What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MastanKhan @Dreamreaper

PS why don't you guys help us too?

I'm a college graduate and would want nothing more than to just be on this forum all day and here my seniors especially professionals and former professionals just tell me about their views.

We've a responsibility to the forum too, don't we?

I've requested sir, @fatman17 to author an article and he has graciously agreed, he's also agreed to be a part of our effort for a military guide, so what generation gap?

Maybe it's just me but I've found great people here.

you go sir....
you are doing all the right things and i wish you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trouble is that the forum is now run by undergraduates,teenagers and college boys.
When an undergraduate tries to set the pecking order right by stepping on someone who is a medical doctor and a PHD nuclear doctor with lots to offer,then bad sentiments are set to rise.
But the "Youth gang" also called team PDF takes it as a fair game,because to their insecure minds pecking order is the most important thing, and for that they will play down anybody who makes them feel threatened with his/her real life experience knowledge and "Different than their's" point of view...
Lets not discourage them,after all its all voluntary work and no matter which age group they belong to,they are here working for a cause (whatever that may be).
Mastan Khan, Mr.V(You know who) and many others who had been bullied and pushed way down the food chain,were all victims of "Generation gap" .
Obviously a 19 year old or a 20 year old will be more chatty to their age group (team PDF) and will be more accepted than somebody much older and their frequencies will match among each other,hence understanding each other due to being of same age group than older people like the us and the ones i mentioned.
I am not calling you old as i don't know you.But do consider GENERATION GAP FACTOR,and things will be easier for you to understand.
Regards.

The forum is run by professionals and bright minds, with people having years of experience more than the age of the site. People who had to move on and are currently present range from doctors, IT consultants and entrepreneurs. There is a reason why PDF is the top site. Of course the idiot who loves to troll the Turks (cause this is his Pakistani forum) sitting in his shop in UK wouldn't know. You were a good poster and thats why you made it to Jr. TT, but you quickly degraded yourself to the level of a troll, which is why you are now the elite troll and "not posting here anymore". I have noticed some change, which is a good thing. But you need to move on from taking a **** on a platform which made you something..

Mastan Khan is all talk, he wants to do big stuff but doesn't want to do anything. I have yet to see one credible article from him, only things he loves to do is criticize is his own people and forces. Ignoring the reality and challenges we face. If he has ounce of Pakistaniat in him he will assist @jaibi otherwise he is was he is, Rant master.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom