What's new

Stealth Denied: Iran Can't Build an F-22 or F-35 (At Least Not Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, no one except Iran.

Don't take my word for it, confront any aeronautical engineer. He will tell you away the manys of whats wrong with its design.

Like I said, you're utterly clueless. There is a very famous quote in engineering. "Form follows function". You're clearly not intelligent enough to understand that Qaher was never designed to be an air superiority plane. Forgetting the fact Iran stated this themselves, anyone with any ounce of IQ could have seen qaher was designed to a stealthy, low flying plane. It's not a fifth generation air superiority fighter.

So for the countless time, do yourself a favour and refrain from talking in a topic you know near nothing about.

WTF did you write, it doesn't even make sense, atleast learn to write properly

What did i write that was wrong?

Don't waste your time with that guy, he is known in this forum for his many loose screws.

:lol:

Look kid, your wikipedia knowledge means nothing. You're clearly clueless. Stop talking in matters you know little about.

Great so when someone mentions technical faults which you clearly don't have the knowledge to answer, you stoop to wikipedia name calling.

Bravo!

:lol:

Look kid, your wikipedia knowledge means nothing. You're clearly clueless. Stop talking in matters you know little about.

Not wikipedia but university research paper and book knowledge. If you really want to be shredded, I can post numbers to prove my point.

Great so when someone mentions technical faults which you clearly don't have the knowledge to answer, you stoop to wikipedia name calling.

Bravo!

Btw. It's not wikipedia knowledge, you can research yourself. Look for research papers published by Aviation institutes or universities with aerospace engineering, find the time and mental capacity to read, and just read.

Not wikipedia but university research paper and book knowledge. If you really want to be shredded, I can post numbers to prove my point.

You lack the ability to use even basic logical processing. I have already explained why you're clueless. Your silly attempt to find faults in a plane when you don't even realise what the purpose of said plane is.

Imagine trying to complain that the B-2 is crap because it can't dog fight :lol:
Form follows function, keep repeating that until it sinks in.

You lack the ability to use even basic logical processing. I have already explained why you're clueless. Your silly attempt to find faults in a plane when you don't even realise what the purpose of said plane is.

Imagine trying to complain that the B-2 is crap because it can't dog fight :lol:
Form follows function, keep repeating that until it sinks in.

Yes, took you only 4 posts to deflect. That thing isn't taking off anytime soon even if it's meant to be a low gliding stealthy helicopter shooter (funniest shit i have seen in a while). Oh well :D

Could you please share some links here. I like to read so might find something to read something this weekend.

Btw. It's not wikipedia knowledge, you can research yourself. Look for research papers published by Aviation institutes or universities with aerospace engineering, find the time and mental capacity to read, and just read.

Yes, took you only 4 posts to deflect. That thing isn't taking off anytime soon even if it's meant to be a low gliding stealthy helicopter shooter (funniest shit i have seen in a while). Oh well :D

Deflect what? I have been saying the same thing from the beginning. The problem is you're the one that is clueless.

The main purpose of the qaher was to be low flying stealth plane for anti ship roles in the Persian gulf. It will obviously also have other capabilities. Like I said previously, forgetting the fact Iran itself stated this, people with any sense could have realised this by the very design of the plane. It is obviously not designed to be a stealth, 5th generation air superiority fighter. Your puny brain just can't comprehend that apparently.

WTF did you write, it doesn't even make sense, atleast learn to write properly
I know the stories of your tyoe who won asylum in Australia during Zardari rule, i also know what you write in your common dossier.
So don't act like that you are Englishman by blood.
If you and your tribe fail to understand, what i wrote than go to bloody hell, i care not.

What did i write that was wrong?
What did i wrote wrong?

Don't quote me unless you have something worthwhile to say clown. That moron is talking from his behind, what "technical" faults?

You can't formulate an argument so retort to name calling such as clown/moron.

You have just hijacked this thread so I am out of here. But before I go, look at my profile picture, now look again. That is what a fighter jet looks like that can ACTUALLY fly!

Good luck with this plastic junk Qaher that will forever stay grounded.

@_Sherdils_

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a192214.pdf

Here's one, its from 1988 though but very comprehensive and detailed. Not exactly a research paper but at best a good civil-based summary. By an aerospace group in Paris, France.

Its 291 pages long though with mind boggling applied maths. So good luck, this is literally rocket science :D

Last edited:
You can't formulate an argument so retort to name calling such as clown/moron.

You have just hijacked this thread so I am out of here. But before I go, look at my profile picture, now look again. That is what a fighter jet looks like that can ACTUALLY fly!

Good luck with this plastic junk Qaher that will forever stay grounded.

That's because you people only deserve such insult. You're not intelligent enough to be taken seriously. If you could have put forward a proper debate then it would be a different story, but obviously you lack the brain capability for that.

The plane in your profile is some Chinese plane. Well done to the Chinese.

Qaher has it's own role and we will see whether it flies or not ;)

Deflect what? I have been saying the same thing from the beginning. The problem is you're the one that is clueless.

The main purpose of the qaher was to be low flying stealth plane for anti ship roles in the Persian gulf. It will obviously also have other capabilities. Like I said previously, forgetting the fact Iran itself stated this, people with any sense could have realised this by the very design of the plane. It is obviously not designed to be a stealth, 5th generation air superiority fighter. Your puny brain just can't comprehend that apparently.

Yes, I believe you, don't worry :partay:

That's because you people only deserve such insult. You're not intelligent enough to be taken seriously. If you could have put forward a proper debate then it would be a different story, but obviously you lack the brain capability for that.

The plane in your profile is some Chinese plane. Well done to the Chinese.

Qaher has it's own role and we will see whether it flies or not ;)

So bitter you people are. :pakistan::china:

I know the stories of your tyoe who won asylum in Australia during Zardari rule, i also know what you write in your common dossier.
So don't act like that you are Englishman by blood.
If you and your tribe fail to understand, what i wrote than go to bloody hell, i care not.

Lol, you just proved your mental capacity. You know nothing about me and to me you sound like a losser who no one wants to take. And if you write gibberish and i don't understand it, that doesn't make me a wanabe englishman.

And if you really want to know about me, i came to Australia in 2003, when your beloved Mushy was in power and i didn't need to take Asylum, like 99% people from Pakistan i came as a student.

And what has my tribe got to do with anything, unless ofcourse you are bihari and are envious of us.

What did i wrote wrong?

How about everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom