What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming here thinking one day I will be nominated to something. ..

I keep coming here thinking one day I will be nominated to something. ..

If you can learn to keep yourself calm with idiots(as is humanly possible), you are more than likely to be nominated. And quite likely from my PoV.

Sorry, but that is the worst criteria to judge a person. Who gives a hoot if those thousands of posts are full of crap. By that logic a gossip news reporter whose only reason for existence is to use pithy language and write low quality columns should get more respect than someone who writes for the economist but began recently.

Post count is NO value in my view nor does it matter. What matters is post quality. One with a 100 good posts is better than one with 10000 pathetic ones.

And our attitude is preciously why we have 50000 members when those of foreign nationality have less. Their intolerance for opinion that does not match theirs is their downfall.

with respect sir ji. there is no 50000+ members in this forum imo. give members permament account delete facility and delete those accounts which are not login till one year. than see how many members are on pdf ? imo just 10000-15000 member maximum.

with respect sir ji. there is no 50000+ members in this forum imo. give members permament account delete facility and delete those accounts which are not login till one year. than see how many members are on pdf ? imo just 10000-15000 member maximum.

Right, well we'll give you that facility.

I'm sorry, was there a question?

sir ji when you are going to give members permanent account delete facility, and imo you should delete those account which are not active from long time. many members maybe joined another defence forums, they have leave pdf. no offencive in my this post.

sir ji when you are going to give members permanent account facility, and imo you should delete those account which are not active from long time. many members maybe joined another defence forums, they have leave pdf. no offencive in my this post.

I see none. If they have left and the account is redundant, then eventually it will be deleted. We did have statistics for the forum and at maximum there have been 20000 online at a time I think. So your 10000-15000 may a little on the lower side.
But the delete idea will be proposed.

As far as I am concerned, this is enough for us as a gauge.
http://www.alexa.com/search?q=defence.pk&r=home_home&p=bigtop

I see none. If they have left and the account is redundant, then eventually it will be deleted. We did have statistics for the forum and at maximum there have been 20000 online at a time I think. So your 10000-15000 may a little on the lower side.
But the delete idea will be proposed.

As far as I am concerned, this is enough for us as a gauge.
defence.pk - Information from Alexa Internet

there is no doubt about popularity, but about members count ? well ok gud mwng sir ji. i dnt wanna pink.

Nationality should not matter. People should learn to respect eachother regardless of their nationality, religion, political view etc

There are several Pakistani posters who need to learn to respect others just like there are several posters with other nationalities who need to learn it.

Btw, This thread is INTENSE...... Wow.

One thing is good about PDF. It brings out ones real character!!

What were you upto when the nation that has been destroyed and handed down to us was in that process?
Student union at KU protesting against the corruption? Againt military rule? Performing R&D for Nuclear program? Studying abroad to return and impart benefits from that knowledge by setting up a business or improving manufacturing?
What?

After all, you were part of the very generation you critique that left my generation this mess and then critique us.
Your advice is well solicited but a personal example would go a long way... Perhaps that is the reason you are increasingly the target of ire and considered a grumpy old man much like someone who claims to be a WWII Vet and talks about Omaha beach but never tells anyone where they were in that fight.

Or let me put it this way, where did you go wrong in the stages where we all are now that you feel if you were in our position in the same odds and in the same generally irrelevant position we occupy in Pakistani decision making .. we can make a difference(beyond what we can with all our limitation) with a magic formula?

Hi,

The issue is killing of Osama Bin laden in a timely manner and stopping the invasion of a christian army on a muslim nation.

Could you please be a little clearer in what you want to ask me---.

I want to request all colleagues---when you are so pi-ssed off at me that all you can see is blood and red and steam starts to come out of the ears---just step back take a deep breath.

Because you don't like the picture that I have painted---does not mean that there is something wrong with it or that it does not depict the events as I have stated.

phewwwwwww seems a star plus saas bahu wrangling is going on.

Anyway webby some senior members who are familiar with almost everyone should suggest you the names for mods through PM(irrespective of whether they have less posts or relatively less time spent here.)

I personally believe that once responsibility is put on even some harsh posters like RAZPAK, they becomes neutral.

Anyway good luck the forum is far far far better than almost 98% of international forums and some most popular international newspapers.

Although it's none of my business, but this is a defence forum where people from different nationalities discuss and learn about strategic equations primarily in the subcontinent and few other things. There is no credibility in the electronic/print media about a forum of nameless credential less individuals who discuss things. For people to assume the forum would somehow be a tool to shape the image of a nation by sitting behind keyboard is farfetched....
@MastanKhan, your intentions sound very noble then why inaction on your personal front, why not make your voice heard in US, open your own radio station or podcast, or if nothing your own website, I am sure you could affor to do so, What actions did you take in your own part to be the part of the change that you desired to see....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mujhay koi mod bna do.. i m very deserving.. :omghaha: :rofl: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom