What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Araz,

Why did I need charm---I saw my motherland being destroyed piece by a piece and I reacted to that---and just because I had no charm---you guys banded together against me.

Is this what you have been trying to tell me---just because I did not kiss and tell was the reason behind all this charade---is that why ANG was castigated----.

I pity you people---you are the true sons of your fathers---when the nations were being destroyed---they were busy fighting over petty issues and keeping good men down----. Are you guys any different---.

Lots of emotions here. @MastanKhan , I like Fatman sir. Does everyone have to talk non stop and write multiple pages to really make a contribution in your eyes ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster. with duo respect. sir ban should be just for a one day. in very serius matter ban should be for three day. if that member make again and again those mistakes than ban should be for fifteen days. sir long ban irritates us. we love pdf very much, and you know mostly indian members ban. its my humble request plz reduce the time period of ban. thanks in advance very kind sir ji.

@WebMaster. with duo respect. sir ban should be just for a one day. in very serius matter ban should be for three day. if that member make again and again those mistakes than ban should be for fifteen days. sir long ban irritates us. we love pdf very much, and you know mostly indian members ban. its my humble request plz reduce the time period of ban. thanks in advance very kind sir ji.

We already have 'short term bans' in operation.

We already have 'short term bans' in operation.

my dear respectable sir ji . i am saying that there should be ban just for one day. last time i gotta ban 7+ days. sir i love this forum. plz dnt ban me again. personal request. :-)

my dear respectable sir ji . i am saying that there should be ban just for one day. last time i gotta ban 7+ days. sir i love this forum. plz dnt ban me again. personal request. :-)

It depends, on how bad your rule breach is , we do hand out short bans for minor offenses as well as warnings and infractions.

I pity you people---you are the true sons of your fathers---when the nations were being destroyed---they were busy fighting over petty issues and keeping good men down----. Are you guys any different---.

What were you upto when the nation that has been destroyed and handed down to us was in that process?
Student union at KU protesting against the corruption? Againt military rule? Performing R&D for Nuclear program? Studying abroad to return and impart benefits from that knowledge by setting up a business or improving manufacturing?
What?

After all, you were part of the very generation you critique that left my generation this mess and then critique us.
Your advice is well solicited but a personal example would go a long way... Perhaps that is the reason you are increasingly the target of ire and considered a grumpy old man much like someone who claims to be a WWII Vet and talks about Omaha beach but never tells anyone where they were in that fight.

Or let me put it this way, where did you go wrong in the stages where we all are now that you feel if you were in our position in the same odds and in the same generally irrelevant position we occupy in Pakistani decision making .. we can make a difference(beyond what we can with all our limitation) with a magic formula?

He would ban me instantly! :P

I actually want to ban you right now if i could for getting all the kids into naswarwille :lol:

Look at that @Dillinger kid was fine till he got into your company, isliye bade bolte hai beta bure doston ke saath mat ghumna.

:P

I actually want to ban you right now if i could for getting all the kids into naswarwille :lol:

Look at that @Dillinger kid was fine till he got into your company, isliye bade bolte hai beta bure doston ke saath mat ghumna.

:P

Very presumptuous of you, what makes you think poor Hype has anything to do with me being a general douche.:smokin:

I wish something like that would happen to my bank account. Money just keeps multiplying.

Just watched "the dude" a week back for the first time, u don't fit the bill. I mean the dude can't be in a responsible position can he :smart:

Very presumptuous of you, what makes you think poor Hype has anything to do with me being a general douche.:smokin:

Hence the tongue in cheek in end :D like this :P

I know u guys tight so thought of tagging you along :laugh:

Just watched "the dude" a week back for the first time, u don't fit the bill. I mean the dude can't be in a responsible position can he :smart:

Arre sahib sab chalta hai.:tup:

@Hyperion @WebMaster

I have an idea by which PDF can be a force.

First there are a number of things we should notice, firstly, in strategic studies, Pakistanis are extremely underrepresented. I can count about 20 or so Pakistanis in key journals that publish research papers and opinion papers for think tanks and academia.

Second, there is no authoritative source online, I mean like a manual, for Pakistani defence and strategic studies by any Pakistanis, there is one by Harvard university.

Now, if we could do just two things, hold a blog with opinons by our TTs and great posters. Perhaps we could link up our individual blogs, by link, I mean.

Secondly, if we could train our TTs, I can help, to send academic papers in the articles and get them published, we could start having our impact.

Thirdly, we could also host interviews, articles and profiles of various important military personalities and send our articles to various newspapers to host and link them up to PDF.

Slowly but surely we woudl start making an impact. It would be cost effective, I don't think we would even need to put in a single penny. We could release an annual defence in PDF form to everyone to load, it could include our military's updates, battles, victories and important strategic development and direction for future.

It'd be great platform..All ideas are good but i found this one more interested ..through this We can be active on ground as well.

His Dudeness was responsible for ensuring a bowling victory.. El Duderino was responsible without taking any responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom