What's new

So what do you drive ??

Ever heard of - Ferrari - 250 gto and jaguar xk-140????
:bunny:anybody here who own any of these car - and want to adopt a 25 yr old kid ...?? please contact!:bunny:

lol, duhashtmish arbi sheikhs own alot of these....try your luck there :rofl:

Well - ferrari 250 gto is most beautiful car ever made -they were made in limited number. i doubt many saudi sheikh have them.
Ferrari p4 - man its a beautiful machine - Pininfarina is mater of automobile design dude its better than mclauren - ferrari machine are way too above mclauren. - i driven a ferrari f-40, the best sports car ever- it was even better than f-50 or - f-60 enzo.

any body seen a austin martin vanquish ?
my neighbor has one

b1cde066f814050a25c7d3b03e1481c7.jpg

seriously, I have got no interest in cars....SLR just stuck in my mind coz one of my cousin is a die hard fan of cars and he love it....He is going to USA for automobile engineering..lol poor fellow :P

Well - ferrari 250 gto is most beautiful car ever made -they were made in limited number. i doubt many saudi sheikh have them.
Ferrari p4 - man its a beautiful machine - Pininfarina is mater of automobile design dude its better than mclauren - ferrari machine are way too above mclauren. - i driven a ferrari f-40, the best sports car ever- it was even better than f-50 or - f-60 enzo.

any body seen a austin martin vanquish ?
my neighbor has one

b1cde066f814050a25c7d3b03e1481c7.jpg

Isnt it a combined effort of Mclaren and Mercedez??? talkin about SLR? any idea?

Well cars are safe - i mean you cant ride a bike all day - when you have to go for meetings lol. Bikes are fun i love biking but drving a car is equally good if you get a mean machine in your hand.
Cars are like your wife - when bikes are your girlfriends.

mclauren and merc they combined and made this car - its a tiny car, they are common now a days in metro cities. I personally dont like this car- i don't like how it looks, there is a lack of class , its very bitchy but still lack some class factor for which merc is famous.

Japanese cars always give lot of trouble. Accord is one big example - its a horrible car - its like a paper car - i feel so unsafe driving it. They are best buy for sure. you get a good power engine for luch less price.
Any boyd here tried a HSV ? holden its my most fav car.
066ae4d67529237f61c888e68f2991cf.jpg

No yaar, Japanese cars are quite reliable. Toyotas , I know run well for 200k plus as long as you regularly service it !

I actually love the Honda Accord Euro. Its got better road handling than Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon !! Plus its engineered real well. Its said that you can replace the engine within an hour ( Not sure how much it is true though)

I havent tried the HSV though but tried the Monaro GTO (my friends pride and joy ) , I really wont be able to afford it ! However love the 2006 Monaro GTO. I believe its the Pontiac GTO is the USA !

Otherwise the Holden Commodore is more used as a taxi (3 litre V6) but almost always running on LPG

No yaar, Japanese cars are quite reliable. Toyotas , I know run well for 200k plus as long as you regularly service it !

I actually love the Honda Accord Euro. Its got better road handling than Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon !! Plus its engineered real well. Its said that you can replace the engine within an hour ( Not sure how much it is true though)

I havent tried the HSV though but tried the Monaro GTO (my friends pride and joy ) , I really wont be able to afford it ! However love the 2006 Monaro GTO. I believe its the Pontiac GTO is the USA !

Otherwise the Holden Commodore is more used as a taxi (3 litre V6) but almost always running on LPG

I had an accord 3.0 horrible experience - it was like a paper car handling wasnt too good - it was fast but uncontrolable.
I drive an audi and lancer evo regularly which are amazing cars with superb handling. I think an accord stand nowhere in front of A6 or e class or 3 series or even CAMRY.
As for hsv - i love this car- i driven a Caprice nice car and hsv gt version- it was just simply amazing. Specially you get so many modification in it - they will just blow you apart. Pontiac is black man's chevy.

Ofcourse if you goign for gt version - you got no end go to - maserati - lol

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster., my love! second to my gf ofcourse.

5ec8a483c051c94bff3b8ba2e82a6177.jpg

Audi R8

To much of my disappointment and the 7th heaven I feel to be in when I look at these cars, I drive a Toyota Camry, and a Mercedes E500(I think it is one of the classiest cars availible in India, particularly if you are looking to make an impression on women :D).

Last edited:
My car....

1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Diesel. My father is the original owner and he handed it over to me when I first started to drive.

Car is currently in storage, in Washington DC.

2 10 inch Kicker Comp10 Subs with Kicker 600.2ex 2 channel Amplıfıer, 650 watts

Alpine deck with aux/i-pod/usb inputs

Pıoneer speakers (4 ınch front 6 ınch back)

Kicker ported box enclosure.

its my baby......i miss her to death.

Last edited:
The car I use here in Turkiye. It isnt mine, it belongs to the office fleet. My everyday transportation here in Istanbül

2008 Ford Focus Titanium....1.6 diesel

I also have a Harley Davidson which I am still busy paying off. Bought it from some Italian expatriate who needed to sell it quickly. Its a 2006 Harley 1200R Roadster. The weather is getting better now so i will finally be able to use it more.

In Peshawar, I have a 1994 Toyota Hilux 4x4. I had an accident with it, but had it repaired 100% last summer. Currently my cousins use it since I am not in Pakistan at the moment. It's a beast. I used to drive it from Peshawar to Parachinar via Kohat back in the day when the situation was more stable. Tough little bastard it is.

any bikers amongst us?
i have an indian 250cc bike....i am saving cash for a honda fireblade...anybody interested in pitching in?

come to Peshawar....do u have any idea how easy it is to get black-market heavy bikes? You can get 2nd hand CBR929RRs, new ninjas, r6s, r1s --anything --for much cheaper than other places (except maybe Dubai)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom