What's new

Stealth Denied: Iran Can't Build an F-22 or F-35 (At Least Not Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh BTW i heard that Gen. Soleimani after seeing utter humiliation of his Country's Sugar Daddy India by Pakistan is now also hiding like Bipin Rawat and is trying hard to swallow his own words!:rofl:

Yesterday, the first phase of the Tehran-Beirut Highway was launched ( the most Important goal that IRGC fought for in Iraq and Syria for 7 years ) so lets see what will happen in 2 years.

96-04-c13-1102.jpg

Yesterday, the first phase of the Tehran-Beirut Highway was launched ( the most Important goal that IRGC fought for in Iraq and Syria for 7 years ) so lets see what will happen in 2 years.

96-04-c13-1102.jpg

Any official article related to this event I can read up on?

Any official article related to this event I can read up on?

of course

" Iraqi official sources said an agreement was reached between Iraqi and Iranian authorities to build an international highway connecting Tehran to Damascus through Iraqi territory, entering its first operational phase. "

https://ir.sputniknews.com/politics/201903284596263-عراق-ایران-سوریه/

" the highway is about 1,200 kilometers and can be connected in the next phase to Lebanon. "

http://www.entekhab.ir/fa/news/467512/بزرگراه-زمینی-ایران-سوریه-احداث-می‌شود

" The Iranian side is looking for a safe route, suggesting the road crosses a path where US or coalition forces are not present. "

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسی...-زمینی-تهران-ــ-دمشق-احداث-می‌شود_749546.html

XL_Atch_6_zsxrf2uvtue.jpg

This is a major project with several sub-projects.

" The Iraqi official added, "Iranians are in a hurry to implement this project. "

http://kurdpress.com/details.aspx?id=63447

Iran Planning Super-Highway to Connect with Mediterranean

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2018/04/11/iran-planning-super-highway-connect-mediterranean/

An Iranian military convoy has crossed into Syria through Iraq, possibly marking the launch of the long-planned road link between Tehran and Damascus.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...nched-as-iranian-military-convoy-enters-syria

Iran Begins Building Road to Syria Through Iraq

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/middleeas...uilding-road-to-syria-through-iraq/ar-BBTdDPg

1. I think you don't know what implication means. Let me inform you. Implication means something they meant to get through to the masses through careful editing, without directly saying it.

2. There is no point in testing a small RC model except for how well it fairs in aerodynamics and flight, and since dimensions along with other force factors including material composition change, its not a great way and would involve more calculations; you can use wind tunnels instead and make your job much easier so this obviously was a public stunt.

3. Oh, trust me. That thing won't enter service ever. That design is straight up bad from an aerodynamic and stealth point of view, it will neither go fast nor be able to dominate any aerial maneuver against others with those wings.

That cockpit frame and frontal design is the very definition of everything gone wrong in stealth designing of a jet.

The design of the jet's frontal and main wings don't align at all with the jet's back and vertical stabilizers.

It is horrible in fact. That thing is purely meant to look mean and is for propaganda.
public stunt & RC model:
07~3.JPG

313-29.jpg

MBB Lampyridae:
DCh-09TUIAAr1q5.jpg
British stealth aircraft model developed by BAE:
a British stealth aircraft model developed by BAE.png

Too much for propaganda.

public stunt & RC model:
View attachment 550178
View attachment 550181

MBB Lampyridae:
View attachment 550179
British stealth aircraft model developed by BAE:
View attachment 550180

Too much for propaganda.

No one said models aren't made. I said that companies don't make RC models of their jets to fly for testing lest it be it for aerodynamic testing because the material composition, area of wingspans among other features has to be changed. And even then I have rarely heard of it being used. The reason I am criticizing its stationary model is because the design is downright bad.

If you like, I can even give you a fully functional RC model of an F-16 for only $100, interested? :)

another useless Pakistanis which is trying to get Arabs attention by bashing Iran ...

96-04-c13-1102.jpg

I doubt anyone make any Highway in inner wastland of Syria ... so your map is probably incorrect ....

No one said models aren't made. I said that companies don't make RC models of their jets to fly for testing lest it be it for aerodynamic testing because the material composition, area of wingspans among other features has to be changed. And even then I have rarely heard of it being used. The reason I am criticizing its stationary model is because the design is downright bad.

If you like, I can even give you a fully functional RC model of an F-16 for only $100, interested? :)
Here Iran's state controlled media telling in plain Persian in 2013 that RC model was an scale model for testing made after design phase was passed.
& many would make remote controlled aircraft and its a legitimate way of testing next to wind tunnel which Iran has done both.

This plane will fly eventually but not in its current form.

What I am more interested in is the indigenous Kowsar 4.0 generation development for now along with UCAV.

I wonder why the people who complain about qaher aerodynamic don't have any problem with f4 aerodynamic or f117 aerodynamic.

I wonder why the people who complain about qaher aerodynamic don't have any problem with f4 aerodynamic or f117 aerodynamic.

F4 Phantom looks okay. The nighthawk or the F117 on the other hand is a 1st generation based stealth bomber. It is not as good at all as today's jets and ones in late 20th century. However, due to its sharp edges (which deflect radar waves, earliest concept), it has the stealth required.

However, it's aerodynamic structure is so bad that it actually was unstable, very unstable, and required constant automatic management by a computer system and software. To know how more bad, despite being a sweptback design with twin engine and only the size of perhaps a falcon tomcat, the jet's speed was only 0.8 mach at high altitude even, yes... It couldn't break the sound barrier.

another useless Pakistanis which is trying to get Arabs attention by bashing Iran ...

I doubt anyone make any Highway in inner wastland of Syria ... so your map is probably incorrect ....

agreed, this is the prototype for the overall project presentation. as Iraqi officials have said, Iran is choosing the routes for the project, and its first phase has been launched and even parts of the highway have been built in Iran.

It took America 30 years to develop F-22 and another 20 years to master F-35.

Do I need to say anything else ?

Russia and China been at it longer and are still struggling but the Iranians waved the magical wand (the mullah regime media).

And what has tickled their brain cells to start thinking about our stealth fighter project again, two years after it's last public appearance?!

It's a sentimental reaction (also known as "butthurt"), resulted from seeing the following picture, a few weeks ago:
Toward Jerusalem 1 drill.jpg

You're welcome.

where is yr solaimani? he was supposed to attack us along with joint indian israeli attack on Pakistan on 27 feb. i wonder what happened and why he chickened out:rofl:

And what has tickled their brain cells to start thinking about our stealth fighter project again, two years after it's last public appearance?!

It's a sentimental reaction (also known as "butthurt"), resulted from seeing the following picture, a few weeks ago:
View attachment 550222

You're welcome.

Ofcourse. You guys are no better than Indians. Parading around jets that cannot fly except that one is doing it on a truck, and the other is trying to get it on the truck :D

u know what can fly though and didn't have to be photoshopped onto a background like in ur pic?

https://i.redd.it/a0exvjyh4wx11.jpg

Edit: look at dem wings vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom