What's new

Stealth Denied: Iran Can't Build an F-22 or F-35 (At Least Not Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste my time with such meaningless replies. Like I said, if you lack the brain capacity for such discussion, don't get involved.

Your replies for the past, what? 10 posts? can be summarized as follows:-

"You know nothing. You don't have any clue. Stop replying. Meaningless!"

Yes, only mullah regime has clues :partay:

Your replies for the past, what? 10 posts? can be summarized as follows:-

"You know nothing. You don't have any clue. Stop replying. Meaningless!"

Yes, only mullah regime has clues :partay:

I've also posted why you've been referred to by those terms.

It seems you have some mulla obsession. You worry about the mullas in your own land kid.

You can't formulate an argument so retort to name calling such as clown/moron.

You have just hijacked this thread so I am out of here. But before I go, look at my profile picture, now look again. That is what a fighter jet looks like that can ACTUALLY fly!

Good luck with this plastic junk Qaher that will forever stay grounded.
my friend....Iran’s aviation industry has its own accomplishments to boast about despite operating under heavy sanctions for nearly forty years. It has managed to keep once state-of-the-art U.S.-built F-4 Phantom and F-14 Tomcat fighters in operational condition for decades, including nine years of high-intensity aerial warfare with Iraq, despite being cut off from spare parts from the United States. It has refurbished the rusting hulks of old F-5 Freedom Fighters into twin-vertical stabilizer Saeqeh fighters, reverse-engineered their J85 turbojet engines, and created a variety of viable capable drones. so keeping in mind the decades long sanctions they are doing an excellent job according to situation

Lol, you just proved your mental capacity. You know nothing about me and to me you sound like a losser who no one wants to take. And if you write gibberish and i don't understand it, that doesn't make me a wanabe englishman.

And if you really want to know about me, i came to Australia in 2003, when your beloved Mushy was in power and i didn't need to take Asylum, like 99% people from Pakistan i came as a student.

And what has my tribe got to do with anything, unless ofcourse you are bihari and are envious of us.

How about everything

I know all of you tribe plus your covert Indian allies, who keep saying you don't understand my English, but getting personal for that reason tells another tale.
Or perhaps you common type behave same, whenever you don't understand English of someone!!!
Wait, it's not like this... here we have plenty of members who write wrong English.
I never saw you vomiting $hit with them.

Student my foot, UK and Australia gave asylum to your types by tons in this decade.

BTW, what i wrote is a fact, which was beyond your capacity to handle, hence you started with your mouth dire-ah, which is give away of your mafia.

It seems that Qaher is a mixture of lots of aircraft.
Build and display to install fear in the minds of Iran's enemy.
To compete with F22 and F35.

This week when I suggested that this fighter may be a paper tiger, if it can even fly. One member, with Iranian flag, gave me a lecture, how good and advance Iran is despite sanctions.

It seems this article is letting the truth be known that it is just a showcase piece, it cannot fly.
The Iranian participant gave me lecture, please stand up. Please stand up.

Even if its not a stealth jet, you still have to appreciate that Iran was able to make jet at all, especially if you consider that they have been under heavy sanctions for decades.

Atleast the Iranians are better than the lazy GCC Arabs who despite having immense wealth, prefer to spend lavishly on importing their toys instead of building anything themselves.
What makes you mad buddy, the immense wealth, the "toys" or lack of knowledge of what the GCC Arabs make, although they have a third of the population of Iran.. you can visit some sticky threads on the Arab Defence section here on PDF to enlarge your knowledge..Iran certainly deserves credit for its efforts.. but that does not take from other's credit for what they do..

Last edited:
I know all of you tribe plus your covert Indian allies, who keep saying you don't understand my English, but getting personal for that reason tells another tale.
Or perhaps you common type behave same, whenever you don't understand English of someone!!!
Wait, it's not like this... here we have plenty of members who write wrong English.
I never saw you vomiting $hit with them.

Student my foot, UK and Australia gave asylum to your types by tons in this decade.

BTW, what i wrote is a fact, which was beyond your capacity to handle, hence you started with your mouth dire-ah, which is give away of your mafia.

Your delusions are astounding. I feel sorry for people that have to physically interact with you. I can only describe you as utterly hopeless.

Your delusions are astounding. I feel sorry for people that have to physically interact with you. I can only describe you as utterly hopeless.

You complain and slander me, apparently because of my poor English.
It's you who is delusioned and product of Pakistani brain wash factories..

What makes you mad buddy, the immense wealth, the "toys" or lack of knowledge of what te GCC Arabs make, although they have a third of the population of Iran.. you can visit some sticky threads on the Arab Defence section here on PDF to enlarge your knowledge..Iran certainly deserves credit for its efforts.. but that does not take from other's credit for what they do..

What makes me mad in particular is that people pick on others that atleast made an attempt to make things by themselves instead of not doing anything. This is the reason that Muslim countries as a whole are being pushed around and being taken advantage off. Imagine if these Arab countries in particular the GCC countries used their wealth and spent it on education and R&D.

What makes me mad in particular is that people pick on others that atleast made an attempt to make things by themselves instead of not doing anything. This is the reason that Muslim countries as a whole are being pushed around and being taken advantage off. Imagine if these Arab countries in particular the GCC countries used their wealth and spent it on education and R&D.
They are doing just that..and also helping others..

Oh BTW i heard that Gen. Soleimani after seeing utter humiliation of his Country's Sugar Daddy India by Pakistan is now also hiding like Bipin Rawat and is trying hard to swallow his own words!:rofl:

Think the article suggests its a plastic toy...

well it is mockup and we built prototype NO.8 almost 3 years ago and we have not heard anything since then. we may (may) hear and see some good news next month. maybe its flight tests.

IAIO_Qaher-313_22.jpg

81sewveun6ty.jpg

7567fcb732a6730decd254cf499015bb.jpg

Much before building a stealth A/C, Iran needs to develop a good replacement for its old fleet of F-5s

we have that and its name is Kossar.

2377016.jpg

2944783.jpg

20181103125718.jpg&w=770&h=470&zc=1

1397081209310376215802914.jpg

photo_2018-11-03_17-16-47-1030x569.jpg

Untitled9h.jpg

n83084721-72633984.jpg

n83007866-72504039.jpg

You complain and slander me, apparently because of my poor English.
It's you who is delusioned and product of Pakistani brain wash factories..

Yes because what you wrote didn't make sense and your response to that it is that i am brain washed. Great logic, and the exact reason why i said you are utterly hopeless.

They are doing just that..and also helping others..

Where are they doing that mate and what product are they producing?

The purpose of this news is to reflect if Iran really is developing a stealth fighter.

I didn't know about the remote control toy story. I only commented on what I read in the article above.

Think it would make more sense if you try and debunk the logical points raised in the article.

My comment certainly doesn't constitute trolling neither am I a troller. I reserve the right to find things funny like everyone else.

That said, better if you refute the points in the article.

Thanks.

if you are looking for some good logical points then i invite you to look at or search for Iranian Air Force organization especially fighter jet manufacturing industries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=talBQGrpQsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nihIpFbF71Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56nuxEmfn4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-HP24BHMCg

Yes because what you wrote didn't make sense and your response to that it is that i am brain washed. Great logic, and the exact reason why i said you are utterly hopeless.

Where are they doing that mate and what product are they producing?
Just go to the Arab defence section and look in the sticky threads ..Made in KSA and made in UAE.. you might be a bit surprised.. but don't..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom