who is infected by superiority complex) would do with the complains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not about toeing the line. Its about sending a message that whether you joined yesterday or five years ago. Have 20 or 2000 posts.. you are NOT a holy cow based on that criteria. Its your post quality that determines your respect and how you are treated.

This message cant be understood by people who's brain cells work on a 'boomerang' frequency. You know that uncool kid in the class no one cares about, who eventually jumps up on the desk out of his inbuilt,'self inflicted' frustration, to pulls his pants down - only to find out not one gave a shitt?

This message cant be understood by people who's brain cells work on a 'boomerang' frequency. You know that uncool kid in the class no one cares about, who eventually jumps up on the desk out of his inbuilt,'self inflicted' frustration, to pulls his pants down - only to find out not one gave a shitt?
I was not talking to you...but since you insist....

Thanks for sharing your life story,must have been difficult school days.. :partay:

You may report Mod Abuse at GHQ. If members fail to use that facility then it is their fault. After all, if you dont at least try to cry foul then not even on sympathetic voice will be heard. Mods are Human, not machines.

I thought they are machines ... :whistle:

@Oscar

Mods are partial... but yes there are few good mods among you....

All people aren't good in googling things to prove their points if you take it as low quality post it would be okay with them. And i know what a person (who is infected by superiority complex) would do with the complains.

Its not using google. Its about ensuring that post language is kept on track. And apart from light banter as discussed earlier in this thread there is not much time spent on off topic destructive rants. I have been guilty of the former as well. Hence this reiteration that everyone has to go on QC and nothing else will count for respect. My example in the last post should be enough.

what is @Dreamreaper 's earlier id ?

Its better to let it lie.
Suffice to say, the argument remains. Post quality and not quantity are what matters.

I was talking to Oscar, not to you Dreamreaper.

@Dreamreaper I thought you had left PDF. :lol:

Safriz ;)

this is my ghost

The_Fat_Friar_-_Hogwarts-Ghost.gif

To be honest......all this ''multi nationalsm'' on PDF has taken its toll.
Here any little dinky from a certain nationality who just joined the forum can insult members with years spent here and contributed thosands of posts.
Foreign nationalities who join here,should be taught to resopect Pakistan and Pakistanis,and Pakistanis should be handled by Pakistani moderators only.
Not somebody from abroad,as no need of it,plenty of capable Pakistanis here.

If you disagree with me...go on a foreign nationality forum and try to push around their members,you will be out before you know it.

Nationality should not matter. People should learn to respect eachother regardless of their nationality, religion, political view etc

There are several Pakistani posters who need to learn to respect others just like there are several posters with other nationalities who need to learn it.

Btw, This thread is INTENSE...... Wow.

Nationality should not matter. People should learn to respect eachother regardless of their nationality, religion, political view etc

There are several Pakistani posters who need to learn to respect others just like there are several posters with other nationalities who need to learn it.

Btw, This thread is INTENSE...... Wow.
you have no Idea how intense it actualy is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom