What's new

Indian actress Nandita Das is the face of the 'Dark is Beautiful Campaign,' which helps spread the

fair skink and an indian . 2 different things .:sarcastic:

You mean this, fairness in 3 days with low price cream. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

creame1.jpg

I m from thr too and trust me when i say 我的皮肤比好多中国白的多。

Why are you boasting about the whiteness of your skin anyway?

Who asked?

If you want to make such a claim, then you can really prove it by posting a picture.

No one else here is boasting of the whiteness of their skin? The point of this thread is that it is not supposed to matter. :lol:

fair skink and an indian . 2 different things .:sarcastic:
By your pathetic logic.. a lot of Pakistanis would be Indian? Including a large section of Sindhis, Punjabis.. Balochis.. and even certain Pathans. Please keep such idiotic ideas to yourself.. and stay off such threads.

There was another dusky lady who was the star of a new serial.. saw the thing on TIME. Now she was really gorgeous.

By your pathetic logic.. a lot of Pakistanis would be Indian? Including a large section of Sindhis, Punjabis.. Balochis.. and even certain Pathans. Please keep such idiotic ideas to yourself.. and stay off such threads.

There was another dusky lady who was the star of a new serial.. saw the thing on TIME. Now she was really gorgeous.

So if I were to call you a Brownie would that be misconstrued to be a racist comment even if I'm comparing my love for that scrumptious culinary delight with my regard for a dear brother - You ? :(

I typed "Bihari people" into the internet search. Go and try it yourself.

I am always hearing to do that on this forum. I never claimed to be an expert?

Yet here you are acting like a 王八蛋, I think your Chinese is good enough to understand it. "Indian boy". :lol:
Bihari ppl not just means ppl living in bihar chini boy. U should furat understand the meaning of what u searching . Even a large number of Bangladeshi and up wala come s in biharippl . 井底之蛙 suits u.

I never bothered to see her skin color. I couldn't see anything other then those tight tshirt she wears
Same here!!! :smitten:

I'm tall, dark, and handsome too - and the girls love it!! :D :enjoy:
I

Bihari ppl not just means ppl living in bihar chini boy. U should furat understand the meaning of what u searching . Even a large number of Bangladeshi and up wala come s in biharippl . 井底之蛙 suits u.

What, so the people who show up on internet search are dark, therefore they must be Bangladeshis or from UP?

What kind of racist logic is this?

First you are boasting about the whiteness of your skin, now this?

What, so the people who show up on internet search are dark, therefore they must be Bangladeshis or from UP?

What kind of racist logic is this?

First you are boasting about the whiteness of your skin, now this?
Lol u came up with google search not me. From wheninternet search became the movement of truth. Chini boy u were the person who came up saying all bihari are dark skin cause u googled and saw that. Dont twist words. Read u own first post.

Lol u came up with google search not me. From wheninternet search became the movement of truth. Chini boy u were the person who came up saying all bihari are dark skin cause u googled and saw that. Dont twist words. Read u own first post.

That's what I heard on this forum, and that's what showed up on internet search.

I never claimed to be an expert. If you think that Bihari people are white then fine. Like I said, I'm obviously not an expert on such matters.

But why are you boasting about the whiteness of your own skin?

The whole point of this thread is that skin color DOES NOT MATTER.

But you seem to be obsessed with skin color? You were even boasting about your own whiteness? :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom