PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There have been some changes in the PDF Management, and they are listed below.

Asim has taken more of a laid back role (with future not so sure) and Elmo has retired.

We hope to induct in future, senior and reputable users within the management. We hope these changes will bring a so called a new era in PDF, backed by providing freedom of speech, moderation and user first policy.

We will also streamline PDF to make more impact in the media by using the talent we have in the TT and Jr.TT.

Senior Moderators & Leaders
@Oscar @Zakii

Moderators
@Adios Amigo @Jungibaaz @Manticore @nuclearpak @Rafael @T-Faz

Advisory Board
@Awesome @blain2 @TaimiKhan

Retired
@Elmo

Site Management, Editorials and XXXX
@Aeronaut @WebMaster

To help us succeed, we wish you provide your feedback or problems faced in the GHQ section so we can resolve them.

Regards

Last edited:
My genocidal tendencies would wipe out entire 'demographics' from this forum. I dont think that will (or should) happen :D

but seriously - why is SHE retired

My genocidal tendencies would wipe out entire 'demographics' from this forum. I dont think that will (or should) happen :D

but seriously - why is SHE retired

She wasnt active much in recent months due to her professional life, + she faced some abuse uncalled for, hence the retirement.

Elmo decided to resign after taking highly responsible role for years. She has served us very well

She will always be highly respected by all of us. She might still be around but in different role

Improve your quality of post my Pakistani friends as we might be inducting new MODs soon

Where is @Antibody???

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
yeah, lets try to make this place more "Pakistani" and we need to get rid of habitual anti Pak and anti Islam trolls that the management somehow this are smart or intellectual trolls ! I am not talking about average troll here.

Thank you for the oblique compliment............ the trolls are very wise and omnipresent....... :D

yeah, lets try to make this place more "Pakistani" and we need to get rid of habitual anti Pak and anti Islam trolls that the management somehow this are smart or intellectual trolls ! I am not talking about average troll here.

@Irfan Baloch degradation to a senior member was part of this management change?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiping them out is not a solution we must give them shut up call by making strong/valid argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom