What's new

Stealth Denied: Iran Can't Build an F-22 or F-35 (At Least Not Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clown,

When did Iran ever say that was not an RC model for testing? If you want to troll, try a little bit harder next time.

The purpose of this news is to reflect if Iran really is developing a stealth fighter.

I didn't know about the remote control toy story. I only commented on what I read in the article above.

Think it would make more sense if you try and debunk the logical points raised in the article.

My comment certainly doesn't constitute trolling neither am I a troller. I reserve the right to find things funny like everyone else.

That said, better if you refute the points in the article.

Thanks.

Let's make something very clear. Iran has not claimed at all that it can build something like F-22/35 right now. Qaher is a stealth plane with it's own particular purpose, it is not a 5th generation fighter jet. This is what these morons writing these articles don't not or pretend not to understand. Just because a plane is stealth, it does not mean it's fifth generation.

T

My comment certainly doesn't constitute trolling neither am I a troller. I reserve the right to find things funny like everyone else.

That said, better if you refute the points in the article.

The only thing funny is how you are obviously clueless regarding this whole topic. No wonder you find silly false things "funny".

This article is nothing, I'll let Iran do the talking. Lets give it some time and see if qaher will fly or not. Mark my words, these clowns will swallow their words like did they countless times before.

Let's make something very clear. Iran has not claimed at all that it can build something like F-22/35 right now. Qaher is a stealth plane with it's own particular purpose, it is not a 5th generation fighter jet. This is what these morons writing these articles don't not or pretend not to understand. Just because a plane is stealth, it does not mean it's fifth generation.

Even though the title says F22/F35, the article suggests this plane has too many issues for example the pilot can't fit in properly and other issues that were picked up by aviation experts when the jet was first shown to the world.

Even though the title says F22/F35, the article suggests this plane has too many issues

I have not come across one actual aviation engineer that has put forward a compelling evidence against Qaher.

for example the pilot can't fit in properly and other issues that were picked up by aviation experts when the jet was first shown to the world.

These people are as much an "expert" in aviation as commenters on a youtube comment section.

Yeah the pilot "cannot fit"

919470_452.jpg

:disagree::lol:

No, they did not imply that at all. You're pulling claims out of your behind.

Either provide evidence for your claim or don't talk about matters you have little clue about.

We'll see what a "cheap propaganda" it was when this jet flies and enters service.

1. I think you don't know what implication means. Let me inform you. Implication means something they meant to get through to the masses through careful editing, without directly saying it.

2. There is no point in testing a small RC model except for how well it fairs in aerodynamics and flight, and since dimensions along with other force factors including material composition change, its not a great way and would involve more calculations; you can use wind tunnels instead and make your job much easier so this obviously was a public stunt.

3. Oh, trust me. That thing won't enter service ever. That design is straight up bad from an aerodynamic and stealth point of view, it will neither go fast nor be able to dominate any aerial maneuver against others with those wings.

That cockpit frame and frontal design is the very definition of everything gone wrong in stealth designing of a jet.

The design of the jet's frontal and main wings don't align at all with the jet's back and vertical stabilizers.

It is horrible in fact. That thing is purely meant to look mean and is for propaganda.

That design is an aerodynamic nightmare!

why do you think that? it looks pretty sleek to me

Actually sanctions were opposite... it was Iran who had sanctioned US.
There was no suffering on Iranian part.

Seriously? why is it that everything you say is as far from truth as your mouth from your behind?

1. I think you don't know what implication means. Let me inform you. Implication means something they meant to get through to the masses through careful editing, without directly saying it.

Are you seriously that thick? They said when Qaher was revealed that it was a mockup and that it will be many years before the jet flies. And yet, you're trying to claim they were implying the RC jet was qaher flying?

2. There is no point in testing a small RC model except for how well it fairs in aerodynamics, for which you have wind tunnels so this obviously was s public stunt.

Stop talking crap, who says they have to use a windtunnel? I have already debunked your crap about this RC model above.

3. Oh, trust me. That thing won't enter service ever. That design is straight up bad from an aerodynamic and stealth point of view, it will neither go fast nor be able to dominate any aerial maneuver against others with those wings.

You don't have the IQ to comprehend basic logic, nevermind aerodynamic. So don't try and tell me about how the jet will fly.

That cockpit frame and frontal design is the very definition of everything gone wrong in stealth designing of a jet.

Clown, stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

The design of the jet's frontal and main wings don't align at all with the jet's back and vertical stabilizers.

I suppose this your own invented stealth physics? :lol:

It is horrible in fact. That thing is purely meant to look mean and is for propaganda.

You're either 12 or have mental problems. No one designs a plane to look "mean" :rofl:

The only thing funny is how you are obviously clueless regarding this whole topic. No wonder you find silly false things "funny".

This article is nothing, I'll let Iran do the talking. Lets give it some time and see if qaher will fly or not. Mark my words, these clowns will swallow their words like did they countless times before.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ncy-as-image-of-new-fighter-jet-is-faked.html

I have not come across one actual aviation engineer that has put forward a compelling evidence against Qaher.

These people are as much an "expert" in aviation as commenters on a youtube comment section.

Yeah the pilot "cannot fit"

919470_452.jpg

:disagree::lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/318714/

^ Article from 2013 mentioning the pilot issue upon launch.

Now the article I have shared clearly states pilot issue was fixed and the next iteration, protoype 8 I believe showed a larger design.

Did you even bother to read the above article to comment and have a discussion or are just wasting yours and my time here?

Now the article I have shared clearly states pilot issue was fixed and the next iteration, protoype 8 I believe showed a larger design.

Did you even bother to read the above article to comment and have a discussion or are just wasting yours and my time here?

You mentioned the problem with the pilot "fitting". Obviously a mockup is not a final end product of a plane and it will develop. Is this really hard to understand? Look at the american "have blue":

DARPA_USAirForce_HaveBlue.png

That picture was made by a member of an military forum :lol: And these desperate morons tried pretending as if it was an official picture. You're not doing much for your credibility if you pass such news as "aviation experts"

why do you think that? it looks pretty sleek to me

It's not just simply about "sleekness", the design of the wings (sweptback, trapezoidal, delta) makes a huge difference. Trapezoidal are the popular choice because they provide a great balance and amazing maneuverability as seen in F-35 and Su-57.

Furthermore, stealth jets have many design features to make it stealthy, its hard to go into details.

Also, those intake positionings are super bad. When intakes are above, the wings have to go in a low configuration which makes them unstable in rolls meaning that a dihedral is required for stability.

Few of many of its flaws.

Seriously? why is it that everything you say is as far from truth as your mouth from your behind?

Did some one ever ask you, why is that you tribe born with $hit dripping mouth?
So what were you saying about Arabs and why Arabs should be cursed starting from 3rd post?

It's not just simply about "sleekness", the design of the wings (sweptback, trapezoidal, delta) makes a huge difference. Trapezoidal are the popular choice because they provide a great balance and amazing maneuverability as seen in F-35 and Su-57.

Furthermore, stealth jets have many design features to make it stealthy, its hard to go into details.

Also, those intake positionings are super bad. When intakes are above, the wings have to go in a low configuration which makes them unstable in rolls meaning that a dihedral is required for stability.

Few of many of its flaws.

:lol:

Look kid, your wikipedia knowledge means nothing. You're clearly clueless. Stop talking in matters you know little about.

Are you seriously that thick? They said when Qaher was revealed that it was a mockup and that it will be many years before the jet flies. And yet, you're trying to claim they were implying the RC jet was qaher flying?

Stop talking crap, who says they have to use a windtunnel? I have already debunked your crap about this RC model above.

You don't have the IQ to comprehend basic logic, nevermind aerodynamic. So don't try and tell me about how the jet will fly.

Clown, stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

I suppose this your own invented stealth physics? :lol:

You're either 12 or have mental problems. No one designs a plane to look "mean" :rofl:

Yes, no one except Iran.

Don't take my word for it, confront any aeronautical engineer. He will tell you away the manys of whats wrong with its design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom