What's new

So what do you drive ??

Cars a refection of your personality!! Garbage!

Well first car was a Fiat 500. Never went fast enough so I stripped down the motor, shaved 1- 1.5 mm of the head, polished the ports and modified the carby. Switched to racing spark plugs as the normal ones burnt out, the motor was too hot Also had to upgrade the fuel octane rating to make it idle properly.

Moved up to a Mazda 323, piece of junk, and also a Toyota Land Cruiser.

Finally went for a Nissan Patrol, diesel, more effective for cross country and hard work

But beside all that the best transport I have are these:
Built in intelligence, obedient and pull in chicks faster than any car.

Trouble, Anglo-Arab, gelding, 15 hands

Golden Vic, Standardbread, stallion, 16.5 Hands

well i have a hyndia sonata. its a great car reliable and gets me from uni to my apartment

Wow,

Everyone on the fourm have some nice wheels... Me well i have a 1976 Kawasaki 750 Twin (only get to ride it occasionaly now :(, and a small alto VXR for the wife and kid.

well lets see now

learned driving in a Chevy Impala in ~1970.

first car owned was a Ford Pinto 2000 in ~1976, got repoed as i couldnt make payments. stupidist move ever by me.

next came a used VW 1300 in ~1978. the most treasured part was a Blaupunkt radio/tape deck. it got stolen one night parked near my apt.

went and brought a used VW 1500 in ~1981.

next came a used Alpha Romeo GTV in ~1984. this was a sweet car. great to drive on the freeways. the chicks loved it too!

sold it and returned to Pakistan and reality.

first came a Suzuki FX, then a Suzuki Swift, then a Honda City and now i drive a Honda Civic Vti.

at my farm i have a Toyota double-cab!

Last edited:
Raheel,

Me too, except no cultus but a toyota cressida and the Vitz is called Yaris in Dubai.

Last edited:
The Clitaurus.

5de420d1fcf26c79fbdd7fa4a58fff46.jpg

Renault & Ford are working together to build a small car. They are using the Renault Clio & the Ford Taurus as a basis for the new zippy little car . . . The Clitaurus.

I think it will be manual.driven and Brazilian one will be quite zippy without much accessories around.

gunna be a good buy ay!:cheers:

The Clitaurus.

5de420d1fcf26c79fbdd7fa4a58fff46.jpg

Renault & Ford are working together to build a small car. They are using the Renault Clio & the Ford Taurus as a basis for the new zippy little car . . . The Clitaurus.

I think it will be manual.driven and Brazilian one will be quite zippy without much accessories around.

gunna be a good buy ay!:cheers:

Most car names get abbreviated, wonder how the abbreviated name of this car will sound ?

Most car names get abbreviated, wonder how the abbreviated name of this car will sound ?

lool brother it is abbreviated name :)) loool geeez lol how can they think a name like this lol -

but i think this gunna be - mannual what you think it will be push start ???? or auto start:rofl:

i drive a LEXUS IS300 2007 model....now this 300 comes only in the middle east everywhere else you got the 250 & 350.....

lol @ abbreviation....i am sure you meant aurus. as the abbreviated word:P

i drive a LEXUS IS300 2007 model....now this 300 comes only in the middle east everywhere else you got the 250 & 350.....

lol @ abbreviation....i am sure you meant aurus. as the abbreviated word:P

Smart Boy ;)

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 extended cab - 5.9 Litre V8.

Off road tires.

Fun fun fun .... except when gas time comes :cry:

I drive a "Made in India" Matiz in Perth..funny how that worked out :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom