What's new

Chinese want white skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chinese man uses skin whitening product, this is so gay, LOL.

Only Chinese women use those product, but they are naturally very white.

FanBINGBING_Film_bag2-298x450.jpg

20130410193343672001.jpg

well.. it started with a denial of chinese People using fairness creams , now its like O only women use these creams , next it wud be like only men and women use these creams not the babies...
Bunch of liars , thats what you chinese people are.

well.. it started with a denial of chinese People using fairness creams , now its like O only women use these creams , next it wud be like only men and women use these creams not the babies...

Thank god for the honest indians right. lol

LOL at you own denial. It's a national obsession with fair skin in your country, that's why even indian men use it.
India's unbearable lightness of being. It is being called "Snow White syndrome" in India, a market where sales of whitening creams are far outstripping those of Coca-Cola and tea.

BBC News - India's unbearable lightness of being

Chinese men don't give a damn about fair skin. Find me an article on Chinese men.
Only chinese women use these products.

I like Chinese skin, it is soft. I like Chinese skin color, it is natural.

Laddies want whiter skin but not the pale white as ....

BTW, we are very sensitive to sunlight. Our skin color can change dramatically in just a few days; and from complete white to total black if you stay outside all the time in the summer.

Example: Pictures of students before and after 3 month as construction workers
´óѧÉú°áש¸ß˧°×±ä°«ïóºÚ ÍøÓѳÆѧ³¤ÅÄдÕæÂð_ÐÂÀ˺ӱ±ÐÂÎÅ_ÐÂÀ˺ӱ±

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom