What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

NeutralCitizen

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Outdated, ignorant nonsense. The skin whitening cream industry in India is now worth something like $8 BN/year FFS!!

The British ruled South Asia for many years, only makes sense that South Asians are obsessed with white skin. Not just that but look at the obsession with English. The British left in 1947 but the slave mentality of South Asians still exists today.

I have seen Pakistani's and Indians claiming themselves to be descendants of Aryans, they also say the Lighter skinned ones are the purebloods. Bunch of BS but it's what I see.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

The British ruled South Asia for many years, only makes sense that South Asians are obsessed with white skin. Not just that but look at the obsession with English. The British left in 1947 but the slave mentality of South Asians still exists today.

Can it be overcome ?

So the British are behind this ? South Asians feel they need White skin to match the english ?

Disregarding the obsession with white skin, i think learning English is a must for Pakistanis as only this way can we convey our messages and communicate effectively with the rest world, so its more to do with English being an internationally understood language.

However, i do find it annoying when certain Pakistanis think that uttering a few English words in a Urdu sentence gives them a higher status, its mostly the elite who does this, though the lower classes do have their fair share of such people as well.

But there is an obsession with White Skin in South Asia correct ?

The more south you go the more obsessions with white skin increases, which is why the obsession intensifies in india where many girls can't even find a marriage partner due to their dark skin color. Sad indeed.

I know Skin whiting is something big in India I hear it's similiar effect in Pakistan is it true Pakistani's desire lighter skin ?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Honestly, who cares about this?

Dark Skinned South Asians that feel inferior to their lighter counterparts.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

The more south you go the more obsessions with white skin increases, which is why the obsession intensifies in india where many girls can't even find a marriage partner due to their dark skin color. Sad indeed.

Whats the situation in Pakistan ?

I know Skin whiting is something big in India I hear it's similiar effect in Pakistan is it true Pakistani's desire lighter skin ?

Yes they do, but to a lesser extent when compared to indians.

But you shouldn't act as if the white skin obsession is only limited to South Asia, in fact in Arab countries the more fairer you are the more your cost/ respect you receive, in fact Gulf Arabs put a high price tag on Blond Haired Blue eyed women/men.

Secondly, why is it that plastic surgery is most popular in Arab countries, you'll see almost every Arab women who can afford to with a nose job, why?

Is it because they don't like their large nose? They want it to be straight and pointy like white European/white women?

Back
Top Bottom