What's new

Indian actress Nandita Das is the face of the 'Dark is Beautiful Campaign,' which helps spread the

7 pages and counting. If a certain other monster from Sesame Street were around, this thread would be long gone! :D

All fakesters..
It is your fault.. you let them stay in your province.. kick them out!!

I can't ! :(

For starters they don't have a Tub of Caramel Butter (God I'm racists these days :ashamed: ) calling in for a Performance from England every now & then ! :whistle:

For another, they're model citizens ! :)

I can't ! :(

For starters they don't have a Tub of Caramel Butter (God I'm racists these days :ashamed: ) calling in for a Performance from England every now & then ! :whistle:

For another, they're model citizens ! :)

Caramel butter, brownies..
You have a sweet tooth craving.. go and have something deep friend and smothered in chocolate.

Caramel butter, brownies..
You have a sweet tooth craving.. go and have something deep friend and smothered in chocolate.

Thats no fair; you're not getting offended by my racists posts ! :cray:

I've called you a Brownie & you still won't have a dig at me ! :(

I'm worried that you just might have lost the will to live after the 'pind people' incident ! :o:

finally an indian who embraces his darkness.
thank god.
your my new favorite indian on this forum.

Yes, he has embraced his dark side.

The joke was obvious :-)

never heard of her is she from tamilnadu??

Bengali Babumoshay.

By your pathetic logic.. a lot of Pakistanis would be Indian? Including a large section of Sindhis, Punjabis.. Balochis.. and even certain Pathans. Please keep such idiotic ideas to yourself.. and stay off such threads.

There was another dusky lady who was the star of a new serial.. saw the thing on TIME. Now she was really gorgeous.

Do you remember the actress or the serial?

:-)

@airpower183 Psycho, you started a derogatory thread against me in my Absence. I've now just read your posts in that thread. Are your feeling proud of your machoism now?

Your posts shows what your mother and sister are
engaged into i.e. the oldest profession in the world aka Prostitution. Not everyone is like them, and don't confuse others with them.

You have been banned from this forum for good, as defence website is not right place to promote them, do it within your country i.e. Sri lanka!

Looser, I'M ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM. If you return to PDF & wish to show your Machoism, then; I challenge you to show it when I'm online. In the meantime, enjoy your life in your shit whole on your Mother's & Sister's easily earned money! I can only pity with them, you Fagot.

Last edited:
@airpower183 Psycho, you started a derogatory thread against me in my Absence. I've now just read your posts in that thread. Are your feeling proud of your machoism now?

engaged into i.e. the oldest profession in the world aka Prostitution. Not everyone is like them, and don't confuse others with them.

You have been banned from this forum for good, as defence website is not right place to promote them, do it within your country i.e. Sri lanka!

Looser, I'M ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM. If you return to PDF & wish to show your Machoism, then; I challenge you to do show it when I'm online. In the meantime, enjoy your life in your shit whole on your Mother's & Sister's easily earned money! I can only pity with them and you Fagot.

Baap re Baap, Kya "Gali"!!

Looser, I'M ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM. If you return to PDF & wish to show your Machoism, then; I challenge you to do show it when I'm online. In the meantime, enjoy your life in your shit whole on your Mother's & Sister's easily earned money! I can only pity with them and you Fagot.
Shaant gada dhari bheem shaant. he has been sent to banwas.

@Parul - I dunno what he did or did no say but assuming that he did say that - I condemn it in the strongest words possible !

However if you're going to descend to that level & accuse the women in his family of something like that than I find it even more despicable because I expect so much better from you !

You're a good kid - Don't trash talk !

Wo to Gaya!! Banned ho Gaya. But he's retarded I guess, else won't have tagged a girl in this thread.

Parul did u screw him in any other thread?

Well, my fav actress is Rekha (WRT to my time). All the Power full Indian GODs are also Black i.e Lord Vishnu and his derivatives i.e Lord Ram, krishna. The Angriest sage "Durbasa" was also black. In our galaxy and Universe the most powerful discovered yet is Black hole. And the famous dialogue in Movie Gumnam "Gori mein agar kala dhaba ho to use beauty spot kahete hain, aur ....). So in total Black is beautiful.

So, @Skull and Bones, still stuck with ready!!...:azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom