What's new

Stealth Denied: Iran Can't Build an F-22 or F-35 (At Least Not Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous Persian proverb:

Impossible-to-Wake.jpg
FYI My graduation is from iran
من نمک ایران رو خوردم ولی شما که برای‌ پاکستان حرف زدی اصلا خوب نبود
غذرخواهی میکنم ولی‌ اون درست نبود

Well without going in to its technical specifications, looking at the picture of the aircraft. It looks like merely 3/4+ above the ground. I have never seen aircraft this low in my life.
I agree with the article, the cockpit looks like made for "Children Play".
I am sure if full details of the size of intakes and the engines are known, we would find also that not meeting the usual size/dimension. I am convinced that it is just a card box cut out not a real jet.
Are you sure?for Children Play?please go all technical ...

17932096_1855111558082191_3249980050413453312_n.jpg

18013206_1289839334416233_6153388151646715904_n.jpg

FYI My graduation is from iran
من نمک ایران رو خوردم ولی شما که برای‌ پاکستان حرف زدی اصلا خوب نبود
غذرخواهی میکنم ولی‌ اون درست نبود

Like I said, as you can see, some people here constantly turn every thread in this section to crap and thus it is not surprising to see some Iranians get angry. Iranians have no issues with Pakistanis in general. Matter of fact, minus the most recent issues, Iran-Pakistan ties have always been very warm and Iranians and Pakistan in real life are very friendly towards each other. By the way, don't forget which country was the first nation to recognise Pakistan.

What if Pakistan launches 600BMs with one third of them having nuclear warheads ?
U guys aren’t crossing redline that’s why we are tolerating u
i'm not playing children game with you. iran has the ability to launch hundreds of missiles toward any country and those who have no ABM capability are more vulnerable than others.
you don't have 600 missiles and also you don't have more than 30-40 nukes either. also i would like you to launch nukes toward us that would open many doors for us just like saddam using chemical weapons and city wars did.
i'm not here for trolling and i have no interest in internet fights but some people are pure idiots, the people who think someone crossing the border and killing some other people in neighbour country is nothing.

Last edited:
i'm not playing children game with you. iran has the ability to launch hundreds of missiles toward any country and those who has no ABM capability are more vulnerable than others.
you don't have 600 missiles and also you don't have more than 30-40 nukes either. also i would like you to launch nukes toward us that would open many doors for us just like saddam using chemical weapons and city wars did.
i'm not here for trolling and i have no interest in internet fights but some people are pure idiots, the people who think someone crossing the border and killing some other people in neighbour country is nothing.
30 to 40 u living in 90’s ?
We were the one who committed biggest mistake and provided u guys drawing whole PAEC is crying why dr AQ did this

Like I said, as you can see, some people here constantly turn every thread in this section to crap and thus it is not surprising to see some Iranians get angry. Iranians have no issues with Pakistanis in general. Matter of fact, minus the most recent issues, Iran-Pakistan ties have always been very warm and Iranians and Pakistan in real life are very friendly towards each other. By the way, don't forget which country was the first nation to recognise Pakistan.
Yes there’s lack of people to people contact
I didn’t mean to insult but had to
And btw don’t forget who recognized islamic revolution first and that too during the rule of whom people take as anti shia

Trolling mud fest. Closed.
One day some of you might be old enough to debate or discuss in an amicable manner. As for the idiots indulging in their anti-Pakistan anti-Iran tendencies, the two need each other and have a huge amount in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom