What's new

Indian actress Nandita Das is the face of the 'Dark is Beautiful Campaign,' which helps spread the

She's beautiful. I have a thing for darker complexioned ladies :D

:cheers: We have similar tastes in Women

damn she so kali she needs that fair and lovely

godess-kali-1%2B(1).gif

I pretty much has the same complexion as Nandita Das, don't know what's wrong with it :coffee:

What the hell is wrong with them? I've never seen Africans, or any other people worry about their colour. I guess it is the cast system. India needs to abolish it.

Obviously haven't heard of skin whitening craze in Thailand, Philippines, Nigeria and other African countries I take it?

Sameera Reddy is one tanned girl I like the most.

:cheers:

Last edited:
:cheers: We have similar tastes in Women

godess-kali-1%2B(1).gif

I pretty much has the same complexion as Nandita Das, don't know what's wrong with it :coffee:

Obviously haven't heard of skin whitening craze in Thailand, Philippines, Nigeria and other African countries I take it?

:cheers:
i was just joking bro.
its nothing wrong with it lol

i was just joking bro.
its nothing wrong with it lol

I was joking around too :-)

The OP is a massive troll anyway. I know many Indians who does have issue wth darker skin.

Like for example, playing too much in the sun darkens your skin Or sometimes I come across the Kaali joke with South Indians :disagree:

Besides, Jamaicans are the coolest people on the planet and they are black :lol:

The OP is a massive troll anyway. I know many Indians who does have issue wth darker skin.

Like for example, playing too much in the sun darkens your skin Or sometimes I come across the Kaali joke with South Indians :disagree:

Besides, Jamaicans are the coolest people on the planet and they are black :lol:

My right arm has gotten so much darker than my left arm because when I drive the sun only hits me on the right side of my body.

This has become a problem.

:D so when are you marrying a Jamaican ???

nope, she is actually quite dark.

even she uses foundation to cover up the "quite" part of the dark ??

Last edited:
:D so when are you marrying a Jamaican ???

even she uses foundation to cover up the "quite" part of the dark ??

Every one the television does some sorta makeup, even the Africans. Make up is not just meant for white skinned people :lol:

Every one the television does some sorta makeup, even the Africans. Make up is not just meant for white skinned people :lol:

;) i know.

I wanted to bring you to this point.

Make up is for highlighting your best features of your face :) so people should take it that way instead of thinking their skin will change overnight.

This obsession should go away. Mostly women are to be blamed for it

This is how the caste system is being perpetuated. For four millennia or so, the paler descendants of Aryan invaders told the darker descendants of the original population that they were low-caste and "unclean". Now they just tell them they are ugly.

This is how the caste system is being perpetuated. For four millennia or so, the paler descendants of Aryan invaders told the darker descendants of the original population that they were low-caste and "unclean". Now they just tell them they are ugly.

Manilion is that you mate?

Look at her picture. She would be light in South India, and even in North Indian provinces like Bihar.

If they want to put across "dark is beautiful", why not use someone who is actually really dark? Wouldn't that make more sense?

And the fact that she is a successful actress and director doesn't help the argument either.
Lol u r talking like u know everything about india. How many times u hv been to bihar? I m from thr too and trust me when i say 我的皮肤比好多中国白的多。 and its not google translation chinese boy. So u should shut up in matters u know nothing about.

Lol u r talking like u know everything about india. How many times u hv been to bihar? I m from thr too and trust me when i say 我的皮肤比好多中国白的多。 and its not google translation chinese boy. So u should shut up in matters u know nothing about.

I typed "Bihari people" into the internet search. Go and try it yourself.

I am always hearing to do that on this forum. I never claimed to be an expert?

Yet here you are acting like a 王八蛋, I think your Chinese is good enough to understand it. "Indian boy". :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom