What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all,I congratulate to @Aeronaut @xxxx and rest team members for senior editing position.
Second,I am extremely disappointed to see @Awesome 's resign and @Elmo 's retirement.
The best of feature of this man and woman was that they were strict,mature and very very responsive,they speak less and work more,effectively understand other's point of view,does not keep personal rivalary and work neutrally.
Also I am quite shocked to see fantastic poster like @Irfan Baloch leaving.
We need our senior's experiences and point of views as well.
irfan baloch @Abu Zolfiqar @Fatman71 aeronaut and rest TTS @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Spring Onion @Secur @Luftwaffe and JTTs are PDF's asset,including @Last Hope,who is young but fantastic member as well.
I wish best of luck to PDF management and we will continue to work,share,learn and bring Pakistan Defence Forum to whole new level Inshallah

Last edited by a moderator:
other options cud be

1-BB @Hyperion cuz he can be on forum most of da time cuz of his job requirement n he can handle well da trolls cuz he looks very scary when angry n this will help to keep da discipline :tongue:

PS keeping any one of the two i.e BB ( @Hyperion n @ZYXW ) very busy by giving them such jobs means low activity or less chances of da show in naswarvilli hahaha jk
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

2- @A.Rafay he seems fit for the job:pakistan:

3- @Mirzay @M-48 very much suited for da job....they both can!:tup:

4- @LoveIcon bro ... very controlled brother:bunny:

5- @jaibi one of da best one here:victory:

6- n last ofcourse @RAMPAGE bro if he can becom little serious cuz dunno y he has that mod spark:tongue:

7- o yes who cud forget @Slav Defence:agree: very very much for a mods place

other options cud be

1-BB @Hyperion cuz he can be on forum most of da time cuz of his job requirement n he can handle well da trolls cuz he looks very scary when angry n this will help to keep da discipline :tongue:

PS keeping any one of the two i.e BB ( @Hyperion n @ZYXW ) very busy by giving them such jobs means low activity or less chances of da show in naswarvilli hahaha jk

6- n last ofcourse @RAMPAGE bro if he can becom little serious cuz dunno y he has that mod spark:tongue:

Naswarville Raj :rofl:

:tup: :tup: but don't you know that someone is so mean...

how can i forget my PTI frends:police:

8- @Leader very very reasonble person :pakistan:

9- @Jazzbot very decent bro n yet always to the point :smokin:

10 @mafiya i think he can handle da job so very much:bunny:

bye @Elmo have a great life.

other options cud be

7- o yes who cud forget @Slav Defence:agree: very very much for a mods place

LOL!!! First thing i will do is ban all other moderators including weby because i believe in absolute power or no power at all :D

other options cud be 6- n last ofcourse @RAMPAGE bro if he can becom little serious cuz dunno y he has that mod spark:tongue:
lolzzzzzz Marshmallow thanks for having such high regard for me but no thanks. mujhay koi natth nahi dal sakta !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom