What's new

Indian actress Nandita Das is the face of the 'Dark is Beautiful Campaign,' which helps spread the

That's what I heard on this forum, and that's what showed up on internet search.

I never claimed to be an expert. If you think that Bihari people are white then fine. Like I said, I'm obviously not an expert on such matters.

But why are you boasting about the whiteness of your own skin?

The whole point of this thread is that skin color DOES NOT MATTER.

But you seem to be obsessed with skin color? You were even boasting about your own whiteness? :disagree:
That was just to show u that u should not make comments based on just google search or what u "hear" on pdf .understood? Where was ur mind when u made the general statement saying south Indians and biharis hv dark skin?

That was just to show u that u should not make comments based on just google search or what u "hear" on pdf .understood? Where was ur mind when u made the general statement saying south Indians and biharis hv dark skin?

I never said that. Learn to read. :lol:

However, on the last page you were boasting about the "whiteness" of your own skin. :rofl:

Apparently the entire point of the thread has been lost on you.

I never said that. Learn to read. :lol:

However, on the last page you were boasting about the "whiteness" of your own skin. :rofl:

Apparently the entire point of the thread has been lost on you.
I know the point of thread. I dont need to learn abt point of thread by someone who makes comments on ppljust based on his google search and from what he heard on pdf.

YOU are the only person in this entire thread who is boasting about the whiteness of your skin. :disagree:

Nobody else here is that stupid.
And u are the only one who made raceist comments without even knowing nothing abt them. Just based on what he heard from pdf. Ppl know who the stupid is.

I know the point of thread. I dont need to learn abt point of thread by someone who makes comments on ppljust based on his google search and from what he heard on pdf.

And u are the only one who made raceist comments without even knowing nothing abt them. Just based on what he heard from pdf. Ppl know who the stupid is.

Apparently you still don't understand the point of this thread.

Skin color DOES NOT MATTER. Are you incapable of understanding this simple concept?

Or are you going to start boasting about the "whiteness" of your skin once again? :disagree:

If you want to boast about how white you are, go ahead.

I'm tired of arguing with an idiot. Don't bother responding.

For some reason i prefer darker skin over fairer skin , i guess my Brain has un installed the "fair is lovely" propaganda fed over years and years on TV... its been 5-6 years since i saw tv for more than 20 minutes

Apparently you still don't understand the point of this thread.

Skin color DOES NOT MATTER. Are you incapable of understanding this simple concept?

Or are you going to start boasting about the "whiteness" of your skin once again? :disagree:

If you want to boast about how white you are, go ahead.

I'm tired of arguing with an idiot. Don't bother responding.
Stop making personal attack u fool. When dumbass not hv anything to say they come up with personal insults. Lol i said i m white skind . Does that automatically translate into i said skin color matters? I live in india and here every one is mixed i dont know anyone whos family made up of only light skined members. I m more aware of whats goes here then u. You made a very racaist comment by saying sothindians and biharis are dark . Thats why i had to quote u to show u the mirror.

For some reason i prefer darker skin over fairer skin , i guess my Brain has un installed the "fair is lovely" propaganda fed over years and years on TV... its been 5-6 years since i saw tv for more than 20 minutes

TV is only partially responsible: preference for fair skin is fairly widespread and predates TV.

In the old days, lower classes had to work outside in the sun and had darker skin, so lighter skin was an indicator of social status.

In modern times, dark (tanned) skin has become popular in the West because it is seen as an indicator of leisure time (= status and wealth).

TV is only partially responsible: preference for fair skin is fairly widespread and predates TV.

In the old days, lower classes had to work outside in the sun and had darker skin, so lighter skin was an indicator of social status.

In modern times, dark (tanned) skin has become popular in the West because it is seen as an indicator of leisure time (= status and wealth).

Yeah.......but its just blatantly obvious on TV...and down right Racist ..I guess my mindset which i have kept over years and years has changed my tastes

So if I were to call you a Brownie would that be misconstrued to be a racist comment even if I'm comparing my love for that scrumptious culinary delight with my regard for a dear brother - You ? :(

No.. first.. a brownie aint close to my complexion.. so it would be inaccurate. And second, you might be crossed the finely defined lines in "bromance" .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom