What's new

So what do you drive ??

I've driven a Daihatsu Charade, a Suzuki Swift, an Opel Corsa, all pretty old cars by now and I love them, I hope to own a Suzuki Swift when I get my drivers license in a few months (Inshallah), I simply love that car, or a Mazda 323 F, I am in no position to buy top notch cars lol, all old and used cars for me, but I don't mind, as long as it has 4 wheels and an engine and some space in it, i'm glad. ;)

Jihad,
Very positive attitude. Refreshing to read that. Being content with what you have is great quality. Keep up this attitude and wish you lots of success in life.... Inshallah.

its a good attitude --- its good to think of the poor...but i will admit, that my dream is to own and drive a Ferrari on Lahore-Islamabad motorway. Cars, bikes and boats have been my passion since i was an infant.

give me some time =-D

This comment made me ROFL, seriously that was a bad lapse in judgment as people see nothing feminine about the 350, and Lotus Elise is a great track car! I don't know how they do things in India but these cars are usually driven by young men. My 350 is pushing 470 bhp under the hood and would eat your TT alive anyday :enjoy:

Alright kharian - lol :taz:since you have it - You don't say bad about your car. I don't like Japanese car much. I prefer to Drive a European car. Japanese cars don't seem to have that character. Lotus is just a plastic box - i driven it my high scholl gf had it. I came to india just 10 months back, before that i was in us for 12 years and my fav car was mustang and i driven a dodge viper during my highschool and Uni days. And since cars are fregggin expensive in india- that's why i have audi but i doubt your car eat my tt. On delhi roads. lol. I can make you run for your money any day in any car. bECAUSE::::::::

i AM too hot for my carrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

And i am TOO cool by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:enjoy:

Jihad,
Very positive attitude. Refreshing to read that. Being content with what you have is great quality. Keep up this attitude and wish you lots of success in life.... Inshallah.

Thank you very much for your kind and sincere words tamir.
I see a car as part of my "freedom" to go and to travel, it greatly increases my movement abilities and makes the world a little smaller, so hence why I won't really complain when I get one, but who knows, people change, I might too when I grow older, I might want a big new Ferrari for that matter (if I could EVER afford one), but the fact of the matter is, i'll always think of these simple yet great cars in my lifetime and what they have meant for me and my desire for freedom, the freedom and the pleasures of driving.
I wish you alot of succes, luck, and the best of which life has to offer to you too, everything will come your way Inshallah. :tup:

eddccae39459a734410966533595e242.jpg

This is my ride... only mine is more tinted.

^^^^^^^ of course - Captain Obvious:police:!!! You see the logo right in front. lool

^^LOL duhastmish..none of the sports cars is available in Pakistan..I think Suzuki is the only brand being assembled here and that too with"tin ka dabbas"...
Fortunately we have showrooms here..consultants that will import anything you like..land Rover..any sports car...Copper..Mustang..FairLady..Sports Bikes..Mercedes sports...ALL types are available and the best thing is you don't have even to wait unless you order something thats not in a regular use among people.I don't know much about money matters....I only know that if you buy a car from abroad and bring it here on your own...you have to pay the "custom" for it.

Sorry mate I tend to disagree with you here about the assemble of cars in Pakistan, the following cars are being assebled/manusfactured in Pakistan:

Toyota (corolla, altis)
Daihatsu (coure)
Nissan
Honda (Civic, city)
Suzuki (Alto, baleno, mehran)
Cheverolet(matize, optra)

More to follow:

Renault

Not to forget the Porche which was sold in massive numbers by their newly appointed distributor in Pakistan based in Lahore. ( This guy owns a big chain of confectionaries in Pakistan).

but actually I was referring to sports cars.that are neither assembled nor manufactured in Pakistan as yet.

come to Peshawar....do u have any idea how easy it is to get black-market heavy bikes? You can get 2nd hand CBR929RRs, new ninjas, r6s, r1s --anything --for much cheaper than other places (except maybe Dubai)
dude...i live in delhi...wont be feasible....thanks anyway...had no idea that peshawar of all places is a hub for bike black market...

during the more productive Musharraf days --- Mercedes Benz was even planning to open an assembly/parts factory in Punjab. Dunno if that ever materialized.

Alright kharian - lol :taz:since you have it - You don't say bad about your car. I don't like Japanese car much. I prefer to Drive a European car. Japanese cars don't seem to have that character. Lotus is just a plastic box - i driven it my high scholl gf had it. I came to india just 10 months back, before that i was in us for 12 years and my fav car was mustang and i driven a dodge viper during my highschool and Uni days. And since cars are fregggin expensive in india- that's why i have audi but i doubt your car eat my tt. On delhi roads. lol. I can make you run for your money any day in any car. bECAUSE::::::::

i AM too hot for my carrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

And i am TOO cool by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:enjoy:

which TT do u have???

the Elise is 190 hp, and much lighter than TT.

Elise would eat TT alive on any auto-X course.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom