What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the oblique compliment............ the trolls are very wise and omnipresent....... :D

I want referring to you actually! I have no problem with freedom of expression actually but I take issues with folks who come on in here with a preconceived agenda. Rest is all good.
I am very sure I ve know/socialized with more atheists/gays that most people, in Pak and San Fran in USA when I lived there for 7 years.

Wiping them out is not a solution we must give them shut up call by making strong/valid argument.

I could be more specific but I am not naming names . Recently I ve seen a very moderate Pak member from Canada give up reasoning with one such troll! The only reason most of use are here because this is supposed to be a Pakistani site. Others re welcome off-course but what is the identity here?Might as well go to any other cut/past website. No critical analysis or think tanks here , sorry!

Dude, you just sandboxed me into one of the following:

A. Atheist (which I'm not)
B. Gay (not even remotely)

Freedom of expression? Yes, surely, there is nothing more that I value in life. Variety is good, it invigorates life.

Webby, sorry, for the off-topic comments. Just wanted to answer the post.

I want referring to you actually! I have no problem with freedom of expression actually but I take issues with folks who come on in here with a preconceived agenda. Rest is all good.
I am very sure I ve know/socialized with more atheists/gays that most people, in Pak and San Fran in USA when I lived there for 7 years.

Anyway its up to the management what they feel right or wrong.... Just my opinion....

And elmo did a very nice job and congrats other for promotions....... Best of luck!!

Dude, you just sandboxed me into one of the following:

A. Atheist (which I'm not)
B. Gay (not even remotely)

Freedom of expression? Yes, surely, there is nothing more that I value in life. Variety is good, it invigorates life.

Webby, sorry, for the off-topic comments. Just wanted to answer the post.

Sorry biut that. I ws not judging you at ll. I was just meaning to tell you that I am actually more tolerant and accepting of opposing views as long as my views don't get insulted!
My personal opinion regarding those who are gay or atheist is as per the scriptures and I feel sorry for them but I just dont
discriminate in my dealings.

Irfan is no longer part of the management.

Just like you mentioned the reason for Elmo,,, would you like to mention why Irfan bhai is no longer part of management?

Anyway its up to the management what they feel right or wrong.... Just my opinion....

And elmo did a very nice job and congrats other for promotions....... Best of luck!!

Raise your concerns in GHQ not in public, just like you wouldnt like to be called that either.

WHy can't I post on the thread related to "iok never merged with India ..."

You can ask him, but he no longer wants to moderate an unthankful job to keep PDF moderated.
@Irfan Baloch Were you demoted from think thank to senior memeber or did you gave your think tank membership?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom